Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

“rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine (2210 Views)

AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) / Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Flirtyfemi: 7:37pm On May 11, 2013
lol, Ok Magazine yaff come again ooo, lol!
Na wah ooo!! Rihanna and Lynxxx?
I can’t wait to dig into this story and get all the juicy bits about it. You’ll be hearing from me.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/rihanna-and-i-used-to-date-lynxxx-on-ok.html

Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2013
lol
Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by fr3do(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2013
I used to date Elizabeth taylor too
Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by neversaynever(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2013
Me wey come still dey date beyonce nko?
Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by j4jj: 10:36pm On May 11, 2013
Chris brown don do im own! U too wan do ur own! I pity u o!!! A sec! 1st time in history 4th to comment! Standing ovation for me joor!

1 Like

Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Scarpon(m): 1:00am On May 12, 2013
na me dey marry Patience Jonathan 1st lady of Nigeria
Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Afam4eva(m): 1:27am On May 12, 2013
It's very possible. It seems Lynxx grew up partly in the US and probably dated her when she was a nobody #justsaying

1 Like

Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Nobody: 1:37am On May 12, 2013
Riri moved to the USA at age 16 to pursue a music career.

How and when did they meet?

1 Like

Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Afam4eva(m): 1:39am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Riri moved to the USA at age 16 to pursue a music career.

How and when did they meet?
Did she become a star immediately she arrived?

1 Like

Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Nobody: 1:41am On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Did she become a star immediately she arrived?

No, but she was working towards it.
Her old pictures are all over Google. How come this is the first time we're hearing about Lynxx? undecided
Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Afam4eva(m): 1:46am On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No, but she was working towards it.
Her old pictures are all over Google. How come this is the first time we're hearing about Lynxx? undecided
It could be because they dated when she was a nobody. We also don't know the people she dated prior to moving to the US.
Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by whatzbyafria(m): 5:58am On May 12, 2013
BIG LIE!!!!. Lynxx go and find somewhere to siddon joorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by marialucia(f): 10:15am On May 12, 2013
Photoshop
Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by DICKtator: 4:54pm On May 12, 2013
Yeah, and i have also phucccked all the nairaland females!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Airforce1(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: “rihanna And I Used To Date” – Lynxxx Tells Ok Magazine by Nelrulez(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2013
I can't shout oooo.. where dem meet? U just talk am fo where Chris dey, na then u go know say u no get brain...

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Strips Nude To Play Guitar For His Grandma (photos) / Mariah Carey Leaving Nigeria In Private Jet (PHOTOS) / Photos: Don Jazzy & The Mavins Arrive UK For #mavinconcertuk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.