Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox (788 Views)

Download Mozilla Firefox For Java Phone Here!!! / A Snapshot Of Nairaland Page As At 27 March 2005 / Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox by osewadare(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2013
I recently noticed that nairaland doesnt load on mozilla firefox , tried on Opera it worked perfectly. I dont know if other people are having this same problem. But i feel Seun should take a close look at the situation because i am aware of the fact that most pc users use firefox to access the net because of its stability
Re: Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox by osewadare(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2013
Front page material ....solution is needed urgently
Re: Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2013
What is wrong with you? So if your company has a problem, you will go and put the problem on the front page?

By the way, NL is perfectly loading on Firefox. I just loaded it now on Firefox from another continent, and it loaded and opened perfectly.

You have to check your connection. Or clear your browser cache. Or stop using Firefox. grin
Re: Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox by medman007(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2013
Its very true that Nairaland.com cannot be accessed from Mozilla. I haven't been able to log on to this site for almost a week now because Mozilla is my preferred browser to access any website and each time i tried to access nairaland for about a week now, its always not connecting and i have been thinking that probably the site has been taken down to do some maintenance....i decided to find out on google today and i saw this post, then i log on from Chrome and Walla...the site opened...

i hope Seun would look into the likely cause and address it on time because i know alot of people would be thinking the site is down not knowing that its the browser thats not granting them access.
Re: Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox by mitey(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2013
As impossible as it sounds, I am currently experiencing this for the first time ever. Right now I am using Chrome to access Nairaland while all other sites are open in Firefox. sad sad

I like Chrome but for some reasons, it hogs memory, so I can't switch to chrome indefinitely.

Abeg, Seun should do something about this. I will reinstall my Firefox later when I am done and see if Nairaland will come back. sad

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense So Easy With This Tips / Looking For Website Developer / Wordpress Guru Pls Assit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.