Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy (4564 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by mykh01(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2013
i still don't believe it she called me to say a guy slept with her diz morning.i felt like shez joking.but untill she started begging dat it was'nt intentional.but i can never 4get diz.i don't no maybe to leave her or go on with d relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Dyt(f): 10:02pm On May 10, 2013
Eyah
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 10, 2013
should she have slept with a girl

2 Likes

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Dyt(f): 10:21pm On May 10, 2013
I.Joan:

Buhahahhaahhaahhaahhahahahaha
Wickedness
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by iyobs7(f): 10:43pm On May 10, 2013
I.Joan:
Witch-kedness! angry angry angry
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Bridge0110(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2013
It is fair 4 her 2 have confessed, instead of sweeping d dirty secret under d carpet. She loves u men!! Make she no try am again.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by olumaxi(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2013
I wouldnt mind avin a taste too..i gues ur girl is a national cake

5 Likes

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Audiseller: 11:33pm On May 10, 2013
Any lady that cheats is nothing but a bad apple. please be reasonable enough to let her go. Women cheats alot. 90% of 21st century ladies women cheats more than we men in question. The only reason why we think our girls ladies don't cheat is simply because we trust them and because they are secretive. I've been a victim of cheats and i forgave her more than 100times over and over again.. She sure will still do same i bet you.. Just let her go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Krasid(m): 1:39am On May 11, 2013
chai,sorry oo.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by jeffizy(m): 2:55am On May 11, 2013
You have a woman with conscience.

That's a rare attribute.

We all bleep up sometimes.

Forgive her.

1 Like

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Exponental(m): 3:08am On May 11, 2013
If u never cheated on her....free her, u will never live to trust her. But if u do, see her to be u........ "a cheat" who needs to be forgiven.

4 Likes

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 3:13am On May 11, 2013
Dude...in my world....flirting with a guy is grounds for immediate separation....I have zero tolerance for any women thats not loyal....loyalty is the most important thing to me in a relationship period....I hope it is to you too....leave this Asewo....
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by ednut1(m): 5:32am On May 11, 2013
tell her to come ova nd be head her heheheh

1 Like

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mynd44: 6:35am On May 11, 2013
Bridge0110: It is fair 4 her 2 have confessed, instead of sweeping d dirty secret under d carpet. She loves u men!! Make she no try am again.
If she loves you, she would not cheat on you. The notion that she loves you is the reason she is confessing is a wrong one.

Her confession might even be out of jealousy as her conscience is killing her and she needs peace of mind so she tells you hoping you can forgive her and she can be at peace while you are left there with your rage and jealousy tearing you into bits.

2 Likes

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mynd44: 6:44am On May 11, 2013
Audiseller: Any lady that cheats is nothing but a bad apple. please be reasonable enough to let her go. Women cheats alot. 90% of 21st century ladies women cheats more than we men in question. The only reason why we think our girls ladies don't cheat is simply because we trust them and because they are secretive. I've been a victim of cheats and i forgave her more than 100times over and over again.. She sure will still do same i bet you.. Just let her go!
90%? Dude I wonder where you pulled that statistic from. I hope it is not from your backside ooooo.

You said you ex cheated and you chose to forgive and stay with her and then she did it again and you did the same thing.

From that it is safe to assume that you are the one who left yourself in a relationship where you were hurting and you still stayed. Don't come here to say 90% of women cheat cos you have not dated rough women to say that. You dated one rotten apple and you got a stomach ache. Now learn to move on

2 Likes

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mynd44: 6:46am On May 11, 2013
jeffizy: You have a woman with conscience.

That's a rare attribute.

We all bleep up sometimes.

Forgive her.
A woman with a conscience would not cheat on you in the first place. Stop justifying something that is wrong. We should learn to address issues from the root and not go after the stems

2 Likes

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Temismith(f): 7:35am On May 11, 2013
Have U̶̲̥̅̊ guys checked ur jamb result
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ married
Call her back aπϑ tell her dat U̶̲̥̅̊ have heard.

1 Like

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Princeparix(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2013
no matter how awkward and silly it sounds, you should forgive her.
She telling you wasnt because she loves you, but because she felt guilty. Guilty in a relationship>is the mother of all event.

1 Like

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by sweettease(f): 9:59am On May 11, 2013
Try to put yourself in her shoes, what will you expect her to do?

By the way, wats the probability that the next girl won't do it? And the difference might just be dat the next gal wuld do it without telling you. The fact dat the present one is confessing is cos she is sowri bout it and do not wish to do it again... What's more, she confessed immediately, meaning it was a terrible mistake

Am sure if she were to run to Nairaland for advice, its your type that will advice her to confess but now you don't want to forgive her
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by butta(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2013
Op DUMp the st.upid b....itch..
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mynd44: 10:28am On May 11, 2013
butta: Op DUMp the st.upid b....itch..
Does he even need to be told before he does?
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 10:28am On May 11, 2013
Dump her jooor. You guys are not even married. She calling you is inconsequential. Doesn't make her honest. If she was honest she wouldn't have done it in the first place.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 10:31am On May 11, 2013
Sleep wit a girl, call her and tell her its wasn't intentional
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by butta(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Does he even need to be told before he does?
@Mynd_44 . some people here will be preaching forgive and forget and they fail to realise that little issues like this always creep up later in the relationship and most times the guy will use this cheating as an excuse to be very bad to the lady why die in silence and keep hurting better to let her go and look for someone else than to be punishing the girl for past sins... So op Dum.p the who....re u call a girlfriend it take two to tango I bet u op she was not forced into the act she wanted to and she enjoyed it... Women like this never change
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mynd44: 10:44am On May 11, 2013
^^
My point exactly
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by DExplorer1: 10:46am On May 11, 2013
That's my problem about unreasonable excuses like this one. Can you please ask her how it wasn't intentional? Ask her if she was rapëd or knocked off. WTF! She opened her laps for another dude, enjoyed the moment and she came up with that line? Young man, allowing sëx is a mutual feeling that runs along with emotions, if she had done that, then your girlfriend is still very much connected to that dude and she'll always lose it to him. This' beyond forgiveness, the issue is, can you clear your head and admit it never happened? Are you strong enough not to make reference to the incident? Can you trust her again even when she promise you her fidelity? If you can sincerely give a YES to these questions, please go ahead and pull your thing closer because she has got a contrite heart.

1 Like

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mobinga: 10:54am On May 11, 2013
She's indirectly telling you that you lost.

You are pathetic if you keep your relationship with this female. By now you should have wiped everything about her from your life.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by DExplorer1: 11:05am On May 11, 2013
Mobinga: She's indirectly telling you that you lost.

You are pathetic if you keep your relationship with this female. By now you should have wiped everything about her from your life.
Abeg how many other person girlfriend you don sleep with? Even the one with you no be saint, if she confess now na cow rope you go take hang her.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by tonydim: 11:06am On May 11, 2013
infidelity is the only sin God gave us authority to judge. i personally do not believe in a guy/girl clinging to an unhealthy relationship just coz he/she is afraid of bearing the pain of separation.moreover anyone who cheats today, will cheat tomorrow and even in years to come...... so move on bro, unto the next wink wink wink
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Princesszoe: 1:00pm On May 11, 2013
Wise one @ exponental. I second your opinion. It is so on point.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 11, 2013
I.Joan:

your type go around jumping from one man's bed to another.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 11, 2013
all you ladies saying he should forgive her because she confessed......it makes no sense, if this guy accepts your opinions and forgives the girl and takes her back, you all will go back to your hoods, bleeping around and keep confessing, hoping to get amnesty...no be everybody be Jona

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys / Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos / Can U Make A Blood Covenant With Ur Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.