Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" (6435 Views)

How/where To Invest N150,000 / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 2:45am On Aug 06, 2013
If anyone is interested in reading the Synopsis in the a movie project I received from one of the thread members please let me know. I will mail it. I want it to be analyzed and see if it will sell cause this is the most important part of the business.Thanks
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 2:54am On Aug 06, 2013
"If the Nigerian movie industry is to attract serious investors and international movie producers, we need to build the infrastructure. One of the goals of my organization is to invest in the future of Nollywood by building studios and theaters" (Toyin Dawodu)
Toyin Dawodu is the Chairman of TLI-Media One, a California based Production and Entertainment Company, toyin@capvestgroup.com. Or follow me @1amazingtoyin
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 06, 2013
abrahses4u: wow , good luck on your big project.
thank u!
abrahses4u: I read the Ojuju movie project I want more details on this project.
I will gladly answer any questions you may have as regards this project.
abrahses4u: If anyone is interested in reading the Synopsis in the a movie project I received from one of the thread members please let me know. I will mail it. I want it to be analyzed and see if it will sell cause this is the most important part of the business.Thanks
please note that u need the producer's permission to share their synopsis. Then again, this platform is hardly a way to evaluate sellability or appeal. There's a lot more beyond the synopsis which influences market performance. So basically u need a producer who knows what he/she is doing.

1 Like

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 06, 2013
abrahses4u: "If the Nigerian movie industry is to attract serious investors and international movie producers, we need to build the infrastructure. One of the goals of my organization is to invest in the future of Nollywood by building studios and theaters" (Toyin Dawodu)
Toyin Dawodu is the Chairman of TLI-Media One, a California based Production and Entertainment Company, toyin@capvestgroup.com. Or follow me @1amazingtoyin
This is what we are praying and waiting for.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=abrahses4u]If anyone is interested in reading the Synopsis in
the a movie project I received from one of the thread members please let
me know. I will mail it. I want it to be analyzed and see if it will
sell cause this is the most important part of the business.Thanks
[/quote]

dominionroseproductions@gmail.com. Drop it there. Thanks
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sir you will have to seek the permission of Idprincess. cos she is the owner of the script and not me , I am just a prospective investor . thank you

1 Like

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
It seems we have a lot of professionals in the on this thread.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2013
Good mrng all. A brief story abt myself! My intelligibility of writing movie scripts come naturally. I go to bed everynite but cannot sleep properly. A renowned movie producer in Asaba was surprised when i 1st met him and presented my fully written script to him. He was amazed at where i got the inspirations to write such a captivating script. He bought it out-rightly from me, shot it and made dough. He later recommended me to another producer who also bought a script from me. I sold my intellectual properties at paltry sums cos i couldnt secure funds to sponsor my production. They made impressive profits from my scripts because the storylines were humanly touchy. This is what gives me sleepless night always! Where do i get fund to realise my gold dream? As i type this, i've severally scripts that can stand national and international award if fully shot wit excellence directing and perfect characters.

You may want to relate wit me, pls send me mail @ dominionrose@gmail.com so we can further discuss. Thanks

Remember, am a registered member of AGN.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by stancydg: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2013
@abrahses4u Hi, sent you a mail. Pls check. Thanks.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
will check , and will reply you soon. Thanks
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by stancydg: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
abrahses4u: will check , and will reply you soon. Thanks
kk.cheers.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by shanira(f): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
@stancydg

Let's have dat biz plan as well and perhaps after review sometin can happen

Enpee.promo@gmail.com
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2013
abrahses4u: ..

Am seriously in need of an executive producer or producers who can sponsor my production. Let's talk pls on mail at dominionrose@gmail.com
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by chaotik(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
have got a thing for the music industry with made friends in the industry and "associates" aspiring to be big wigs.
the problem is most of the made men are conforming to the market trends and have failed to produce and promote good music.

so many ways to better the artiste-producer-sound engineers-and all

but nna men . . . everyone is all about the benjamins and can really care less

but pushing a movement soon

WeirD Muzik inc.

follow through and lets do good muzik, hold credible awards, knock dem out with true concerts in its every right (not homies with 2 hit singles foolin themselves on stage and calling it a concert) and grow the industry right
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
idprincess: What I do know, is of the film/movie industry. The market is divided into two now. The Alaba/Idumota DVD market and the New Nollywood Cinema market.
The Alaba/Idumota market is that which produces and sells home videos as we know it. Producers who deal with these usually don't make much profit and usually don't make quality movies. The major challedge faced here is piracy.

The New Nollywood Cinema market is targeted @ cinema audience both home and abroad. They make more money but they also have to make better movies. So its either u know what u r doing or u don't. The major challenge faced here is insufficient distribution I.e cinemas. More and more cinemas are needed. That would enable them have more platforms to sell hence more money. But progress is being made in that area as I know for a fact that investment plans are being made towards bringing cinemas to every community. Another challenge producers have is funding to make these movies. The era of mediocre actors and movies is fast winding up as far as the international audience is concerned. A lot of people do not know or understand that there is a business side to film making and so getting funding isn't easy.

Love this..

1 Like

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Howdy guys, I had hoped to have a lot to catch up on our thread but alas, its been idle.
Anyway, I am still on set. Been filming for over 33 days in ondo. Project is Kunle Afolayan's latest movie titled ''October 1".
Hope to wrap in a week or so. Hope to discuss with a potential investor for my own project by then.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
wow thats a big one. Everyone is been busy. So whats up with the project?
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2013
I am done with 'October 1' shoot. Please is there anyone here interested in furthering talks on investment in my film?
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by jixasi(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Good day guys..
Am josiah a Cinematographer Ghana Based Nigerian. Have been in Ghana studying and understanding African culture from another point of view after my Bsc in UK.

I did my masters in Ghana in film and Tv productions studio techniques and lectured in African studies as L2 in the university of Ghana.

Jumped into the movie industry full tym 2009 after did good justice to it in Ghana and other African countries apart from my country Nigeria.

Now am back home and want to do a wonderful comeout, got Good Nigerian crew, great artist and wonderful story.

The movie is set to be world standard buh shot here in Nigeria.

All I ask for right now is a sponsor or an investor to make this project a reality.

Its meant to be a series... Please if any1 is interested in investing in this project contact me on jixaiesec@gmail.com or call me on 08166591374... We will sitdown and talk about it... I will fill u in all necessary information you need to get.

Also note that the amount needed is not too much not up to a million naira its half a million naira.

Thankx anticipating your favourable response.
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Here is the long awaited Trailer of the film "October 1" by the award winning director "Kunle Afolayan". Watch and share the link if you like it. Together we can take African film to the next level. Also see more details on www.october1movie.com. Click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R7wJuPv_7o
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
wow wow. This is excellent work
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by abrahses4u: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mr. Jixasi I got your mail I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
I am holding an audition for my film next week

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
I am holding an Audition for my film next week

Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Who is interested in coming to my location. I have officially started the shoot of "Ojuju"
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by patfenda(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2013
am interested:leesgruv@yahoo.com
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
I have finished shooting OJUJU. Without any financier so far, and I am soaked in debts. But each time I go through the footage, I am glad all over again.

Still open to having a financial partner...
Re: A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" by efilefun(m): 5:30am On Dec 08, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Money Market Investment / Benignant Investment Tradings; Real Or Scam? / Mmm Is The Real Deal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.