Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee (37583 Views)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by topeorekoy(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2013
Abibat Tinubu is the former Lagos State Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, she recently graduated from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.

Dad, Mum and sister were all there to celebrate with her.

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/05/photos-bola-ahmed-tinubus-last-daughter.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 10:04am On May 13, 2013
Ndi oshi ha choro irim.

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by ZACHIE: 11:46am On May 13, 2013
why she no bleach too?
e be like say bleaching na poor people wahala

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Mcleo007(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2013
Dad is a former governor of the nation's foremost state (served 2 terms = 8yrs) and a leading politician; Mum is a serving Senator of the republic. Child schooled in far away United States. And yet, you tell me this god damned country will ever be good! I must be cursed to be believe in a future Nigeria. Our education is wallowing in continous rot and filth, yet this polithiefcians are staking claim to our collective intelligence. Shame on every Nigerian. All we ever do is pray and hope. How a few people can hold an entire country into captivity still beats my wonder. undecided embarassed

74 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by cutierashy(f): 12:37pm On May 13, 2013
aℓℓ dier children are neither I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊. States or I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊. Uk,aπϑ we say dis country W̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊l̶̲̥̅̊l̶̲̥̅̊ survive,survive M̶̲̥̅Ɣ foot maybe I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅Ɣ great great great grand children time.awon ole,onyara,omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by georjay(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2013
choi lyk father lyk daughter...extra wo wo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by BarryX(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2013
Moral of the Story: Influence the system but don't be part of it: In other Words - Lord over the country BUT don't let the country produce the next generation because we understand the educational system more than anyone. The Masses who has ears and eyes should take note for their own good!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Symphony007: 1:46pm On May 13, 2013
Why is'nt your daughter graduating from lasu? After all fahola is "eko oni baje" governour has made it world class...oh, i forgot. He has not, same with you as governour. Progressive my ass!!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2013
Who said this guy will be arrested if he ever stepped foot in America grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Airforce1(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2013
Speechless smiley
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mankand(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2013
Goons Goons Goons.

You think you will excel?

No way, it is just for a short while, maybe not in my generation, but soon.

That is KARMA for you

You father and other bunch of racoons have taken the destiny of this nation for granted just to make you somebody and you think you will be the somebody?

Hell no.

I LOVE KARMA

because you cannot hide from it.

Just mark my word

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 3:00pm On May 13, 2013
Symphony007: Why is'nt your daughter graduating from lasu? After all fahola is "eko oni baje" governour has made it world class...oh, i forgot. He has not, same with you as governour. Progressive my ass!!

are you semi literate or didnt you see she graduated from a college of music?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by lifestyle1(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2013
mankand: Goons Goons Goons.

That is KARMA for you

You father and other bunch of racoons have taken the destiny of this nation for granted just to make you somebody and you think you will be the somebody?

Hell no.

I LOVE KARMA

Just mark my word

Are your saint ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by yuzedo: 3:13pm On May 13, 2013
Mehnnnnnnn! shocked Remi Tinubu really NEUTRALIZED the WOR-WOR o! grin Thanks aunty Remi, u try for dis man cos if no be your genes, B.A.T pikin dem for resemble ebo wey dem mistaken march! grin grin Still love y'all, yo! Pretty girls. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Temismith(f): 3:13pm On May 13, 2013
So what now happened?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by gidson12(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2013
sad how this one take concern me
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by henchamb(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2013
some comments here represent poverty. many are speaking from the two sides of their mouth as if its them they wont do worse. abeg stop the trash and congratulate the young graduate.

mankand: Goons Goons Goons.

That is KARMA for you

Hell no.

I LOVE KARMA

Just mark my word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mankand(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2013
henchamb: some comments here represent poverty. many are speaking from the two sides of their mouth as if its them they wont do worse. abeg stop the trash and congratulate the young graduate.

[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Bunch of goons supporting goons. I am no saint, in fact i am worse than the devil himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by dridowu: 3:16pm On May 13, 2013
May God punish all leaders (pdp,acn,cpc,lp,apc,apga, etc) that uses Nigeria Money for their private use.
Dy will promise us better education yet their children and ward are having best education. May thunder strike them

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by 50calibre(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2013
Education paid for with the money of poor Nigerians. Aren't there Nigerians in that university to make that girl feel bad about her thieving father, and probably not allow him show his face at her graduation?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by WIZGUY69(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2013
dats ma babe! Muaah! I love u abibat....buh she black o....chai c her amonr albinos
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by klax(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2013
..........And so whaaaaattttt??
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by nwabobo: 3:17pm On May 13, 2013
Why didn't she school in LASU?

Bunch of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Lilimax(f): 3:18pm On May 13, 2013
Mcleo007: Dad is a former governor of the nation's foremost state (served 2 terms = 8yrs) and a leading politician; Mum is a serving Senator of the republic. Child schooled in far away United States. And yet, you tell me this god damned country will ever be good! I must be cursed to be believe in a future Nigeria. Our education is wallowing in continous rot and filth, yet this polithiefcians are staking claim to our collective intelligence. Shame on every Nigerian. All we ever do is pray and hope. How a few people can hold an entire country into captivity still beats my wonder. undecided embarassed
A highlighted, Not to worry; You must believe in the future of this country.
It dosen't take God anything to destroy the enemies of this country for Nigeria to move forward.
It shall happen one day. Just have hope... smiley smiley
However, congratulation to the graduating student.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by drlizzy(f): 3:18pm On May 13, 2013
Mcleo007: Dad is a former governor of the nation's foremost state (served 2 terms = 8yrs) and a leading politician; Mum is a serving Senator of the republic. Child schooled in far away United States. And yet, you tell me this god damned country will ever be good! I must be cursed to be believe in a future Nigeria. Our education is wallowing in continous rot and filth, yet this polithiefcians are staking claim to our collective intelligence. Shame on every Nigerian. All we ever do is pray and hope. How a few people can hold an entire country into captivity still beats my wonder. undecided embarassed
SPEECHLESSSSSSS
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2013
Una dey vex and curse? Una never jam grin

Can you allow your child school in that dump called Nigeria? I can't blame him. He as a governor doesn't even believe in the system which he governs. Instead of cursing and getting embittered, try to find a way out of that gaddem country.

Before I forget, remember Fashola is working ni o. Eko o ni baje rara o tongue
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by NoContract(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2013
To all you people shouting karma this, karma that...una get sense so?

Why is it tha you people scream and whine about karma when good things happen to people you love to hate, and yet hypocritically you laud destiny wheñ good things happen to you(rselves)?

These ideologies are a total rip off. Karma, Destiny etc are all man made stupideologies created to psychologically alter the fact that YOUR life is a total mess and you're trying so hard to blame it on someone else or something.

Someone who suffered all his life, who had to sell his clothes to make ends meet and pay his way out of school and all that, while his peers were having fun and shooting pool.

Someone who has to do odd jobs in and out of sch premises now got a job and started getting paid while you were busy phucking the whole school damsel and having parties.

And you meet him 3 years after and ask him to do you a favour which he denies and you'll start whining karma this karma that.

Where was karma when he was struggling?

Thunder fire karma.

Karma koo, Algebra nii.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by chriskwaku: 3:22pm On May 13, 2013
ZACHIE: why she no bleach too?
e be like say bleaching na poor people wahala
Black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 13, 2013
Congrats to Abibat on her achievement, and making herself and family proud.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Pray(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2013
We are watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2013
You mean sey dem use all the money collected by agberos from buses to train person to study music? CLAPING CLAPING for all the loyal agberos in lagos. While (Eko Atlantic NLDER) dey for lautech dey study sadism. Ok o , eko oni baje o. Mcheww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi / Collins Ononuju Releases His Most Anticipated Praise Single IHE EBUBE EMELA / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.