Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To (620 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / My 2 Months Old Blog Need Your Honest Review / Please I'll Appreciate Your Comment. Tell Me What You Think: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To by modextus(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2013
Please anybody with ideas on how τ̲̅ȍ create Λ BlogI've tried creating an account with wordpress but couldn't...just don't know how its done
Re: Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To by Jayzantel: 11:55am On May 13, 2013
modextus: Please anybody with ideas on how τ̲̅ȍ create Λ BlogI've tried creating an account with wordpress but couldn't...just don't know how its done

Really.Why dont you sign for an account with [url:http://webmastic.byethost15.com]Byethost15.com[/url] and use theis installer to install wordpress.It is free and I used it to create http://webmastic.byethost15.com
Re: Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To by akintayo1(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2013
modextus: Please anybody with ideas on how τ̲̅ȍ create Λ BlogI've tried creating an account with wordpress but couldn't...just don't know how its done

What you need is a one on one training on how to create a wordpress blog from cpanel.

if you're intrested and ready to learn i can help you out. but not free, training people how to create a blog with wordpress is my business.

my blog address can be found in my signature file below this post.
Re: Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To by nihinlade(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2013
We help newbies like you when they want to create a blog especially with wordpress. All you have to do is purchase a hosting for just 3500 naira and we will help you through with it. You will have your own domain www.yourname.com and hosting. Call 07030595653 or visit www.mynaijahost.com
Re: Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To by Nobody: 12:13am On May 15, 2013
mail me @olubigbros56@gmai
Re: Please I'll Love To Create A Blog..need Help On How To by digitite: 11:38pm On May 16, 2013
If you want to create a professional blog like this www.anyibabatech.mobi or www.heartlandmobiledigitite.com, call 08134691320 or email anyibabatech@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Google Launches Web Designer, A Visual Tool For Building Interactive HTML5 Sites / Don't Click, IT is scam / Design Of Ecommerce Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.