Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! (15569 Views)

Glo BIS On Android: Has Anyone Noticed This change? / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by davidoisamoje: 4:19pm On May 10, 2013
Let come together and look for a way to make glo bis to start working on Android again. We can do it if we put effort together and do some research on this we will find a way out.
For does who have glo bis should try it with their Android phone and let know the outcome and also try it with set dns.
Let work towards it and we will make it
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by jude33084(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2013
but it works with my laptop undecided
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by davidoisamoje: 5:04pm On May 10, 2013
jude33084: but it works with my laptop undecided
pls let know how you made it to work. If you don't mind thank you.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by luluosas(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2013
How did you make it to work on your laptop? Will you mind sharing it please?
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by OCTAVO: 6:06pm On May 10, 2013
Pls come and explain o.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Jeffy1206(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2013
OCTAVO:
Pls come and explain o.
maybe he thought its de gbam stuff.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by luluosas(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2013
Jeffy1206: maybe he thought its de gbam stuff.
Maybe so.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by davidoisamoje: 7:26pm On May 10, 2013
There should be a way out but will all need to make research on it the only problem is that glo don't have a 1 day plan
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Jeffy1206(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2013
davidoisamoje: There should be a way out but will all need to make research on it the only problem is that glo don't have a 1 day plan
den operation get to work!!!
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2013
Honestly am jelous of people using de mtn bis now. But i dare not try it cos no 3g here. Glo is de only reasonable network dat suit my android fone bt 260mb is jst a piece of meal. airtel nofin to ryt home about. glo bis on ma android am waiting ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by uhuns: 9:10pm On May 10, 2013
Jeffy1206: den operation get to work!!!

my Friend. kindly read thru.the post then go to apprentice section it seems to me that all here already know the cost of all bb bundles across board.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Jeffy1206(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2013
uhuns:

my Friend. kindly read thru.the post then go to apprentice section it seems to me that all here already know the cost of all bb bundles across board.
wetin u mean.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by OCTAVO: 5:13am On May 11, 2013
Pls blackberry users that are using glo bis, kindly help us to check your apn and post it here. Thanks
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by seunlayi(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2013
there must be a way for us to make glo bis connect on other device. You people should intensify ur research while i continue using my accumulated g-bam bonus.

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by CrazyMan(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2013
Blackberry.net Apn doesn't connect any more.

Gloflat Apn barely connects, but if it does, you're most likely to loose your credit.

Glosecure Apn connects but displays only the glo home page...you can't access other web pages.

Could you drop the apn you're currently using?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by DeeOneBangin: 11:21am On May 11, 2013
Wetin una wan do? Unless Glo themselves open the stuff, trust me there is nuffin you can do. Same with Mtn, there was a time we couldn't use mtn bis on other devices except thru VPN, buh now we enjoying it cos they came to their senses and opened the portal. So make una just pray say make Glo sef come back to their senses and open the stuff again like they did few months back.

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by davidoisamoje: 11:23am On May 11, 2013
Pls for does who have a bb pls help drop d APN, IP, USERNAME, PASSWORD of your glo bis. So we can start from there.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by davidoisamoje: 1:52pm On May 12, 2013
Glo 1 day BB access: text CoDay to 777 cost #100.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by luluosas(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2013
davidoisamoje: Pls for does who have a bb pls help drop d APN, IP, USERNAME, PASSWORD of your glo bis. So we can start from there.
The APN still remains blackberry.net but, it is not connecting on other devices now as Glo has locked it. I hope they will open it soon though.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by davidoisamoje: 2:04pm On May 12, 2013
I just pray dey do. Or should we force them to do this by sending as much massege as posible to their twitter hadle @Glocare
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Rexyl(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2013
When glo will not make this possible mtn and airtel stand to gain what they loose. It is as simple as ABC
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by luluosas(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2013
davidoisamoje: I just pray dey do. Or should we force them to do this by sending as much massege as posible to their twitter hadle @Glocare
Not a bad idea as I am already bombarding with the matter, using Airtel and MTN as a case study. So, let's come together to do this and I am sure, they will be forced to come to reality, the same way they have now returned their BB data volume to the former size after much people complained on their Twitter Page.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by ify84(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2013
and pls, how does the Mtn bis work on andriod. do any one hav an idea... am using the airtel bsm for 1200, do u know if i buy the two months plan to get d 3rd month free, weda it still works
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Joe50(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2013

i wunt doubt u cos my frnd use it too on his lappy
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by luluosas(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
ify84: and pls, how does the Mtn bis work on andriod. do any one hav an idea... am using the airtel bsm for 1200, do u know if i buy the two months plan to get d 3rd month free, weda it still works
MTN BIS only work on Android phones through droidvpn for now.

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
i still need this glo bis stuff on my android phone..... any1 help?
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by luluosas(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
Shyna112: i still need this glo bis stuff on my android phone..... any1 help?
For now, none.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by tripledub: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
ify84: and pls, how does the Mtn bis work on andriod. do any one hav an idea... am using the airtel bsm for 1200, do u know if i buy the two months plan to get d 3rd month free, weda it still works

The 2 for 1 airtel bb plan still works but not on all sims. Airtel has carefully selected their long-term customers for dis plan. To activate load 1500naira card and dial *440*161#. Subscribe again d following month and get d third month FREE. But if u are not lucky, u ll get a message that u are not eligible for d offer.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by jude33084(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
OCTAVO:
Pls come and explain o.

It is what I have been using for months and still using now wink
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by brainyack(m): 4:54am On Oct 08, 2013
jude33084:

It is what I have been using for months and still using now wink

what?? glo?

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Walexz02(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2013
angry grin grin
You guy should not give up on this issue... someone once told me that if you subscribe to a bis plan and then use the sim on a BB device for some time you can remove the sim and use it on your android. I have not tried it because I don't have any one using bb here.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Okusi(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Try glo APN:blackberry.net. Use flat as username n password

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Out With G-bam Hi5ive Youth Package / Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Zero 8 (Video) / Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.