Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (44527 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by mykh01(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2013
Aleovera:

Very insightful points I must say. Actually, I know what I want, that is why I am not looking to pursue a meaningless relationship with the married dude! I am seriously working on doing the right thing hence my decision to cut of ties with him. But then it doesn't change the fact that I have feelings for him. Feelings are not switches that one can turn off at will. Also, is telling my boo about that immoral affair really the right thing to do?
if u let ur guy know diz sinfull act u commited.u av just destroy ur self and d long relationship u av build,ma gal fwend told me she did diz rubbish u did and accept her apology but am tru wit her all dat is left is just free sex,by d tym she realizes she will know no man will tolerate an adultrous woman.i no b hosea

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Babztemmy: 10:53pm On May 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]What I'm getting from this is that you once believed cheating was wrong, but because you're now a cheat yourself, your perspective has changed? Give me a break.

As far as I'm concerned, cheating is one of the worst forms of disrespect to a partner or spouse, and people who cheat are discontented and highly undisciplined human beings. There is such a thing as self-control. In your case, it's not that you lost control, but that you know what's right and wrong and have chosen to do wrong on more than one occasion. You are giving yourself to another woman's husband. What does marriage even mean to you, if anything at all? I'm assuming you want to get married one day. Isn't marriage a sacred union that people are supposed to hold at high regard? If you're disrespecting and desecrating another woman's union, what makes you think yours should even be average, let alone sweet?

How on earth could you even take a break with your boyfriend? If you loved him at all, you wouldn't even consider leaving him for another woman's husband. You told him you need a break as if you're the one that's being hurt. Add the word "selfish" along with discontented and highly undisciplined please.

You are not just wrong, but double wrong. If you have any ounce of morality left in you, come clean with your boyfriend and let him go. I wonder what he's done to deserve having an adulterer as a girlfriend.

And we wonder why STDs are rampant. Shey na 2013? Smh.[/size]
One million likes to this. Dont worry some one will love your husband for you to by God's grace. Amen. Then you know how what you are doing feels.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Mystery11(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2013
Toks2008:

Right on point.

I became so scared when my wife and i were having some friendly chat and we were discussing our fantasies. She said she normally imagines how it will be making love to another man.

Though i made her a woman at 19 and according to her i have always been the only man but at 30 she now feels she is disconnected and she needs to be sure of her feelings for me after 11long years of been together.

I cant categorically say she is cheating because i have absolutely no reason to say that since i have no evidence but believe me, I was so so amazed so all these stories i read on NL are comedy compared to what is really going on.

Same situation Bro. cry But no cause for alarm.Just reassure her that she can't get more than you are giving her ''down there''. she needs that assurance.I do same.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2013
Mystery 1:

Same situation Bro. cry But no cause for alarm.Just reassure her that she can't get more than you are giving her ''down there''. she needs that assurance.I do same.

Na wah for these ladies. Its like there is a similar spirit that operates in all of them just that the level of suppression differs from one lady to another.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Babztemmy: 11:03pm On May 13, 2013
Aleovera:

Very insightful points I must say. Actually, I know what I want, that is why I am not looking to pursue a meaningless relationship with the married dude! I am seriously working on doing the right thing hence my decision to cut of ties with him. But then it doesn't change the fact that I have feelings for him. Feelings are not switches that one can turn off at will. Also, is telling my boo about that immoral affair really the right thing to do?
@ op drop your mama's number ere. Ama call her to beat some sense into your lustful sinful ways. Its people like u we married women curse with prayers. Am sure dis man's wife has done same too. Silly girl

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by ClitorialDept: 11:05pm On May 13, 2013
poison ivy19: @cli wtv,I tink ur comment z quite disrespectful.do u knw dat ur mum z a woman,ur sis z a woman?y mke such comments of disrespect cos u blive u r annonymous or faceless on nairaland?I hope u knw its nt compulsory to comment,u can just go tru d thread,nd learn a tin or two nd log out.cos left to me dis particular comment z nt necessary at all.

Pleazzzzzze. I am trying desperately to be NEW HERE!
Don't get me started.

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by ndobobo: 11:11pm On May 13, 2013
Aleovera: Hello house,

I have been a consistent guest on this forum and decided to hop on to the next level by becoming a member.. yayy smiley

Okay so, as regards the subject, let me start by giving a brief description of myself or the sort of person I used to be. I used to think of myself as really disciplined, principled and one who would never compromise her values or standards. Also, I used to be so quick to pass judgement. I never could understand why girls dated married men and deluded themselves into thinking they were in love! Not only did I find such circumstances disgustingly annoying but also judged the ladies as silly, stupid, gullible, irresponsible, thoughtless, selfish and cruel!

I also had zero tolerance for people who cheat on their partners. I saw them as discontented and highly undisciplined individuals.

However, I have had reason to change my perspectives as a result of some recent happenings in my life!

I cheated on my partner with a married man! shocked I am totally shocked at myself! The crazy part of this is that I think I fell in love with this married man! My boo and I are tight and have been together for well over 4years and I always thought I could never be attracted to any other man. I have tried to put an end to this craziness because it just ain't worth it but its so hard.

The purpose of this thread is to:
1) Let you all who think so highly of yourself to be careful lest you fall. Never say never! Never think you are too disciplined or smart or principled to fall for certain temptations. Those who know me will never believe me if I tell them I fell for adultery (I can't even believe myself)

2)Seek counsel from people who have gone through this kind of stuff. You had an affair you knew you had to get out of but just couldn't, how did you deal with it.

What I have been doing lately is praying and deliberately not contacting this married dude. (I still find myself thinking about him)I also told my boo I needed a break!

Please let's discuss maturely as I believe there are so many people going through this kinda stuff but cant share with anyone because of the fear of condemnation and peoples hypocritical and self righteous attitude!

Is it just me, or is sumtin wrong with our female folks, their high rate of infidelity these days is really getting out of hand, seriously angry it wasn't like this long long time ago, our ladies then had virtue, love and respect for their husbands and boyfriends as the case may be, they were taught to be loving moms and wives, and imbibe in them the spirit and power of perseverance, what really went wrong, it is sad indeed. Women were not really designed to be polygamous in nature that was the prerogative of the male species grin, but i see more of guys these days being more faithful to their ladies than the ladies themselves. @OP, you need to tell your BF the truth, and ask for forgiveness, secondly, the two of you need to sit down and watch this Movie " i give it a year" maybe both of you are not made for each other, and the sooner you guys realise it the better for the both of you. Good night.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Mystery11(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2013
Toks2008:

Na wah for these ladies. Its like there is a similar spirit that operates in all of them just that the level of suppression differs from one lady to another.

Well spoken, Sweet words reassure them even though you dont mean any of those words(I mean mine ooo grin grin,)They always believe that they should have gotten something much more than what they have, until they get the undesired.

They want you to be romantic every minute when a man is thinking of how to maximise cash cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 13, 2013
Its not new, many naija girls in our society go out with married men, so you are not the 1st.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Remmyy: 11:16pm On May 13, 2013
Right on point.

I became so scared when my wife and i were having some friendly chat and we were discussing our fantasies. She said she normally imagines how it will be making love to another man.

Though i made her a woman at 19 and according to her i have always been the only man but at 30 she now feels she is disconnected and she needs to be sure of her feelings for me after 11long years of been together.

I cant categorically say she is cheating because i have absolutely no reason to say that since i have no evidence but believe me, I was so so amazed so all these stories i read on NL are comedy compared to what is really going on.
Lol. . . this is how it always happen
there is nothing you can do, she's bored.. . lacks experience.
re-assuring her will do you no good, will only drain you emotionally and leads to your undoing.
all you have to do is to watch. . do nothing.

To the topic.
some things i am sure of are:
1: Your bf is the cool and nice type.
2: In this relationship. . you normally call the shots, as a result of him being nice.
Along the line, you got bored because he lacks adventure, The married man is the advanced version of him.
you fell for married man. .knowing whatever happened, since u r D shot caller, Mr Nice BF will always be there.
Which is why you had the balls to say you needed a break after your transgression.
Smh.. nice guys will always and forever finish last, the world is too cruel

The world is like a d1ck. . .women makes it so damn hard.
To the nice guys. .aka the fools. . there is nothing for you in this realm.
change your ways and take no prisoners. . otherwise. . you will be crushed by these funny creatures called women.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by ndobobo: 11:18pm On May 13, 2013

I have been a consistent guest on this forum and decided to hop on to the next level by becoming a member.. yayy smiley

Okay so, as regards the subject, let me start by giving a brief description of myself or the sort of person I used to be. I used to think of myself as really disciplined, principled and one who would never compromise her values or standards. Also, I used to be so quick to pass judgement. I never could understand why girls dated married men and deluded themselves into thinking they were in love! Not only did I find such circumstances disgustingly annoying but also judged the ladies as silly, stupid, gullible, irresponsible, thoughtless, selfish and cruel!

I also had zero tolerance for people who cheat on their partners. I saw them as discontented and highly undisciplined individuals.

However, I have had reason to change my perspectives as a result of some recent happenings in my life!

I cheated on my partner with a married man! shocked I am totally shocked at myself! The crazy part of this is that I think I fell in love with this married man! My boo and I are tight and have been together for well over 4years and I always thought I could never be attracted to any other man. I have tried to put an end to this craziness because it just ain't worth it but its so hard.

1) Let you all who think so highly of yourself to be careful lest you fall. Never say never! Never think you are too disciplined or smart or principled to fall for certain temptations. Those who know me will never believe me if I tell them I fell for adultery (I can't even believe myself)

2)Seek counsel from people who have gone through this kind of stuff. You had an affair you knew you had to get out of but just couldn't, how did you deal with it.

What I have been doing lately is praying and deliberately not contacting this married dude. (I still find myself thinking about him)I also told my boo I needed a break!

Please let's discuss maturely as I believe there are so many people going through this kinda stuff but cant share with anyone because of the fear of condemnation and peoples hypocritical and self righteous attitude!

Is it just me, or is sumtin wrong with our female folks, their high rate of infidelity these days is really getting out of hand, seriously angry it wasn't like this long long time ago, our ladies then had virtue, love and respect for their husbands and boyfriends as the case may be, they were taught to be loving moms and wives, and imbibe in them the spirit and power of perseverance, what really went wrong, it is sad indeed. Women were not really designed to be polygamous in nature that was the prerogative of the male species grin, but i see more of guys these days being more faithful to their ladies than the ladies themselves. @OP, you need to tell your BF the truth, and ask for forgiveness, secondly, the two of you need to sit down and watch this Movie " i give it a year" maybe both of you are not made for each other, and the sooner you guys realise it the better for the both of you. Good night.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 13, 2013
Your wife only admitted the reality that most women won't admit, Why? Because she trusted you enough to let you into her fantasy world and hoped you won't use it against her.issues like this is why I laugh when I read some people yarning gibberish about how monogamous the female is by nature's inclination.Male and female are really not very different in terms of their level of animalistic tendencies . The ability to curb these tendencies is what makes us human, the quest for variety is inherent in us, it's not gender selective.

Monogamy is a choice, cheating is a choice,nothing like it's a mistake. Just don't think that her being female rids her of the kind of sinful thoughts you are also guilty of. There is no correlation between cheating and admitting one's fantasy to a trusted partner.

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by ClitorialDept: 11:41pm On May 13, 2013
byvan: Your wife only admitted the reality that most women won't admit Why? Because she trusted you enough to let you into her fantasy world and hoped you won't use it against her.issues like this is why I laugh when I read some people yarning gibberish about how monogamous the female is by nature's inclination.Male and female are really not very different in terms of their level of animalistic tendencies . The ability to curb these tendencies is what makes us human, the quest for variety is inherent in us, it's not gender selective.

Monogamy is a choice, cheating is a choice,nothing like it's a mistake. Just don't think that her being female rids her of the kind of sinful thoughts you are also guilty of. There is no correlation between cheating and admitting one's fantasy to a trusted partner.

A master key is a key that opens virtually all locks.

A shitty lock is one which all keys open.

Go figure.

In this age of gender equality and feminism sluts are a growing menace.

My solution: Get back to the kitchen!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 12:05am On May 14, 2013
You are blabbing,save your self some bodily fluid. Don't see what these spurts have got to do with my post.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by ClitorialDept: 12:07am On May 14, 2013
byvan: You are blabbing,save your self some bodily fluid. Don't see what these spurts have got to do with my post.

go figure
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by prologue: 12:12am On May 14, 2013
Toks2008:

Exactly my broda. Am opting to ask my folks to look for a wife. Are other african ladies better?( have not traveled much but heard gambians make better wives.) What I have seen with naija gals(as they are d ones I know) is baffling. My just 2 weeks married ex is still" I miss u, dreamt of u, u don't call me anymore... I just pity d husband n feeling I could have ended up with this accident? Ready to get married n am below 30, but what I see is killing, frustrating n some even use voodoo to trap married men. Can u trust these to have ur kids? D one I ran awAy from recently lies from every opening in her body. A supposed virgin, almoSt fainted when I saw a virginal tightening cream in her bag when searching for charger. Its very sad. Very very sad.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by geeziee: 12:13am On May 14, 2013
it's really confusing cos i'm not sure what advice you're looking for,not sure i'm gonna give any cos you don't sound even remotely remorseful...and it doesn't sound like you're gonna take any advice given so just have fun
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by DonaldGenes(m): 12:23am On May 14, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]What I'm getting from this is that you once believed cheating was wrong, but because you're now a cheat yourself, your perspective has changed? Give me a break.

As far as I'm concerned, cheating is one of the worst forms of disrespect to a partner or spouse, and people who cheat are discontented and highly undisciplined human beings. There is such a thing as self-control. In your case, it's not that you lost control, but that you know what's right and wrong and have chosen to do wrong on more than one occasion. You are giving yourself to another woman's husband. What does marriage even mean to you, if anything at all? I'm assuming you want to get married one day. Isn't marriage a sacred union that people are supposed to hold at high regard? If you're disrespecting and desecrating another woman's union, what makes you think yours should even be average, let alone sweet?

How on earth could you even take a break with your boyfriend? If you loved him at all, you wouldn't even consider leaving him for another woman's husband. You told him you need a break as if you're the one that's being hurt. Add the word "selfish" along with discontented and highly undisciplined please.

You are not just wrong, but double wrong. If you have any ounce of morality left in you, come clean with your boyfriend and let him go. I wonder what he's done to deserve having an adulterer as a girlfriend.

succinctly said..............couldn't agree less...let her cont'd to open her legs if she thinks na d best thing ,when she get HIV..na church mode she go activate

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 12:34am On May 14, 2013
You can only attract what you are, most men have came across some good women at some point in there lives but let them go while they were busy chasing tails, the search for a saintly wife has just begun!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by ClitorialDept: 12:38am On May 14, 2013
byvan: You can only attract what you are, most men have came across some good women at some point in there lives but let them go while they were busy chasing tails, the search for a saintly wife has just begun!

Women are like mangoes on a tree. The unripe ones hanging low can be reached by anybody. It takes that brave boy to climb to the very top to get that ripe juicy one.

Women set their standards. OP has decided her calling.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by omobadan(m): 1:10am On May 14, 2013
OP, I understand you 100%. I think it's easy for people to condemn you because you've come on a public forum to tell us what we already know. People think because you're 'married', you switch off your feelings for a guy or lady. As long as we still interact with each other there will always be feelings between people - married or single. The OP wasn't planning to fall for this married guy. It just happened and it has gone further than she anticipated. Morally it might be bad but these things do happen.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by miss20(f): 1:18am On May 14, 2013
@op,I realy want to commend ur maturity in repying to these posts.azz in,am surprised.kip it up babe.seriously ur one of a kind cus many nairalanders wuldnt b dis cool in their reply.I dnt even trust myself to b dis calm.gurl,u have a rare atitude,hold it tight.I dey envy u. [Btw..am following u sharp sharp
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by ClitorialDept: 1:28am On May 14, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f2a7LGVKaI

for all those who believe cheating is ok.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by scribble: 4:11am On May 14, 2013
cast the first stone mentality still rife with the people as u can see.

my darling OP take your problems to Jesus, only He can solve them.

Nairaland is not the place you come looking for absolution.

Too many conflicting spiritual, emotional and psychological forces at work here.

Maybe you should start another blog, like the scarlet letter, where babes of similar mind can gather and share.

What a gathering that would be and one would not have to be held captive by the persuasive words of the hypocritical self-righteous.

Married women cheat too.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by eherbal(m): 5:01am On May 14, 2013
190: Never say Never - Justin Bierber cool cool
GRRR!!!Senior Citizen Nutville League.
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by supaeagles(m): 5:50am On May 14, 2013
ogugua88: What I'm getting from this is that you once believed cheating was wrong, but because you're now a cheat yourself, your perspective has changed? Give me a break. As far as I'm concerned, cheating is one of the worst forms of disrespect to a partner or spouse, and people who cheat are discontented and highly undisciplined human beings. There is such a thing as self-control. In your case, it's not that you lost control, but that you know what's right and wrong and have chosen to do wrong on more than one occasion. You are giving yourself to another woman's husband. What does marriage even mean to you, if anything at all? I'm assuming you want to get married one day. Isn't marriage a sacred union that people are supposed to hold at high regard? If you're disrespecting and desecrating another woman's union, what makes you think yours should even be average, let alone sweet? How on earth could you even take a break with your boyfriend? If you loved him at all, you wouldn't even consider leaving him for another woman's husband. You told him you need a break as if you're the one that's being hurt. Add the word "selfish" along with discontented and highly undisciplined please. You are not just wrong, but double wrong. If you have any ounce of morality left in you, come clean with your boyfriend and let him go. I wonder what he's done to deserve having an adulterer as a girlfriend. And we wonder why STDs are rampant. Shey na 2013? Smh.
Fantastic post.... and 100+ likes in support...... (has to be an NL record) wink

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Gudintent: 6:04am On May 14, 2013
prologue:

A supposed virgin, almoSt fainted when I saw a virginal tightening cream in her bag when searching for charger. Its very sad. Very very sad.

Like seriously!!! Tightening cream!!!! O double caps MD!!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by poisonivy19(f): 7:33am On May 14, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

Pleazzzzzze. I am trying desperately to be NEW HERE!
Don't get me started.
m scared*shaking*
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by onome25(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2013

THIS BABE WILL NEVER STOP TO AMAZE...US ( u.ve spoken well dude ).

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by braxjay(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Any girl or woman that sleeps with a married man with her eyes wide open is a witch.[/size]

hahahahahahaha badt guy u no try o grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by pweetymama(f): 8:28am On May 14, 2013

seriously?I feel so disgusted reading thru ur post.I have met extremely wealthy nd handsome married men but wen u have respect for that sacred union and dnt wish same evil to befall u,u wnt even think of falling in love with them or looking at wat they have offer,despite how handsome they look.I once told my husband that I curse any woman or girl that ever thinks of sleeping with him.because I knw dat since I neva did that to any one despite d temptation then,anyone dat does this to me,will not have a happy life.so dear,there is no excuse to justify wat u did,better go God nd ask for forgiveness.infact,fast and pray cos u have sinned against mAn and God.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise by Nobody: 9:08am On May 14, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:

best thing to do is just use and dump the sluts.

any romance I have left is getting a pack of condom, picking the bills at the bar and heading to a motel.

that's it.

I will call you, don't bother calling me treatment

AMEN!
I LIKE THE WAY U THINK BRAH. U SAID URE NEW HERE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.