Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Deciding To Hire An SEO Expert? Read First - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Deciding To Hire An SEO Expert? Read First (704 Views)

BREAKING!!- Google Is Hiring An SEO Expert To Improve It's Search Engine Ranking / 10 Questions To Ask When Hiring An SEO Consultant / Advice On SEO And SEO Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deciding To Hire An SEO Expert? Read First by nihinlade(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2013
Deciding to hire an SEO expert is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation. Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an amateur SEO consultant can do to your site. Many SEOs and other agencies and consultants can provide useful services for website owners, like the following:

Review of your site content or structure
Technical advice on website development: for example, hosting, redirects, error pages, use of JavaScript
Content development
Management of online business development campaigns
Keyword research
SEO training
Expertise in specific markets and geographies.

Keep in mind that the search engine results page includes organic search results and often paid advertisement (denoted by the heading "Sponsored Links"wink as well. Advertising with a search engine is called search engine marketing (SEM) and this won't have any effect on your site's presence in search engine results. Search Engines never accept money to include or rank sites in their search results, and it costs nothing to appear in their organic search results.

A good SEO consultant will therefore help you to get favorably placed in search results.

I will use this trend to educate those who wish about SEO and how to know a good SEO expert or consultant.

If you need my help on your SEO call 07030595653

1 Like

Re: Deciding To Hire An SEO Expert? Read First by nihinlade(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
If you need my help on your SEO call 07030595653, We can help you rank well in google and other search engines.
Re: Deciding To Hire An SEO Expert? Read First by Gamelord007: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
#
Re: Deciding To Hire An SEO Expert? Read First by Gamelord007: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Good post
Re: Deciding To Hire An SEO Expert? Read First by Dasameolgee(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2018
nihinlade:
Deciding to hire an SEO expert is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation. Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an amateur SEO consultant can do to your site. Many SEOs and other agencies and consultants can provide useful services for website owners, like the following:

Review of your site content or structure
Technical advice on website development: for example, hosting, redirects, error pages, use of JavaScript
Content development
Management of online business development campaigns
Keyword research
SEO training
Expertise in specific markets and geographies.

Keep in mind that the search engine results page includes organic search results and often paid advertisement (denoted by the heading "Sponsored Links"wink as well. Advertising with a search engine is called search engine marketing (SEM) and this won't have any effect on your site's presence in search engine results. Search Engines never accept money to include or rank sites in their search results, and it costs nothing to appear in their organic search results.

A good SEO consultant will therefore help you to get favorably placed in search results.

I will use this trend to educate those who wish about SEO and how to know a good SEO expert or consultant.

If you need my help on your SEO call 07030595653

In addition,

Internet Marketing is not Gamble.
Digital Marketing has little to do with luck and too many trials.

If an SEO expert cant promise you FRONT PAGE (at least, top 5) for all your keywords on the first week of engagement (regardless of competition), then one should look for another.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Do This , Then Drop Me An Email Asap / Is Asp.net Better Than PHP / Pls Can Help Me? I Want To Develop A Script In PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.