Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help (22165 Views)

How To Post Youtube Videos On New Nairaland / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick / How To Download Youtube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by candiva2013(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2013
Dear friends, I need your help. I have been trying to download videos from you tube to my laptop and phone to no avail. Please i need you to inform me on how to achieve this. I need your infomation.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by shorxynla(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2013
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2013
Out of many ways, there are two ways you may want to start using:
1. Download and install Youtube Downloader HD: http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/
It's free. When you finish installing it, open it. then copy and paste any youtube video url and paste in an input field in the application, and hit download.

2. Download and install Firefox Easy Youtube Video Download Add-on. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-downl-10137/
After installing the add-on, anytime you open a youtube video on firefox, a button with the value "Download" will show under the video player. When you click on it, a menu will drop down and you then choose the format you want. Whether: flv 240, flv 360, flv 480, mp3, mp4.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by frisahost(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2013
u can download vdownloader or realdownloader on ur sys, it wil enable u to download from youtube
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by candiva2013(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2013
Thank you friends, your info are useful. Am grateful.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 15, 2013
candiva2013: Dear friends, I need your help. I have been trying to download videos from you tube to my laptop and phone to no avail. Please i need you to inform me on how to achieve this. I need your infomation.

Today is your lucky day.
There are zillions of ways to download youtube videos both on PC and mobile devices... I wld share one for each platforms (windows, android, blackberry and java)

1. For windows, download internet download manager. Install it and you are good to good. Whenever you are playing a video on youtube, it will simply ask "DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO"... Click on it. You are good to go. I recommend this because, it also help to increase your download speed by 5times whenever you are downloading anytin item off the net.

2. For android, download tubemate. Google it and install on you droid. Anytime you are browsing and need to download a video from youtube, when ask what app you sld complete the action wit, don't select youtube but tubemate instead. Better still, if you know what you wana download, open tubemate application, search for it and download. That's all!

3. For blackberry, download duoberry and install on you phone. Or simply visit duoberry.com via your phone native web browser not opera mini or ucweb. Search for the video in the search box, then download. That's all!

4. For java phones, open your browser (operamini, ucweb or whatever your prerference is) visit www.mobtube.info Search for your video. Follow the instructions of the screen to choose the format (3gp or mp4), then download. That's all!

Contact me if you have any challenges...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by Nobody: 8:05am On May 16, 2013
visit www.ssyoutube.com, paste the url of the video you want to download in the download section.
it works 100% all time.
hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by ibietela2(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2013
If you have android phone or tablet install tubemate... Check out the url tubemate.net
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by 667MW: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2013
I use torch browser because it will download off most sites and the video grabber is embedded. You can save youtube videos straight to your computer. Don't think they have an application for phone yet though, sorry.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by rinomasaya: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2016
try online youtube downloader, safe and easy....

Rino
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by wakes: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
You can also use www.savefrom.net.
I use it all times.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by HaileyKelley: 3:33am On Oct 13, 2017
You can use the tubemate software for pc at this address: https://tubemateyoutubedownloaderapps.com/tubemate-for-pc/
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by rsneha(f): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2018
thanks
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by h2converter: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
It's good, besides I usually use https://h2converter.com/ to download videos from youtube
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by DankAhidu: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2018
It's good, besides I usually use https://9converter.com/ to download videos from youtube
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by sheddyboy01(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
candiva2013:
Dear friends, I need your help. I have been trying to download videos from you tube to my laptop and phone to no avail. Please i need you to inform me on how to achieve this. I need your infomation.
For your phone, go to google search for "vidmate downloader" , download it and you would be fine.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by rsneha(f): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by thomaspillar(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2018
All those who are fond of music must have heard about mp3converter.live because a number of users rely on this astonishing downloader to save their favorite media file.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by juliejamesns: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2018
I suggest https://youtubetomp3.zone for Download And Save Youtube Videos To your Pc And Phone.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by sconverter: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
I use Youtube Video Downloader to Download video from Youtube
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by fbtube(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2019
It's good, besides I usually use https://fbtube.biz/ to download videos from youtube and Facebook.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by karanprakash(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
I use YouTube2Video. It is a free website through which you can convert, download & save your videos. Apart from that, you can convert your YouTube videos in MP3, WAV, AVI, and many other formats. It is easy to use & absolutely free.
https://www.youtube2video.com/en/
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by Jaypl: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by DarrylMarcoux: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello! Read this article https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-video-converters/. Here, the possibility of using various video conversion tools is described in detail. For example, the Freemake video converter is free and supports 63 video formats, as well as various audio and image formats. It can download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. And even extract audio from it. Also, edit and trim the video before converting it. Works on all Windows has 18 menu languages, 20 video presets. Note: Freemake puts a watermark on the weekend video. There are also video converters that remove the watermark. smiley
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by hdwallpaper: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
It's good, besides I usually use https://mp3ytb.cc// to download videos from youtube
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by fjlinks(m): 5:12am On Apr 10, 2020
You don't need to download any Software or pay to get a Video from any Video hosting sites

All you need is to checkout these top 5 Online Free Youtube downloader for easy Video or audio download

Currently, they are the best you can get online

Don't even try to waste your time with some of the recommended, you might just be disappointed

Visiit ShopOnlineG.com for 5 Free Video Downloader here
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by zubidavies: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by eliteweb(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
visit www.ssyoutube.com, paste the url of the video you want to download in the download section.
it works 100% all time.
hope this helps

This is what I have been using for years now..
Yes works 100% both on PC and Android.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by ytbto: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Hi,

If you want to conv[url]ert and download any video from youtube on pc, mac or device. then use [url]ytbto.com[/url] which is the best free youtube to mp3 mp4 convert.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by Xedmark: 9:00am On May 12, 2022
It's quite easy go to y2mate.com, paste the url link of the YouTube video u want to download on the bar provided in the y2mate.com website then download the video.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Becoming A Web Designer / Rate This Site Design On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.