Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? (3471 Views)

Jessy Jags Is The Greatest And M.i The Hotest! / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac The Greatest And Realiest Rapper Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by ihustler(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
Mirror,mirror on the Wall, Who is the Greatest Amongst Them All?
Tupac
Biggie
Jay-Z
Nas

My choice is Biggie Small!!!

''It was all a Dream,I used to read Word Up Magazines,Salt and Pepa and Heavy D up in the Limousine.
Hanging them pictures on the wall,every Friday rap attack Mr Magic Mally Mall
I let my tape rock till my tape popped,
Smoking Weed and bamboo,sipping on private sock
Way Back when I had the Red and Black Lumbajack with the hat to match, ''
Feel that wasnt he telling you a story in all its brillant colors?
Damn!!!
He's good,
He's the Greatest
BIGGIE 4 Life.
Re: Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by Shaz(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
You wanna know the best? Follow this link - http://sharn06.forumsland.com/sharn06-about296.html
Re: Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by javalove(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
B4 i count 10, include Modenine in the list or else, ?
Re: Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by angeljd: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2008
TUPAC all da waiiiiiiiii
Even doe he's dead
He's respected and loved by pure people
If you really wanna know what's so great about him
Listen to the lyrics in that his song called changes
because everything he says in that song are facts
Re: Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by abdurrazaq(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2008
From Letter 2 my unborn

So complicated to escape fate
And you can never understand till we trade places
Tell the world I been guilty to being anxious
Ain't no way in hell, that I could ever be a rapist
It's time to face this, cold world on a good day
When will they let the little kids in the hood play?

2pac, the best ever to grace the mic, living or dead.
Re: Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by ihustler(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2008
Something I will like us to understand is that these guys achieved what they achieved at such a young age (25 for TUpac & 24 for Biggie) so we have to give it up to these guys anytime but I sometihoughtme feel these guys were able to achieve that because the society was alright there but I got some other thought when I read SISTA SOULJAH, oh boy, guys you need to read SISTA SOULJAH and see what blacks go through in the hands of the Americans.
Re: Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by chiogo(f): 8:58pm On May 06, 2008
ihustler:

Something I will like us to understand is that these guys achieved what they achieved at such a young age (25 for TUpac & 24 for Biggie) so we have to give it up to these guys anytime but I sometihoughtme feel these guys were able to achieve that because the society was alright there but I got some other thought when I read SISTA SOULJAH, oh boy, guys you need to read SISTA SOULJAH and see what blacks go through in the hands of the Americans.

abeg, what do they go through?? What book exactly by Sister Souljah are u talkin' about?? I've read like 2 of her books('Coldest winter ever' and 'No disrespect') but i don't get your point.

@topic, I dunn0 how many times i gotta say this. Well, actually i didn't say it, Nas did: there ain't no best! get it right. Just because a rapper made one good track
which really impressed you that you kept bobbin' your heads to it till today doesn't make 'em the best Cuz when you look at it, ALL these rappers DO have great songs. Just because u've listened to one person and they sounded nice to u doesn't make 'em the best! So, when y'all do this best comparisons, know that you're doin' it based on your own personal opinions because who really determines who's the best?? nobody! It's not like u've listened to every song made by the above-listed rappers. My top three is:

Tupac
Jay-z
Nas

but i repeat, there is NO best!
Re: Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by OsunAmazon: 10:53pm On May 06, 2008
Fela
Re: Who Is The Greatest And Quote Why? by lucabrasi(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2008
eye for an eye makes the world go blind, mahtma ghandi

(1) (Reply)

Free H-man 'ndoli Ndoli' Album **exclusive** / Surmountz – Halleluyah Ft. Duncan Mighty + Gaskiya / JODI Ft Bracket – Number One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.