Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison (88062 Views)

Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by nyabingi(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2013
i have bn enjoying my n3 on hotspot, its blazing like fire, the 3g technology is simply out of this world!!
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by yhemrite(m): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2013
Iykecollins: A friend bought his yesterday for 12k in onitsha, I helped him to activate the internet and transfered some games and apps, apart from the flash and the front camera, the home button shows light unlike the n3. Nothing special that I should trade my n3 for it. My nokia 3120c flash captures images at night far better than it...I had wanted to sell my n3 for it but changed my mind. #my opinion
pls..is the p3 games advance like the n3..e.g pes12,fifa12 etc...coz i must be sure of that before getting it
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Santi222(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2013
Please does the P3 support adobe reader? I do a lot of work with pdf files.
Secondly, since it doesnt support java, dat means it wont support 2go and whatsapp, rite? Can rooting over come these problems?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by valencia25(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2013
You can enjoy unlimited browsing on it wink
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Ninilowo(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2013
soullove87:

Brother!

datz what make tecno unprofessional .......
dey further claims n3 does nt support ...calculator, alarm, memo when its actually does.....all I can say is dat .....Tecno is d manufacturer of der products so dey are free to say or post rubbish dey posted......

thankz!
Grammar is their problem. At times if you read their manuals you will be totally lost.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by lakefist(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2013
N3 still d best....p3 or p4 is rubbish i rather go for n7
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Laenec: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
As long as I still have my WiFi hotspot blazing well with N3, i find it hard to look forward to having any P3.
Nice Phone really.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by mathefaro(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
m selling my 1-week old p3 out for nothing less than 11k.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Owobobrown(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wow selling my e5 to get a tecno p3
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Vincent41(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Teenage Money: No Doubt People Loved Tecno N3 Which is the most famous and 1st Adnroid Smartphone from Tecno. With the new release of Tecno P3, Many people think its a modification of Tecno N3 because it has almost every feature N3 has With some other features it doesnt have.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JF9HL3ImPpY/UY0PsQFjNEI/AAAAAAAAAhE/o5Ayt8pKKts/s1600/N3%2BVs%2BP3-788819.gif[/img]

Today, we will be having a full comparison between both devices to see if really P3 is a modification of Tecno N3.

Body::

Tecno P3 Has a Dimension of 115.8 x 62x 11.7 mm whereas Tecno N3 Has a Dimention of 115 x 62x 11.7 mm
Both devices comes in 3 Colors; White, Black and Yellow.

Display::

Both Devices Has a Size of 3.5 inch.
Tecno P3's Display Material : TFT whereas Tecno N3 Was Built with LCD.
Tecno P3 Type : CTP
Both Devices Has a Resolution of 320*480

Memory And OS:

Tecno P3 Has an Internal memory of 512MB whereas N3 has an internal memory of 64MB.
Tecno P3 has a RAM of 512MB whereas N3 has a RAM of 64MB/512MB
Both Devices has a Card slot space for Micro SD and can occupy external memory of about 32GB.
Tecno P3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.5 while Tecno N3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.

Network and Connectivity:

Both Devices Supports 3G, 2G.
Both Devices Has a 2 Sim card slot
P3 Supports WLAN and WIFI while N3 doesnt.
P3 Doesnt support GPS Navigation while N3 Does.
Both devices has Bluetooth, USB Port and EarPhones.
Both Devices supports GPRS and EDGE

EntertainMent:

Both Devices Doesnt Support Flash, Ebook reader and Ganmes.
P3 doesnt support Java while N3 Does
Both Devices Has FM Radio.
P3 Supports Voice recording while N3 doesnt

Camera:

Both Devices have a Primary Camera of 3MP.
P3 has a Secondary Camera of 0.3MP while N3 doesnt.
P3 Has a FlashLight while N3 doesnt.
Both Devices has an Image size of 2048*1536.
Both Devices support Video Recording.

Battery:

Tecno P3 has a capacity of BL-4E(1400mAh), Talk time : Up to 3.5hrs and Standby time : Up to 150hrs. While N3 has a Capacity of Li-Ion 1400mAh, Talk time : Up to 7hrs and Standby time : Up to 200hrs.

Basic Tools:

Tecno P3 Comes with Torch, Calculator, World clock, Alarm, Memo, Calendar while N3 Doesnt come with any.

Other Features:

Tecno P3 Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Tecno N3 Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass

Tecno P3 Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Tecno N3 Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail

Both Devices Has HTML Browser.

http://www.etechvilla.com/2013/05/is-tecno-p3-modification-of-n3-check.html

come rain come sun nokia is and will remain de best...Tecno na nonsese to compare my Nokia E5 dat is blazing with hacked sim

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hey guys join this thread to share with friends best apps and games on your android that is making you enjoy your device and also see suggested apps from friends
https://www.nairaland.com/1308190/best-apps-explict-games-android
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Dermie: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JF9HL3ImPpY/UY0PsQFjNEI/AAAAAAAAAhE/o5Ayt8pKKts/s1600/N3%2BVs%2BP3-788819.gif[/img]

Today, we will be having a full comparison between both devices to see if really P3 is a modification of Tecno N3.

Tecno P3 Has a Dimension of 115.8 x 62x 11.7 mm whereas Tecno N3 Has a Dimention of 115 x 62x 11.7 mm

Memory And OS:

Tecno P3 Has an Internal memory of 512MB whereas N3 has an internal memory of 64MB.
Both Devices has a Card slot space for Micro SD and can occupy external memory of about 32GB.
Tecno P3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.5 while Tecno N3 runs an Operating system of Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread.

EntertainMent:

Camera:

Battery:

Tecno P3 has a capacity of BL-4E(1400mAh), Talk time : Up to 3.5hrs and Standby time : Up to 150hrs. While N3 has a Capacity of Li-Ion 1400mAh, Talk time : Up to 7hrs and Standby time : Up to 200hrs.

Basic Tools:

Tecno P3 Comes with Torch, Calculator, World clock, Alarm, Memo, Calendar while N3 Doesnt come with any.

Other Features:

[/quote]

FALSE!
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Dermie: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Santi222: Please does the P3 support adobe reader? I do a lot of work with pdf files.
Secondly, since it doesnt support java, dat means it wont support 2go and whatsapp, rite? Can rooting over come these problems?
Yes, it supports.
grin 2go and whatsapp works perfectly, you dont need to root for that.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by abduldope(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
N3 is now 8ooo @kubwa abuja a frnd of mine bought his lst wik
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Dermie: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
abduldope: N3 is now 8ooo @kubwa abuja a frnd of mine bought his lst wik
1daful..
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by mathefaro(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
that is definitely not the original one. it's probably the old one with 128mb ram
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by TeenageMoney(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2013
FALSE!

Abeg give us the real one
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Olumyyde(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2013

How true is dis?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by pkang: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tired of Tecno, they are rushing the Android Market.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by myztikal(m): 1:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Temple Run 2 and Diamond dash which i downloaded on my P3 have the same wicked graphics and gameplay exactly as it is on the iphone and ipad
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by WaysIncorporat: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Please how much are they selling this Tecno P3 phone and as well is it only with Etisalat at the moment or someone can get it at the dealer's shop? Does it has front camera too? Please I want all member that love Tecno phones to understand that there is N3 from Etisalat company that has front camera, I guess is specially made for them and if any other dealer do seller that type, please do let us know.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by Tajsagay(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2013
http://Mobility.ng sells P3 for just 10k
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by komobeams: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
plss people I have problem saving numbers on my p3 contact . it always say something like force close or so . how can I rectify that?
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by UyiIredia(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Vincent 4:

come rain come sun nokia is and will remain de best...Tecno na nonsese to compare my Nokia E5 dat is blazing with hacked sim

Lol. Nokia is pretty much a done deal. Don't see them regaining their Nigerian market share. BB threw the first punch, iPhone came along and Androids dealt the finishing blow !
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by UyiIredia(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
If I can watch Youtube and other Flash animations I would go for the phone. To think I had the erroneous impression that Androids ate expensive.
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by iamayomidey(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2013
2go for android is in d playstore rite?...and wats d difference btw the two OS's....and doz it download whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by AsahelEjiofor(m): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2013
Does the p3 play games,? I can't do without games
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by mathefaro(m): 4:39am On Jun 14, 2013
Asahel Ejiofor: Does the p3 play games,? I can't do without games
yeah it does
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by AsahelEjiofor(m): 4:40am On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=Dermie][img]http://4.bp..com/-JF9HL3ImPpY/UY0PsQFjNEI/AAAAAAAAAhE/o5Ayt8pKKts/s1600/N3%2BVs%2BP3-788819.gif[/img]

Memory And OS:

EntertainMent:

Camera:

Battery:

Basic Tools:

Other Features:

Big lie
Re: Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison by AsahelEjiofor(m): 4:43am On Jun 14, 2013
mathefaro:
yeah it does
Ok thanks, hope it has WIFI, WIFI hot spot and gps?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES.. / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.