Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? (1229 Views)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / What If You Discovered That Your Boyfriend Was Once A Molester? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by MrsChima1(f): 8:05pm On May 11, 2013
According to Ohio USA....the court system is debating on whether the rapist have parental rights of his daughter that he concieved criminally. Some people supports that he should maintain his rights and some said he should lose it.

What do you think?
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by Mynd44: 5:33am On May 12, 2013
Before or after he gets out of jail?
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by MrsChima1(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44: Before or after he gets out of jail?

Both.
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by Mynd44: 9:40am On May 12, 2013
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by Mynd44: 9:41am On May 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Both.
Since he forced the baby on the woman, I say this should be the decision of the woman who he forced it on. She should be the one to decide if she wants a molester to be part of her child's life or she would rather train the child herself.

What the hell is this? Soon serial molesters will start asking for paternal rights too
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by Princeparix(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Since he forced the baby on the woman, I say this should be the decision of the woman who he forced it on. She should be the one to decide if she wants a molester to be part of her child's life or she would rather train the child herself.

What the hell is this? Soon serial molesters will start asking for paternal rights too
i dont think any reasonable lady would consent to that.
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by Mynd44: 10:11am On May 12, 2013
Princeparix: i dont think any reasonable lady would consent to that.
Then I don't think a molester has the right to even dream about paternal rights
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by Princeparix(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Then I don't think a molester has the right to even dream about paternal rights
me too
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by CrazyMan(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
According to Ohio USA....the court system is debating on whether the rapist have parental rights of his daughter that he conceived criminally. Some people supports that he should maintain his rights and some said he should lose it.

What do you think?
The rapist does not have any right since the child was created through force so it would not be possible to have a harmonious relationship in the family if one parent is damaged physically and emotionally while the other is a criminal under the law.

Secondly criminals are not allowed to benefit from their crimes financially, so a rapist should not be allowed to benefit from his crimes by having any rights to a child, either.
Re: Should A Date Molester Have Parental Rights? by MrsChima1(f): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Read His Mind - Look At His Body / Ladies, How U Detect A Player, What R Ur Observations? / Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.