Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa (9019 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by muktarl: 3:46pm On May 12, 2013
Pictures from world economic forum in SA

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by muktarl: 3:48pm On May 12, 2013
Psquare were actually in the presidential team of the federal government. This guys are making Nigeria proud. Unarguably the best out of Africa. I love them.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Bigflamie(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2013
what an awkward shot from Mr. Ikedieze. grin
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 12, 2013
Men!!! Didn't know Aunty Ngozi had such white hair! shocked
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Decapo: 9:35am On May 13, 2013
ok...noted!!!
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2013
Nice
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Babaofor(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2013
NEXT!!!
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:38am On May 13, 2013
economic forum or celebrities forum ?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by CROWE: 9:41am On May 13, 2013
9jadelta: ecnonomy forum or celebrity forum ?

I was wondering the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by mascot87(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2013
Akin looks like Pater and Paul Younger brother undecided
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by omo9ja1(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2013
World Economic forum with P-Square + Akin na wao0o00o0
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2013
@first I taught that small man in d middle was peter's son then suddenly I realised it chinedu ikedieze grin
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Libkid(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2013
Celebrities forum
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:59am On May 13, 2013
And what can Psquare/Aki and Paw Paw contribute to the economic forum?

Or did the Nigerian contingent require court jesters and minstrels as part of thier entourage ?
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by victorazy(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2013
muktarl: Psquare were actually in the presidential team of the federal government. This guys are making Nigeria proud. Unarguably the best out of Africa. I love them.

No more criticism on them again grin grin grin such a life, they r now victorious grin is my Name! grin
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by jerrywool: 10:02am On May 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: And what can Psquare/Aki and Paw Paw contribute to the economic forum?

Or did the Nigerian contingent require court jesters and minstrels as part of thier entourage ?
undecided

I wonder, especially aki abi na paw paw.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by TenKobo1: 10:11am On May 13, 2013
African comedy and entertainment forum if you ask me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by 1metre: 10:13am On May 13, 2013
Nice one
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by gbokukueba(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2013
This is for all of you that objects these entertainers being on the Nigerian delegation. For the record i am not a pro GEJ but i think the idea is noble. If you go round African countries today as i have been to quite a few you will be shocked and amazed at the popularity of PSquare and Aki/Pawpaw. Today in Africa we export more of entertainment than oil (just top of my head, no proof to back up). On a visit to kenya 2 years ago from the airport the moment i spoke they knew am Nigerian and they started speaking pidgin to me which they picked up from movies and music. I see a Nigeria Entertainment industry contributing massively to the wealth of Nigeria just like Hollywood is doing in America but first we must pass the 2015(dooms day predicted by CIA).

Peace out!

17 Likes

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by sadi78: 10:17am On May 13, 2013
[quot[b][/b]e author=muktarl ;]Pictures from world economic forum in SA[/quote] Where is the likes of Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Wole Tinubu, Razaq Okoya, Abdulsamad Rabiu etc? Just call it WORLD CELEBRATIES FORUM grin
grin
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by rodeo0070(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2013
Niger-Area is getting less and less serious. More like Celebrity forum, I must say...
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by hectorswag(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2013
9jadelta: economic forum or celebrities forum ?
lol help me ask them oo! By the way wasnt this the same event where psquare snapped pics with Dangote a week ago? Or am i missing something?? undecided
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by sayso: 10:54am On May 13, 2013
This is a sign of great decay in our fight for a robust Economic system according to our dear NOI in the picture.
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by slimming: 10:56am On May 13, 2013
wonderful, so nollywood is represent
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by livethinme: 11:09am On May 13, 2013
muktarl: Psquare were actually in the presidential team of the federal government. This guys are making Nigeria proud. Unarguably the best out of Africa. I love them.

Lol see guy, Nigerians you know.
Can you imagine Jay Z being in a US economic delegation to a World Economic Forum?
Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by livethinme: 11:14am On May 13, 2013
gbokukueba: This is for all of you that objects these entertainers being on the Nigerian delegation. For the record i am not a pro GEJ but i think the idea is noble. If you go round African countries today as i have been to quite a few you will be shocked and amazed at the popularity of PSquare and Aki/Pawpaw. Today in Africa we export more of entertainment than oil (just top of my head, no proof to back up). On a visit to kenya 2 years ago from the airport the moment i spoke they knew am Nigerian and they started speaking pidgin to me which they picked up from movies and music. I see a Nigeria Entertainment industry contributing massively to the wealth of Nigeria just like Hollywood is doing in America but first we must pass the 2015(dooms day predicted by CIA).

Peace out!

USA exports more entertainment than Nigeria. Should Brad Pitt and Lil' Wayne be on economic delegations in the future?
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by kama1210: 11:25am On May 13, 2013
livethinme:

USA exports more entertainment than Nigeria. Should Brad Pitt and Lil' Wayne be on economic delegations in the future?

maybe other nations would learn from 9ja... After all, must we copy them?? Or is it a taboo if they copy us? For all i care, these guys are flagging high our nation's image worldwide.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by livethinme: 11:34am On May 13, 2013
kama1210:

maybe other nations would learn from 9ja... After all, must we copy them?? Or is it a taboo if they copy us? For all i care, these guys are flagging high our nation's image worldwide.

right, the US -the world's strongest economy, should copy from Nigeria on economic matters.

If you think that including musicians in economic delegations to economic forums is a good thing, then well Nigeria is really lost isnt it
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by RickyRoss1(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2013
gbokukueba: This is for all of you that objects these entertainers being on the Nigerian delegation. For the record i am not a pro GEJ but i think the idea is noble. If you go round African countries today as i have been to quite a few you will be shocked and amazed at the popularity of PSquare and Aki/Pawpaw. Today in Africa we export more of entertainment than oil (just top of my head, no proof to back up). On a visit to kenya 2 years ago from the airport the moment i spoke they knew am Nigerian and they started speaking pidgin to me which they picked up from movies and music. I see a Nigeria Entertainment industry contributing massively to the wealth of Nigeria just like Hollywood is doing in America but first we must pass the 2015(dooms day predicted by CIA).

Peace out!

Well said bro, I wont add anything coz u just spoke my mind...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by nijanigga: 11:47am On May 13, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Well said bro, I wont add anything coz u just spoke my mind...
mumu times mumu.
Re: Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa by BankuTilapia: 12:19pm On May 13, 2013
Much a do about nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Has No Third Term Ambition – APC / Senate Plans Law Making Electronic Transmission Of Results Mandatory / Judge Withdraws From Al-mustapha’s Case Citing 'Personal Reasons'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.