Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. (26693 Views)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
These days everyone wants to appear online without taking care to wash their dirty linen before snapping pix angry

Please why is ur kitchen so jagajaga angry

I feel like throwing up. Clean up ur mess instead of petrifying us with it grin angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
lacicrips: The kitchen dirty small o.
are you trying to be polite? The place na shite, sometimes self as dem de struggle with pot, some of that wall go scrape enter the food.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
glimpse: grin GUY NA YOUR WIFE COOK THAT FOOD, YOU JUST GO HOLD THE SPOON SNAP PIX LIKE INI EDO wink cheesy tongue

my thought exactly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by tpia5: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
heh, nairaland don turn to people's papa and mama now.

giving them training in areas where traditionally, na from home dem suppose take know am.

oh well, we should expect more of such i guess.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
rokiatu: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJs2VbgQCuq9DTeWgf7BOhwexwIHjjMuC7QAOJidC7AzAWSho8mA[/img]
hahahaha, the op is winning souls alreadygringrin

Honestly, I am still at lost here...why are today Nigerian girls trying to avoid kitchen and cooking by all means What happened Guys, red alert!!!

So a guy that cooks for his wife is romantic You ladies think so Jeez, Nigerian girls, u all need to grab this novel:

Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Exquivel, and learn the harm u ladies are about doing to yourselves by this recent craze of my boyfriend or husband must be cooking for me.

Guys stop fooling yourselves, cooking is a woman's God given gift, stop trying stupid things to appear romantic cos u guys are only deceiving yourselves. Wake up, cooking for your wife doesn't in any way translate to being caring or romantic, so stop the stupidity and find something else. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by lastpage: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
yorke: dirty kitchen equals unhealthy food in-turn produces the man in that picture.

The man looks so emaciated (see the side of his head!) and he has sores on his hand.... you would wonder if he has been eating at all, before this particular meal!

No wonder he has to take the picture and post it on NL.
Anyway, try and put fire to the stove when next you are cooking! shocked shocked
I dont like raw food
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bros, abeg make you and your wife try repaint that kitchen, you hear?
lonelydora: A Nairalander cooking food for his wife.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
pDude: These days everyone wants to appear online without taking care to wash their dirty linen before snapping pix angry

Please why is ur kitchen so jagajaga angry

I feel like throwing up. Clean up ur mess instead of petrifying us with it grin angry
Bitter truth! His mates are out there snapping where they are installing rig structures, inventing global solutions, and solving global unemployment syndrome and all he thought of was to snap himself cooking, and he went ahead to tag it: cooking for his wife, so all these kitchen-phobia girls looking for men to cook and serve them could call him romantic, and so

Does that add a kobo to your account op Now that small small girls have commended your cooking for your wife, what next Has anything wonderful happened to your life now?

Pls stop bringing topics like this online to corrupt our sisters that we are trying hard to bring back to their natural senses pls. Sighs

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Policewoman(f): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
lonelydora: A Nairalander cooking food for his wife.
Which kain cooking? When food don done already. No be just pot him dey turn
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by IAMBREEZY: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nice one Op
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by danjkad: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Op, U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ marry self? If to say U̶̲̥̅̊ marry tru tru, Ūя wife ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wit U̶̲̥̅̊ ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ kitchen.
Anyways, hope D̶̲̥̅̊ food S̶̲̥̅̊W̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊E̶̲̥̅̊T̶̲̥̅̊S̶̲̥̅̊.?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Awwwwwwwww!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Jenny20(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nice one op.

But try tidy up your kitchen, it's an eyesore!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by chucky234(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
concoction rice at its best, shey na congo meats you put inside?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by iamdsam: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nor cook yeye food for your wife o. Na garri you suppose make o @op
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Woman wrapper!

Op you lose your job?

After cooking, comes

Cleaning,

Washing her undies

And finally...

Tending for the baby.

For your mind, you are romantic, for me you are a celebrated woman wrapper!

****na joke ooh***
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Policewoman(f): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
See spirogyra and amoeba growing on the wall. Ewwwwwww!!!! Dutty!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
LastApostle: Woman wrapper!

Op you lose your job?

After cooking, comes

Cleaning,

Washing her undies

And finally...

Tending for the baby.

For your mind, you are romantic, for me you are a celebrated woman wrapper!

****na joke ooh***

[img]http://tvrecappersanonymous.files./2011/03/2-16-damon-says-stop-talking.gif[/img]
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by UyiIredia(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
I think the kitchen in my house is dirtier - at times. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the wife he was cooking for.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by hohafrank(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
The food look delicious but the dirty kitchen wall makes it unattractive.Please work on the wall.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by kedukc(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
the op resemble addict truetrue
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Yvete(f): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Good job @ OP
Ignore these meanies and their sickening comments on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
At least clean the wall by the cooker in your kitchen! Gosh it looks nasty as heck! Not trying to insult you....but bro, that wall needs some scrubbing....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by trolling(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lilimax:
But why? I see nothing wrong for a man to cook for his wife.
smiley smileyHe may be doing that to show his love...
which kain yawa love be dat if she's not in labour or sick, thats some sucker move
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
FROM READING THE COMMENTS, LOTS OF ANGRY UNFULFILLED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. DAYUMMM shocked cheesy SO WHAT HIS WALLS ARE DIRTY ? AT LEAST HE STILL HAS A HOUSE TO LIVE IN RIGHT ? HE IS NOT HOMELESS, AND HE HAS FOOD TO EAT, A WIFE AND A FRIDGE FULL OF FOOD

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
ifihearam: WOMAN WRAPPER IN THE MAKING AND YOU ARE CELEBRATING. SMH
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
obadiah777: FROM READING THE COMMENTS, LOTS OF ANGRY UNFULFILLED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. DAYUMMM shocked cheesy

Yea love, generally most black people lack romance in their relationship you can't blame them. They been brought up to think like that.

Poor them and their women. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
rokiatu:

Yea love, generally most black people lack romance in their relationship you can't blame them. They been brought up to think like that.

Poor them and their women. grin grin grin grin
YEAH THESE PEOPLE ARE INSUFFERABLE STONE-AGE CANTANKEROUS ARCHAIC PREHISTORIC AUSTRALOPITHECUS REPROBATES. SMDH grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Odunharry(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella: I hope she prayed well before eating it. undecided tongue
ahahah..mst gals tink we guys cant cook,y?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by ophilly: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Op, it seems you just got married last week cos all your kitchen utensils and even the equipments are brand new.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THESE PEOPLE ARE INSUFFERABLE STONE-AGE CANTANKEROUS ARCHAIC PREHISTORIC AUSTRALOPITHECUS REPROBATES. SMDH grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander / Where should we draw the borderline of eating with Fingers? / How To Make Okro Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.