Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million (5717 Views)

Davido's Daughter Wearing His $120k Rolex Watch (Photo) / Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Biodun Okeowo Buys New Acura MDX 2010 As Gift For Self (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by TTBlog(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2013
The O.B.O himself posted this picture on his instagram page as he flaunts his new rolex wrist watch. Expensive though but I dont think its worth publicising .
People dont hate on him sha..
SOURCE: http://tundetijani..com

Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by lulukay(f): 10:49am On May 12, 2013
I just bought a hublot watch worth 16 million...mtsewww him show u d reciept?undecided
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Airforce1(m): 10:55am On May 12, 2013
Dis wizkid wannabe never ceases to amuse me

No wonder dem dey humble am with Slap every 2weekz
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Mobinga: 10:55am On May 12, 2013

Let's sit back and watch how Nairalanders get pissed and start posting trash about how this young man should spend his money.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Philipsdael(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2013
Airforce1: Dis wizkid wannabe never ceases to amuse me

No wonder dem dey humble am with Slap every 2weekz
hehehe lwkm.....Bros u funny o....buh you're on point.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by icebebe(f): 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
So becuz him buy watch make i jump up mak fan cut ma ear?
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by casticsblog(f): 12:51pm On May 12, 2013
make we begin jump
kiss and tell make we begin jump
kiss and tell
make we begin jump
kiss and tell
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 12, 2013
lol
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by tpia5: 1:20pm On May 12, 2013
Bomb?
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 12, 2013
The negro @work
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by nwachinemel(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2013
lulukay: I just bought a hublot watch worth 16 million...mtsewww him show u d reciept?undecided
no dey doubt...pray to God to enlarge your coast

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by SlyIg(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2013
This boy should grow up na!
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by valicious1(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2013
I stil de find wia dem rite 1.5mil 4 dat watch o
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by angelTI(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2013
Ow is OP sure d watch is worth 1.5M? I need to say dis anyway, Davido should simmer cos his laulau is too much

#if not 4 music, he would still b writin utme
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 12, 2013
Can someone send him the picS of his village? undecided undecided negro
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by ClitorialDept: 4:00pm On May 12, 2013
How much for the bathroom slippers?
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Oluwaseun929(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2013
Babe 4get dat utme tinz, hin papa get money die. Na jst maturity dey worry the guy.
angel TI: Ow is OP sure d watch is worth 1.5M? I need to say dis anyway, Davido should simmer cos his laulau is too much

#if not 4 music, he would still b writin utme
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by denzel2009: 4:53pm On May 12, 2013
This boy should learn from People like Danny Wilson and Daddy showkey.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by ClitorialDept: 5:03pm On May 12, 2013
Dude is just begging to be robbed and have his wrist chopped off.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by MrCork: 6:09pm On May 12, 2013
..ARM RObbber alert!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by ohaleoghene(f): 7:02pm On May 12, 2013
I yah seen it , let me go back to sleep
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by sunnyt1(m): 12:08am On May 13, 2013
Mumu, does he know hw many former millionaires are out there?

This explains y these celebrities go broke later
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Scarpon(m): 1:58am On May 13, 2013
somebody gotta teach davido how to invest
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by acidtalk: 4:18am On May 13, 2013
Most Nigerians are vunch of HYPOCRITES.

You all come here condenming a celebrity or celebrity to be on how they spend their money and the material things they acquire. But you same people will have ONLY N50,000 in your account and go buy a Blackberry phone of N48,000.

You are jobless and use a Phone of over N60,000 and keep begging your contacts to help you pay your BIS subscription every single month.

You same people don't have a house of your own but yet save and even borrow money to buy a car, while still squatting with family and friends.

I see lots of people doing same and even worse if they were in these same celebrities shoes.

If you have over 500 facebook friends, 200 Blackberry Contacts, 1,000 Twitter followers and you are still Jobless and Poor then it is high time you should realize you are a FAKE wanna be Social Being. Most of you lack basic Financial and Moral habits but yet want to be judges on these people's lifes.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by cashflowpc(m): 5:47am On May 13, 2013
acidtalk: Most Nigerians are vunch of HYPOCRITES.

You all come here condenming a celebrity or celebrity to be on how they spend their money and the material things they acquire. But you same people will have ONLY N50,000 in your account and go buy a Blackberry phone of N48,000.

You are jobless and use a Phone of over N60,000 and keep begging your contacts to help you pay your BIS subscription every single month.

You same people don't have a house of your own but yet save and even borrow money to buy a car, while still squatting with family and friends.

I see lots of people doing same and even worse if they were in these same celebrities shoes.

If you have over 500 facebook friends, 200 Blackberry Contacts, 1,000 Twitter followers and you are still Jobless and Poor then it is high time you should realize you are a FAKE wanna be Social Being. Most of you lack basic Financial and Moral habits but yet want to be judges on these people's lifes.

I tire for them o!
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by Dhelake: 6:48am On May 13, 2013
acidtalk: Most Nigerians are vunch of HYPOCRITES.

God bless ya ....
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by valicious1(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2013
sunny t: Mumu, does he know hw many former millionaires are out there?

This explains y these celebrities go broke later
davido cant go broke. His father is rich.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million by wizkidayodeji: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2014

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 1 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 2 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 3 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 4 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Completed Ball Pen Drawing of Davido Final stage by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Portraits by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian Artist.

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set. / Actress Njideka Okeke And Regina Daniel Stuns In New Photos / OZO Hotel Room In ABUJA Women Caught Entering From Window (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.