Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo (3118 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by LUVTB(m): 2:28am On May 11, 2013
Is there anywhere in the world that there are more people in a desert part of the country than in a fertile part of the country? In the whole world, it is only in Nigeria that we are told that there more people living in the desert than in the fertile and mangrove land. I’ve travelled around the world and I know that the said population of Nigeria and the population of northern Nigeria is 419.

I have wondered why Niger Republic and Chad which are in the same desert like the north are not as populated as northern Nigeria. What is there in Kano State to sustain two million population? Can someone tell me? Is it the industry or what? There is nothing in Kano that can sustain two million population.

So all these manipulations have been going on and people have been accepting it, and now after we have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and that freedom is in site, then an Amaechi comes and wants to take us back into slavery. It’s not going to be possible. If they like, let them settle whatever problem between him and Goodluck, but we the people of the Niger Delta will not settle that or allow a traitor in our midst.

We will never allow a traitor to be in our midst because if God brings you out from poverty, you should be grateful to God, and not to drag yourself back to poverty. That is what Amaechi wants to do. We will not go back to slavery and poverty, and will never allow him to drag us along. Enough of the handshake across the Niger.

Is it only we that will always stretch out hands for a handshake across the Niger? Let the man on the bank of the Niger stretch his own hand to us. Don’t they shake hands? Why must it be us that will be doing handshake every time? We have fought, we have seen the light, total freedom is coming and we will never allow any traitor among us, and that is why the people of Rivers State are happy that finally, Amaechi has exposed himself. That is the reality before us.

There is so much joy among Rivers State people that this is happening. It is no longer Riverine fight the upland, but it is now a collective fight of the people against one traitor called Amaechi. This is not an Ijaw matter. It is fight for the people of Rivers State and the South-South people because we know that it’s the rat in the house that goes to tell the rat in the bush that there is fish in the kitchen. We cannot allow Amaechi to bring back the enemy to come and destroy our land. It is not possible.

So for us, whether Goodluck settles with Amaechi or not, whatever they are doing, we have solved that. Amaechi will not be allowed to have his way. In the first place, Amaechi never won election to become governor. His being a governor in Rivers State today is the manipulation of the oligarchs.

Seven sat down at the Supreme Court and declared a man who never contested election governor of a state. If Omehia was not legally qualified to contest the 2007 election, the honorable path open to the Supreme Court was to annul the election and order a fresh election, but that didn’t happen because it is the programme of the Caliphate to impose a candidate and seven men sat at the Supreme Court and imposed Amaechi on the people of Rivers State.

It was the same process. Amaechi never won House of Assembly election in 1999. Uche Okwukwu defeated him, and the same court process was used to give him another man’s mandate. Uche Okwukwu after wining him at the election, won him at the tribunal, and they went to INEC list to expunge Uche Okwukwu’s name from the election list.

Meanwhile, he has a voters’ card and up till today, INEC refused to tell us how the name of a man who was duly registered as a voter, who passed through all the process of election and became a candidate in an election, suddenly disappeared from its register, and they declared Amaechi the winner.

Amaechi has been wining through the court. Now, the court is declaring other people winners against his interest, why is he protesting? He was elected by the court, from House of Assembly to governor.

Amnesty to Boko Haram

As far as I am concerned, the first amnesty was a mistake and a bribe. So, since you have given amnesty to one group of people, you must continue to give amnesty to others. Very soon, kidnappers will come asking for amnesty, you will give them because you gave others. Very soon pipeline vandals will also come, you will give them amnesty.

Very soon, looters of treasuries, like the man who stole the pension fund, will come, you will give them. You give amnesty because you want to buy peace. You can’t buy peace because the peace you bought will never last. If there are signs that Niger Delta will boil again, it is because you bought the peace there. Since you failed to do the right thing and decided to buy peace, you will continue to buy peace.

In the Niger Delta, it is not because of amnesty that there is peace; it is because Goodluck is President. That is why there is peace. Immediately Goodluck ceases to be president, all of us who are on sabbatical will come back. People like us never took amnesty, and we will never take it, because we committed no crime. Nobody will come to my land and take what belongs to me.

Look at the way they awarded the oil wells to themselves. These people are very wicked, they allocated the oil fields to themselves. This is the worst type of apartheid, Zionism, disregard and discrimination of the highest order. The same people are still saying that the people who own the land will not be entitled to it.

This is the kind of thing they want to bring back, and we are saying it will not be possible. If they like, let them campaign. If they like, let them form merger and association, but all we know is that by 2015, Goodluck will be president whether they like it or not. If they say it’s empty threat, let them wait and see.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/2015-for-jonathan-is-not-negotiable-dokubo-asari/

8 Likes

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by sakaguchi(m): 2:59am On May 11, 2013
Well, in regards to the title of this piece, I would defer as I think being in a desert country doesn't necessarily mean sparse population, Kano is reputed for its colossal human head right from pre-colonial times, it is a commercial city and trade as helped in sustaining its population over the years. Even before the ingress of Europeans to Nigeria, Kano has being an important route for the trans-sahara trade route. Well, enough with the history here, just go to Kano today and you will still know that its population is gross. That being said, I cannot categorically tell you that the current figures in Kano are correct, that does not only apply to Kano at the first place, the figures in Nigeria are not incontrovertible. Kaduna also have lots of industries that supports its burgeoning population, and to the question of desert country or not, Cairo is one of the most populous African/Arabian city and it is @ the cross-bridge between the Sahara and Arabian desert.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omexonomy: 3:04am On May 11, 2013
Tinubu and lie lie mohamed over to you come and say ur own. Come and call for his arrest for saying gej should not give amnesty to BH which was created to give his govt bad name. LACASA, MUSIWA, GBAWE, et al who have being paid to be official spokesmem of BH on nairaland come and say ur own too.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by ChimaAdeoye: 3:06am On May 11, 2013
Of course we know the population of northern Nigeria is a ruse. Check neighbouring countries such as Cameroon,Benin, Togo,Ghana, Ivory Coast, they all have scanty population in their northern territories and very high population density in their southern coast as you approach the Atlantic Ocean. These countries have the same latitude and weather in their northern territories as Nigeria.

Libya is twice the size of Nigeria,but has a population of 5 million people.If there were no oil in the south, which needs to be stolen by citing bogus population figures in the north,northern Nigeria does not have more population than Niger Republic or Mali.Those who benefit from the fraud shall continue to prevent a proper census to ever happen in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omexonomy: 3:07am On May 11, 2013
sakaguchi: Well, in regards to the title of this piece, I would defer as I think being in a desert country doesn't necessarily mean sparse population, Kano is reputed for its colossal human head right from pre-colonial times, it is a commercial city and trade as helped in sustaining its population over the years. Even before the ingress of Europeans to Nigeria, Kano has being an important route for the trans-sahara trade route. Well, enough with the history here, just go to Kano today and you will still know that its population is gross. That being said, I cannot categorically tell you that the current figures in Kano are correct, that does not only apply to Kano at the first place, the figures in Nigeria are not incontrovertible. Kaduna also have lots of industries that supports its burgeoning population, and to the question of desert country or not, Cairo is one of the most populous African/Arabian city and it is @ the cross-bridge between the Sahara and Arabian desert.
dont worry the free oil money called allocation will soon stop let them continue to use BH to achieve it.
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omexonomy: 3:14am On May 11, 2013
Be prepare to defend what you say for when thier E-warrior comes. I trust them to start reading history of what they know nothing about. Always ask them to mention one desert city not country outside nigeria that is more than one million they will only shout cairo in egypt.
Chima_Adeoye: Of course we know the population of northern Nigeria is a ruse. Check neighbouring countries such as Cameroon,Benin, Togo,Ghana, Ivory Coast, they all have scanty population in their northern territories and very high population density in their southern coast as you approach the Atlantic Ocean. These countries have the same latitude and weather in their northern territories as Nigeria.

Libya is twice the size of Nigeria,but has a population of 5 million people.If there were no oil in the south, which needs to be stolen by citing bogus population figures in the north,northern Nigeria does not have more population than Niger Republic or Mali.Those who benefit from the fraud shall continue to prevent a proper census to ever happen in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by dayokanu(m): 3:28am On May 11, 2013
Omexonomy: Be prepare to defend what you say for when thier E-warrior comes. I trust them to start reading history of what they know nothing about. Always ask them to mention one desert city not country outside nigeria that is more than one million they will only shout cairo in egypt.

For your education, According to the UN, Cairo, Khartoum and Mogadishu have over 5 million population
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Agbesky: 3:37am On May 11, 2013
simple truth
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 3:38am On May 11, 2013
Asari words here are just a reflection of the courage of the Ijaw man. Who else could be this bold to confront the Northern Sultanate people of Arewastan? Nobody!

Everyone has been busy being lazy, doing nothing because free oil money would fall from Abuja to loot. Now the table has turned, very soon free monthly allocation would be stopped.

Jonathan only just stated with the subsidy thieves that Obasanjo created. Soon it will be the governors themselves.

As for the Yorubas & Northerners, keep calling him clueless and all the names you call him. Very soon you will all start working to generate revenue for your respective states.

Operation Resource Control on the way.
One man, One resources OR ELSE One man, One AK47

4 Likes

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omexonomy: 3:55am On May 11, 2013
For your own education only cairo in egypt fit into that the rest are just lies fit for people to swallow.
dayokanu:

For your education, According to the UN, Cairo, Khartoum and Mogadishu have over 5 million population

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by boron10(m): 4:17am On May 11, 2013
And to think that Kano state is said to be more populated than the almighty Lagos State
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by kunlekunle: 4:24am On May 11, 2013
ijaw citizen: Asari words here are just a reflection of the courage of the Ijaw man. Who else could be this bold to confront the Northern Sultanate people of Arewastan? Nobody!

Everyone has been busy being lazy, doing nothing because free oil money would fall from Abuja to loot. Now the table has turned, very soon free monthly allocation would be stopped.

Jonathan only just stated with the subsidy thieves that Obasanjo created. Soon it will be the governors themselves.

As for the Yorubas & Northerners, keep calling him clueless and all the names you call him. Very soon you will all start working to generate revenue for your respective states.

Operation Resource Control on the way.
One man, One resources OR ELSE One man, One AK47

what is naira again
NEVER ALLOW IJAWMAN RULE AGAIN
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omarbah: 4:35am On May 11, 2013
Maybe you should start asking yourself "maybe the north is not a DESERT" as you have always assumed.
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 5:04am On May 11, 2013
Biko, does any of our security agencies have divisions who deal clandestinely with natural security matters? If so, we'd be most graceful if certain characters are made to disappear and simply go away.
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:09am On May 11, 2013
kunlekunle:

what is naira again
NEVER ALLOW IJAWMAN RULE AGAIN

Yeah, that will be after 2015.
If an Igboman succeeds GEJ, then it can revert back to Never Allow an Igboman Rule Again.
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:11am On May 11, 2013
Omarbah: Maybe you should start asking yourself "maybe the north is not a DESERT" as you have always assumed.

Apart from Kano and Zaria, every other settlement is sparsely populated like Canada.
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 5:13am On May 11, 2013
Obiagu1:

Yeah, that will be after 2015.
If an Igboman succeeds GEJ, then it can revert back to Never Allow an Igboman Rule Again.

What is the meaning of this post of yours?
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:13am On May 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

What is the meaning of this post of yours?

Do you need a new slate?
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omarbah: 5:15am On May 11, 2013
Obiagu1:

Apart from Kano and Zaria, every other settlement is sparsely populated like Canada.
That might be the case but the North is larger so it does make sense that it is less "densely"
populated than the South. That doesn't mean it has a smaller population.
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:17am On May 11, 2013
Omarbah:
That might be the case but the North is larger so it does make sense that it is less "densely"
populated than the South. That doesn't mean it has a smaller population.

In that sense, Canada should be 300 million people.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omarbah: 5:23am On May 11, 2013
Obiagu1:

In that sense, Canada should be 300 million people.
Not necessarily.

1 Like

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:32am On May 11, 2013
Omarbah:
Not necessarily.

I know but I've been to Kano and I've been to Alberta, Canada. They have a lot of similarities.
Both have two big cities but Alberta has more large towns than Kano's sparsely populated settlements, yet Alberta is a mere 3.5 millions while Kano is 9.5 million. Where did all those people come from?

1 Like

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by frederal(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2013
Truth is bitter, but only the truth can save. Asari, I just started liking you. We've been enslaved, but we won't be a slave forever.

1 Like

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omarbah: 5:38am On May 11, 2013
Obiagu1:

I know but I've been to Kano and I've been to Alberta, Canada. They have a lot of similarities.
Both have two big cities but Alberta has more large towns than Kano's sparsely populated settlements, yet Alberta is a mere 3.5 millions while Kano is 9.5 million. Where did all those people come from?
Let's start with Kano city, would you contest that it has more than 2 million people?
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:40am On May 11, 2013
Omarbah:
Let's start with Kano city, would you contest that it has more than 2 million people?

Very possible and that's about it. Zaria?? Less than a million. Add all those 10-100 settlements, you won't get near 1 million.
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Akanbiedu(m): 5:47am On May 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: Biko, does any of our security agencies have divisions who deal clandestinely with natural security matters? If so, we'd be most graceful if certain characters are made to disappear and simply go away.

I was about to create a post looking for you. Was wondering whether you were caught in the Baga crossfire.

Had to scrutinize the post above to confirm that the operator hasn't changed. With the bolded, all doubts have been eliminated.

Welcome back my "threatening" friend.
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Omarbah: 5:49am On May 11, 2013
Obiagu1:

Very possible and that's about it. Zaria?? Less than a million. Add all those 10-100 settlements, you won't get near 1 million.
Good, now let's just take Kano city out of city and its metropolitan area which is about 2,828,861. Now
the whole state says 9,383,682. Kano state is 20,131 km2 and Kano city metro area is 499. You subtract the
areas you get 19632 Km2. Subtract the population you get 6554821 millions. Divide it by the are and you get
333 people on the km2 which is small. You have many people but the area is large and they are scattered.

1 Like

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by bappahman: 5:50am On May 11, 2013
some of you have never been to the north...the high number is simply due to polygamy...average northern housa man has 3-4 wives nd plenty children...wen the issue came up and prof wole soyinka was shouting the same thin, Umaru shinkafi asked him do u know I hav 9 children nd how many children does an average southern Family have?...we housa marry a lot weather rich or poor cos of cultural nd religious freedoom...please put dat into consideration nd for those calling the North Desert...so all the agriculture nigeria was known for in the past was done in a Desert?..think before u speak
Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:53am On May 11, 2013
Omarbah:
Good, now let's just take Kano city out of city and its metropolitan area which is about 2,828,861. Now
the whole state says 9,383,682. Kano state is 20,131 km2 and Kano city metro area is 499. You subtract the
areas you get 19632 Km2. Subtract the population you get 6554821 millions. Divide it by the are and you get
333 people on the km2 which is small. You have many people but the area is large and they are scattered.

You've not been to those settlements. You'll drive pass them in a minute or two. Kano is empty!

1 Like

Re: Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 5:55am On May 11, 2013
Obiagu1:

Do you need a new slate?

Under normal conditions my response to you would have been "Mgbo piafuka gi blokos, ewu can beer", but because I'm in a great mood this morning I'll simply remind you that most of your superiors who currently rule you people, used slates in primary schools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live) / Factors Behind APC Popularity Decline / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Member Confesses Former Gov. Sheriff Supplies Shekau Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.