Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) (15402 Views)

Photo-Journalist May Have Captured His Own Death On Camera In Egypt / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / Police Raid On Colombian Drug Dealer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by yugotee: 4:23pm On May 10, 2013

An escaped Colombian convict got breast implants and dressed as a woman to avoid being sent back to jail, police said. Giovanni Rebolledo - sentenced in 2012 to 60 years in prison for kidnapping, robbery and extortion - underwent surgery to become 'Rosalinda.'

An escaped Colombian convict got breast implants and dressed as a woman to avoid being sent back to jail, police said.

Giovanni Rebolledo — sentenced in 2012 to 60 years in prison for kidnapping, robbery and extortion — underwent surgery to become "Rosalinda."

After his extreme makeover, he started working as a prostitute in the Viejo Prado district of the northern coastal city of Barranquilla.

But, despite his new appearance, police still recognized him Saturday during a routine stop-and-search.

He was arrested and paraded before the country's media.

El Tiempo newspaper reports that Rebolledo, originally from the capital of Bogota, was jailed last year for his involvement in the Los Topos criminal gang.

The group allegedly used beautiful women to seduce wealthy men into coming home with them.

Once under the gang's control, the men would be tortured with electric shocks into handing over bank cards, pin numbers and other valuables.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/escaped-colombian-caught-surgery-article-1.1337122
www.yugotee..com

1 Like

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2013
Na wa o grin

4 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by ini4brandon(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2013
o buoy. confirmed evil genius
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Scofieldella(f): 6:04pm On May 10, 2013
But dem catch am now! Geez, he would have to remove those implants and be a man again. If not, na woman prison he go go o!

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 10, 2013
THAT GUY TRULY GET THIEF MAN SENSE oo

1 Like

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by icebebe(f): 9:58pm On May 10, 2013
Mehnnn.... Dis guy is gooder!

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by dayokanu(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2013
So why was he working as a prostitute

4 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 10, 2013
lwkmd!!

he/she has the jamo criminals who bleach their skin to evade justice beat! grin grin

all of that not to get caught. so in other words i am going to risk my life and possibly die
under the knife just so i won't go to jail?

what a world!
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 10, 2013
dayokanu: So why was he working as a prostitute

I think the working as a prostitute was just a Bonus for him....a little treat for his good idea I guess....

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Adex097: 11:28pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 10, 2013
The story does not add up

3 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Adex097: 11:31pm On May 10, 2013
The guy is so unlucky to be in a country where they've got an effective police force.
If to say na naijah, the guy no need to edit anything at all..infact he can even contest in an election nobody go disturb ham.

32 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 10, 2013
Lesson to Nigerian men who cant keep their eyes off boobs.

Nnkan ta gbe yin salo niyen.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by chinchek: 11:34pm On May 10, 2013
Abeg how was he carrying on the "prostitution" business?
I can understand the visible breast implant that presented him as woman to "customers"...
But the other part, nko

3 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 10, 2013
Adex097: The guy is so unlucky to be in a country where they've got an effective police force.
If to say na naijah, the guy no need to edit anything at all..infact he can even contest in an election nobody go disturb ham.

rotfl grin

1 Like

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by RedLight1: 11:36pm On May 10, 2013
i weep for colombia embarassed

1 Like

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Toecynne(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2013
dis one na ALAMESIGYA decendant.. Mods i no sabi spell o
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by RedLight1: 11:38pm On May 10, 2013
chinchek: Abeg how was he carrying on the "prostitution" business?
I can understand the visible breast implant that presented him as woman to "customers"...
But the other part, nko
my thought exactly ... may be he only offers ana,l to customers grin grin grin
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 10, 2013
His former inmates will all be dying to meet him now that he's got booobs they can suck.

I like the colombian justice system to have sent him to 60 years imprisonment for such crime.

3 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by slex(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2013
na wa ooo but which side of jail will he be taken, male side or female side, i am just curious

3 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Diasporan(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2013
I believe the Police were given a tip-off if not they wouldn't have detected him or should i say her in a million years

12 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by PrinceGashon: 11:44pm On May 10, 2013
dayokanu: So why was he working as a prostitute
good question by guy so u are thinking what i am thinking.
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 10, 2013
He looks fresher as a Dude!!! Looks so unkempt in the 2nd pix
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Artistree: 11:51pm On May 10, 2013
The guy na Alams younger brother?

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by baby124: 11:53pm On May 10, 2013
I guess the people in colombia identify crininals by their breast. But na wa o. If you do the crime, you should have prepared your mind and be strong enough to do the time na.
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by braine(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2013
Hahahaha.. That awkward moment when he has a hard-on. grin
Wonders indeed shall never end. grin
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by gramci: 12:01am On May 11, 2013
Scofieldella: But dem catch am now! Geez, he would have to remove those implants and be a man again. If not, na woman prison he go go o!

Intelligence report must have gone round alerting security agencies of his surgery, otherwise its almost impossible for a normal eye to detect this.

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On May 11, 2013
Some accomplice must have subtly given him away to covert something,just my take..
Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by decode55(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2013
this dude bad gaaan!

buh wait o! was he working as a G.Ay prostitute? or did he open up a pu.zzi somewhere down there?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 11, 2013
tongue This news weird sotayyyyyy.... My fone transformed and tapped me to wake up and comment on this post, na wao... The guy did punnany implant join am? Where the customers dey dig through?

1 Like

Re: Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) by hamsky: 12:14am On May 11, 2013
Chai, hin yansh go red for jail when those hungry prisoners finish with am...lol.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves / Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win / Court Orders The Arrest Of Ex-President Zuma For Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.