Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? (15438 Views)

Making Janaba And It's Conditions / Guslu Janaba / Janaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? by abdulkayus(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2013
Pls, wat is d rule on someone whose semen come out from his private part witout enjoyment i.e nt by sex, wet dream or mastubation bt was urinatin wen d semen come out. Is ritual bath compulsory on him or not? Need ur answers wit backup pls. Its urgent.
Re: Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? by maclatunji: 1:41pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? by ayenny02(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2013
abdulkayus: Pls, wat is d rule on someone whose semen come out from his private part witout enjoyment i.e nt by sex, wet dream or mastubation bt was urinatin wen d semen come out. Is ritual bath compulsory on him or not? Need ur answers wit backup pls. Its urgent.

These are fatwa regarding ur case from The Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta

Q 4: A discharge is emitted after making Janabah Ghusl (full ritual bath to cleanse of sexual discharge). Should I repeat Ghusl?

A: You have to perform Istinja' (cleansing the private parts with water) and Wudu' (ablution). You do not have to repeat Ghusl, if the discharges are emitted without having sexual thoughts or desire.

May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions

Q 2: After I perform Janabah Ghusl (full ritual bath to cleanse of sexual discharge), my penis discharges a drop or two; is it Wajib (obligatory) in this case that I perform Ghusl again or it is sufficient that I wash my penis and make Wudu' (ablution)?

A: If a person performs Janabah Ghusl then his penis discharges something, he has to perform Istinja' (cleansing the private parts with water after urination or defecation) then Wudu', but he does not have to remake Ghusl. The same applies even if it is only a small amount, as it nullifies Wudu'

Q: My problem is that I discharge Maniy (sperm/vaginal secretions that are released on orgasm) five or six times a day. I perform Ghusl (full ritual bath) twice a day. I offer two Salahs (Prayers) with the same Wudu' (ablution). However, I heard that my Salah is invalid. I caught a severe cold that lasted for four months due to this. I still suffer from it. I do not know whether I should perform Ghusl for every Salah or only every morning and offer the rest of Salahs with ordinary Wudu'?

A: If Maniy is ejaculated in spurts accompanied by feelings of pleasure, you should perform Ghusl every time it happens. Salah is invalid without Ghusl in this case. However, if it is ejaculated without pleasure, it necessitates Istinja' (cleansing the private parts with water) and Wudu' only, based on the saying of the Prophet (peace be upon him): If fluid gushes, perform Ghusl; and if it does not gush, do not perform Ghusl. (Related by Ahmad) The origin of this Hadith is found in the Two Sahih (authentic) Books of Hadith (i.e. Al-Bukhari and Muslim). However, if Maniy is discharged from a sleeping person, Ghusl should always be performed

Q: After taking Janabah Ghusl (full ritual bath to cleanse of sexual discharge), I wash my private parts, and then I wash my hands and perform Wudu' (ablution) for Salah (Prayer). Later on, and after about five minutes, I feel that something else is discharged. What should I do in this case? What is the ruling if something comes out from the private parts after having performed Ghusl, which I do not wash off believing it to be merely Waswasah (insinuating thoughts from Satan). After finishing the Salah, I wash it because of the frequent doubts that I have. Should I just perform Istinja' (cleansing the private parts with water after urination or defecation) in this case or repeat Ghusl (full ritual bath)?

A: The secretion that comes out after having performed Janabah Ghusl does not affect the validity of the Ghusl. However, you have to clean yourself by performing Istinja' followed by Wudu' (ablution) when you are going to perform an act that necessitates being in a state of Wudu', such as offering Salah or reciting the Qur'an from the Mus-haf (copy of the Qur'an), if the secretion is certain. However, if the secretion is just insinuations, do not give it much attention. If the secretion is Maniy (sperm or vaginal secretions that are released on orgasm) due to sexual pleasure, you must perform Ghusl.

http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/FatawaChapters.aspx?View=Tree&NodeID=9546&PageNo=1&BookID=7

2 Likes

Re: Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? by abdulkayus(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2013
@Ayenny02, Jazakallahu Khairan. I realy appreciate dat. Hav learn a lot frm dat Q and A. May Allah increase us all in iman and knowledge, amin summa amin.
@Maclatunji, thanks for dat link also.

We get scholars for dis NL ooooo, realy love dat.
Re: Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? by Azayinde: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2013
IF SOMEONE IS DISCUSSING WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND AND DISCOVER SPERM COMING OUT OF HIS penis WITHOUT MAKING LUV WITH HER, WIL HE AV 2 PERFORM GHUSL JANABA OR NOT
Re: Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? by LagosShia: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
any secretion of fluid from the private organs necessitates ghusl-even if its a wet-dream,masturabation,sex,imaginative pleasures etc.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way Of Earning A Living / Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam? / What Are The Signs Of A Good Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.