Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17275 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

I don't think she's out to be 'smart'. Agreed, NOTHING justifies infidelity. She made a mistake, and she's remorseful.

If she were a ma, people will applaud her for being sorry. Too bad she's a woman and it's affecting her.

Do you even think this could be her own sub-unconscious, helping her end her marriage. She might not be bold enough to leave her husband so she decided to make him leave her by cheating on him and telling him. She intentionally sabotaged her marriage knowing what the outcome will be.

I just think people shouldn't do what they don't want others to do to them!

Interesting hypothesis you have there... and it may be plausible considering one may want to push an unpleasant action to the next party\
I hear Katy Perry though wanting it, wanted her hubby to initiate the divorce so she will be seen as the one that fought for the marriage

betty.. the fact that there is a bit of societal license does not mean all men cheat
Lets hope the situation in this case gets better for the parties
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 14, 2013
biolabee:

Interesting hypothesis you have there... and it may be plausible considering one may want to push an unpleasant action to the next party\
I hear Katy Perry though wanting it, wanted her hubby to initiate the divorce so she will be seen as the one that fought for the marriage

betty.. the fact that there is a bit of societal license does not mean all men cheat
Lets hope the situation in this case gets better for the parties

I'm really rooting for this couple. Wish they can sort things out. I'm not one of those hypocrites who believe cheating rights are strictly reserved for men.

They were both wrong, it's time for them to sit up and get their marriage back on track.

Life is too short to waste being unhappy. undecided undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by miss20(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2013
the only difference is that the woman confessed. The woman is here talking about how she has saw similar catalogs from her husband's phone and he even beat her up when she confront him.

They are both cheats. The woman is just silly enough to admit it. [/quote]WORD.they r both cheats.whyme(husband) wants a divorce,whyme(wife) haz accepted.waitin remain again?abeg make we hear word
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Tgirl4real(f): 12:48pm On May 14, 2013
jennykadry:

I am getting my saga back come rain come sun. angry angry I hope Tgirl is not responsible for this

lol

wetin a do u? grin grin grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Dlemah: 1:11pm On May 14, 2013
*according to my instinct,d man is a big liar..he cheated on his wife bt sexualy,physicaly n emotional..nt once bt several times which he did openly to his wife's knowledge..seriously,al dis can be compared to a slow stab on his wife,s hrt..now she cheated on him with one person and he wants to call it a quit..for Christ sake if he cudnt take his wife cheating then why did he pull d same on her..men can b so unblievable..my dear wife,dont blame ur self anymore,u deserve a hapy life..i know u didnt do such cz he did worse to u,u did it as a result of d lonelines u felt..it can b so hurting wen u gve ur selflessnes n unconditional lov to a man/husband and yet he makes u feel trashy..for d sake of ur child who deserves more than d best u can gve,b patient with him,overluk his flaaws,and start doin thngs dt makes u hapy,such as goin out wit ur child to fun filld places.try to find hapynez in and around ur child..atend decent parties,play music and dance wt ur child at hom..bt one thng i wud advise dont quit ur hom n family..he wud com to his senses one day....and sas for u mr man,change ur ways n focus on ur hom.mu ad areason for chosin her as ur wife,capitalize on that and reunite with ur family esp ur wife..u did al mana of bad thngs to her,yet she didnt quit on u,just cz she made one mistake dt shes sory for,u want to call it a quit..i bet on u,no woman/wife is hapy wen her husband is a cheat,so dont thnk ur second wife can tolerate ur cheatin atitude..get a life wt ur family..and stop bein a nuisance...

One lov.

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

I'm really rooting for this couple. Wish they can sort things out. I'm not one of those hypocrites who believe cheating rights are strictly reserved for men.

They were both wrong, it's time for them to sit up and get their marriage back on track.

I hope they also do too.. I used to be no no to female infidelity until a friend of mine whose wife had an issue and they resolved it

I give the guy all props...

They have to be ready to start on a clean slate totally hence the need for counselling
Anything other than that is a no no and shd be forgotten as the pain will be too great

#Team WhyMe Reunion ? - To be or not to be?

anyhow, one may be lucky.. she may meet a man that takes care of her and he also likewise so maybe its destiny
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2013
A man chats with females on his phone is equal to a nursing mother sleeping with another married man and jeopardizing not only her own marriage but another womans marriage

How many of these saintly married women here dont have guys they chat with either on IM, Phone calls, text or emails?

Anyone that chats with another male not her husband is Cheating, Hope I got the message right?

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by lafflaff123(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Just curious though, have you ever seen a Nigerian man that accepts a wife back that has slept with another man while still married? I have read about some but actually not seen one, as i am really trying to imagine what will make me accept a woman back that i know another man has tasted.

So the man cheated? Fine. Then divorce him on the ground of infidelity, so that you can go into any relationship and be free not just from the wrath of man, the law, custom/tradition but also in the eyes of GOD. Your trying to justify your reason for sleeping outside makes no absolute sense.

Nigeria has gotten to the level where stigma is no longer attached to a being a divorcee so that's a plus for you, and the funny thing is that no sensible man that sleeps with a married woman will make her a wife when she gets thrown out of her matrimonial home, and why? of course she will continue cheating on him too as she cheated on her ex.

Bottom line is that people should not go into marriages for the wrong reasons, and that seems to be the norm in Nigeria where people feel they should get married as a societal status thing. The guy was not ready for marriage as he still wanted to sow his wild oats every where, ditto the woman too.

Just trying to IMAGINE what will make a MARRIED WOMAN take off her PANTIES for another man, and still try to justify it? people never seizes to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by weaseloo: 7:04pm On May 14, 2013
My people, see how you are all lashing out at a woman because she cheated. But if its a man now, you will turn and blame the lady for being the CAUSE for the man's actions. Now that the tables are turned: you are still blaming the woman, what did we ever do to you. Even the silly whyme and others have the notion that a man cheating is acceptable. Abeg, we are all human beings man or woman. What is good for one is good for the other. If you know something is not right when done unto you, then it's not good for another person.

Don't make this marriage your problem. This is just drama for you to reflect and learn from. Men note that your wife can indeed cheat on you therefore sit up and stop fooling around.

7 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 14, 2013
weaseloo: My people, see how you are all lashing out at a woman because she cheated. But if its a man now, you will turn and blame the lady for being the CAUSE for the man's actions. Now that the tables are turned: you are still blaming the woman, what did we ever do to you. Even the silly whyme and others have the notion that a man cheating is acceptable. Abeg, we are all human beings man or woman. What is good for one is good for the other. If you know something is not right when done unto you, then it's not good for another person.

Don't make this marriage your problem. This is just drama for you to reflect and learn from. Men note that your wife can indeed cheat on you therefore sit up and stop fooling around.

No mind them,as them dey yash another person property,na so someone else dey nack their's undecided undecided#law of karma

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by mbulela: 12:20am On May 15, 2013
dayokanu: A man chats with females on his phone is equal to a nursing mother sleeping with another married man and jeopardizing not only her own marriage but another womans marriage

How many of these saintly married women here dont have guys they chat with either on IM, Phone calls, text or emails?

Anyone that chats with another male not her husband is Cheating, Hope I got the message right?
Dayo, you got the message wrong.
The content of the chat na im be the crux of the matter. you no see where the woman describe the contents? besides married man wey dey chat with woman till 2am? na wa 4 am.

*meanwhile i no believe the story. i have been around NL long enough to know that Nigerians are good story tellers.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by mbulela: 12:23am On May 15, 2013
lafflaff123:

Just trying to IMAGINE what will make a MARRIED WOMAN person take off his/her PANTIES for another manwoman, and still try to justify it? people never seizes to amaze me.
What is so amazing? After all, men remove their boxers to sleep with females besides their wives. Why should it be any different with women? cheating is bad for both genders. If women can forgive,men should too.Forgiveness is not a feminine fruit of the Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:54am On May 15, 2013
You guys better stay married before you poison one innocent, unsuspecting fellow by marrying them after your divorce. Don't spread the loose gene.
Two loose people, I don't see why the man was ranting on the other thread.
And he painted himself like an angel.
I knew it, women hardly cheat just because. . .there must be a mongrel in the picture. wink
Madam don't fret, we understand. kiss wink wink wink
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:00am On May 15, 2013
dayokanu: A man chats with females on his phone is equal to a nursing mother sleeping with another married man and jeopardizing not only her own marriage but another womans marriage

Not only does he chat, females have called his wife before. How can such a marriage survive? How can anyone trust such a man? Me too I would assume he is cheating.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:05am On May 15, 2013
lafflaff123:

Just curious though, have you ever seen a Nigerian man that accepts a wife back that has slept with another man while still married? I have read about some but actually not seen one, as i am really trying to imagine what will make me accept a woman back that i know another man has tasted.

So the man cheated? Fine. Then divorce him on the ground of infidelity, so that you can go into any relationship and be free not just from the wrath of man, the law, custom/tradition but also in the eyes of GOD. Your trying to justify your reason for sleeping outside makes no absolute sense.

Nigeria has gotten to the level where stigma is no longer attached to a being a divorcee so that's a plus for you, and the funny thing is that no sensible man that sleeps with a married woman will make her a wife when she gets thrown out of her matrimonial home, and why? of course she will continue cheating on him too as she cheated on her ex.

Bottom line is that people should not go into marriages for the wrong reasons, and that seems to be the norm in Nigeria where people feel they should get married as a societal status thing. The guy was not ready for marriage as he still wanted to sow his wild oats every where, ditto the woman too.

Just trying to IMAGINE what will make a MARRIED WOMAN take off her PANTIES for another man, and still try to justify it? people never seizes to amaze me.

Me too I imagine what makes a MARRIED MAN take off his boxers in the space of a millisecond for another woman, and still try to justify it. The justification often flies over my head, doesn't make sense to me.

4 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:26am On May 15, 2013
stillwater: You guys better stay married before you poison one innocent, unsuspecting fellow by marrying them after your divorce. Don't spread the loose gene.
Two loose people, I don't see why the man was ranting on the other thread.
And he painted himself like an angel.
I knew it, women hardly cheat just because. . .there must be a mongrel in the picture. wink
Madam don't fret, we understand. kiss wink wink wink

Bwahahaha! Stillwater going for the jugular!! grin grin

stillwater:

Me too I imagine what makes a MARRIED MAN take off his boxers in the space of a millisecond for another woman, and still try to justify it. The justification often flies over my head, doesn't make sense to me.

Ose mami! (Thank you)
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 2:06am On May 15, 2013
haba!! how I take miss this one? I gats to step up my aproko game.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:06am On May 15, 2013
I have read some peoples's comment with so much surprises on my face.I don't think wen we get 2 heaven we ll b judge as men or women, I believe we ll b judge as humans. I haven't seen it where d bible says it is good 4 a man 2 cheat while a woman does not cheat. The bible said thou shall not commit adultery. The same bible said, do unto others the way others 2 do unto u. Period. If u know u can't stand emotional pains don't inflict it on another person because u simply have a gro*n. I am not in support of d woman 2 have cheated, but she should have walked away wen it came 2 b that d man isn't willing 2 respect his marriage. I hate this mentality of a man always trying 2 justify his wayward ways simply because he is a man. All of us have emotions, and we react d same way 2 pains n hurts whether being man or woman. I believe people should b treated equally wen it comes 2 being hurt. That marriage could still be amended if both parties want. But from what I have read, the man isn't willing cos he didn't know cheating could hurt so bad. Not knowing his wife had died a thousand times from knowing his hubby is flirting with other women. I can only hide under my phone n smile 2 myself cos d man is hurting real bad. It saves him right. *giggling*

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:35am On May 15, 2013
To the women saying because the man is a cheat so the woman is justified, will 2 wrongs ever make a right? And also it is a wrong thing for the man to even cheat on his wife but does it mean d woman shld go and sleep with another man when she was pregnant and after she put to bed, she still continued with the act for 5months like she said. We dont even know if she was sleeping with d man b4 she got married or its more dan 5months afta she put to bed.
In any case, lets look at it ds way and put ourselves in her shoes.What happened to dignity?
Its unfortunate that in our society (African)as of ds moment, its pardonable when a man cheats but a woman cant go unpunished. She was aware of ds fact , why did she go into it?
Lets reason like sisters and forget sentiment here, can we do ds if we were in her shoes? Can we advise any of our friends or sisters who come to us for advise to retaliate if dir husbands cheat? Will u say kudos to ds Mrs. if u eventually meet her?
I will never cheat on my husband if i discover he is cheating on me! That is wot i can say about myself.
So lets stop saying it is karma! Its indirectly encouraging some to go ahead and do d same.
We have all d right to banish d man, abuse him, slap/kick him if we can lay hands on him but we shldnt support what d woman has done. Lets make her realise wot she did was wrong so dat she can show remorse to the world.
This is all for now.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On May 15, 2013
mbulela:
What is so amazing? After all, men remove their boxers to sleep with females besides their wives. Why should it be any different with women? cheating is bad for both genders. If women can forgive,men should too.Forgiveness is not a feminine fruit of the Spirit.

Mbulela! Mbulela!! Mbulela!!!

How many times did I call you?

Why don't you get a copy of the Nigerian Bible so can you read yourself?

Do you think that the Nigerian God holds men accountable?

Be Kiaful!

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2013
nikkykay: To the women saying because the man is a cheat so the woman is justified, will 2 wrongs ever make a right? And also it is a wrong thing for the man to even cheat on his wife but does it mean d woman shld go and sleep with another man when she was pregnant and after she put to bed, she still continued with the act for 5months like she said> We dont if she was sleep with d man b4 she got married or its more dan 5months afta she put to bed.
In any case, lets look at it ds way and put ourselves in her shoes.What happened to dignity?
Its unfortunate that in our society (African)as of ds moment, its pardonable when a man cheats but a woman cant go unpunished. She was aware of ds fact , why did she go into it?
Lets reason like sisters and forget sentiment here, can we do ds if we were in her shoes? Can we advise any of our friends or sisters who come to us for advise to retaliate of dir husband cheat? Will u say kudos to ds Mrs. if u eventually meet her?
I will never cheat on my husband if i discover he is cheating on me! That i can say about myself.
So lets stop saying it is karma! Its indirectly encouraging some to go ahead and do d same.
We have all right to banish d man, abuse him, slap/kick him if we can lay hands on him but we shldnt support what d woman has done. Lets make her realise wot she did was wrong so dat she can show remorse to the world.
This is all for now.
thank you

Deep and nice

However I think we should consider some perspective in african society that what is referred to as cheating was permissible two generations ago as polygamy but polyandry is not african generally
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On May 15, 2013
nikkykay: To the women saying because the man is a cheat so the woman is justified, will 2 wrongs ever make a right? And also it is a wrong thing for the man to even cheat on his wife but does it mean d woman shld go and sleep with another man when she was pregnant and after she put to bed, she still continued with the act for 5months like she said> We dont if she was sleep with d man b4 she got married or its more dan 5months afta she put to bed.
Lets reason like sisters and forget sentiment here, can we do ds if we were in her shoes? Can we advise any of our friends or sisters who come to us for advise to retaliate of dir husband cheat? Will u say kudos to ds Mrs. if u eventually meet her?
I will never cheat on my husband if i discover he is cheating on me! That i can say about myself.
We have all right to banish d man, abuse him, slap/kick him if we can lay hands on him but we shldnt support what d woman has done. Lets make her realise wot she did was wrong so dat she can show remorse to the world.
This is all for now.
thank you

Sweetheart, I don't justify what the wife did.

However, God doesn't place men and women on different pedestals. Just how it's abominable for the wife to cheat, it's abominable for the husband to cheat also. As the leader of the home, he's to set the example for how things are run in their home.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:42am On May 15, 2013
biolabee:

Deep and nice

However I think we should consider some perspective in african society that what is referred to as cheating was permissible two generations ago as polygamy but polyandry is not african generally

Polygamy then was not even cheating i guess. I was legal according to d customary/traditional law.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:50am On May 15, 2013
bukatyne:

Sweetheart, I don't justify what the wife did.

However, God doesn't place men and women on different pedestals. Just how it's abominable for the wife to cheat, it's abominable for the husband to cheat also. As the leader of the home, he's to set the example for how things are run in their home.

I can understand u dear but d thing called" head of d family" is really making them to misbehave. Of which bible doesnt not say dey shld abuse it. They always feel its their birthright to do the wrong thing(esp infidelity) and get away with it.
Unfortunately we have society to blame for the way they have abused the leadership role in terms of infidelity while women get punished for the same atrocity.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
I can understand u dear but d thing called" head of d family" is really making them to misbehave. Of which bible doesnt not say dey shld abuse it. They always feel its their birthright to do the wrong thing(esp infidelity) and get away with it.
Unfortunately we have society to blame for the way they have abused the leadership role in terms of infidelity while women get punished for the same atrocity.

You and I make up the society, we gave them the birthright.

Your post also suggests we punish the woman more than the man.

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by mawuqueyan(f): 11:02am On May 15, 2013
Don't expose people †̥☺ temptation expecialy dos you love unless you want them †̥☺ dsapoint you...
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:10am On May 15, 2013
bukatyne:

You and I make up the society, we gave them the birthright.

Your post also suggests we punish the woman more than the man.
The woman should not even dream of going into it becos society will definitely punish you. There is no escape
We gave them the birthright but wot can we do to stop them from cheating in d first place. I havent got a tangible answer to that or maybe there is no solution.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 11:16am On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
The woman should not even dream of going into it becos society will definitely punish you. There is no escape
We gave them the birthright but wot can we do to stop them from cheating in d first place. I havent got a tangible answer to that or maybe there is no solution.
It is immpossible to stop anyone from cheating male or female but we cannot punish one more than the other.

Why must the woman be punished more than the man? It is senseless and we all know it but we are not agreeing to it

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:22am On May 15, 2013
stillwater:

MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I SUPPORT THIS COMMENT

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:23am On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is immpossible to stop anyone from cheating male or female but we cannot punish one more than the other.

Why must the woman be punished more than the man? It is senseless and we all know it but we are not agreeing to it
Are u a woman? Can u cheat on ur man? Are u in African ( Nigeria precisely)?
If ur answers to these Qs are yes, then u will be punished! So the best thing is dont do it or do it and d man shldnt know

Are u a man? Can u cheat on ur wife? An African ( Nig Pre)? Ur ans r yes?
You r 4tunate cos d society will one way or the other favour u.

It is the fact! lipsrsealed
jennykadry:

MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I SUPPORT THIS COMMENT
cheesy cheesy
Funny woman
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
Polygamy then was not even cheating i guess. I was legal according to d customary/traditional law.

So there is a gradual change from that and maybe in 30 years it will be culturally undesirable to cheat outside marriage
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 11:42am On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
Are u a woman? Can u cheat on ur man? Are u in African ( Nigeria precisely)?
If ur answers to these Qs are yes, then u will be punished! So the best thing is dont do it or do it and d man shldnt know

Are u a man? Can u cheat on ur wife? An African ( Nig Pre)? Ur ans r yes?
You r 4tunate cos d society will one way or the other favour u.

It is the fact! lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy
Funny woman
I am a man ma'am. And society is what we make it. We decide what society wants by standing up for what is right and not agreeing to the status quo cos it has been existing for long. I wonder why we as a people are not tired of being governed by rules that send us backward and make our decisions sound silly.

They are both cheats and deserve the same punishment. There is nothing lower than a human being who cheats. They are both low lives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please Help My Brother Is Missing. / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage? / How Do You Control A Rebellious Teenager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.