Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape (34285 Views)

Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
sad for the death, but i dare say this girl did good. maintain your story and don't weaver in the cross-questioning.
you are good as free......
just maintain your story.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by dabrake(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
Sunday Tribune gathered that the deceased’s mother had been so distraught about his death that she had been calling for justice to be done to her son’s killer
I swear, that woman is very stewpeed. God forbid that kind of mother.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Tinyemeka(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2013
I think, if it was malice aforethought and she had planned to kill the guy, she wouldn't have reported the matter to the police.

Or maybe when she got home and told her mum what happened, the mum decided to involve the police.

They should just get a good lawyer and take the matter to court.

I fail to see how one would plan to kill another person, do the deed successfully in darkness and alone, and then go report the case to the police. I believe her tale.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by ezotik: 12:36pm On May 13, 2013
ola_pluto: I'm sorry but her story doesnt add up. Which responsible girl follows a man to his house at 8pm? allows him to take her through the backdoor? They went in, sat with him till he started getting close? While the dead cannot talk, closer examination of the suspect's statement can help unravel the situation. However, I think she should be released and monitored while the prosecution make their case.

the fact that the girl followed him home at that time actually means she would likely come again. the guy should have been a lil more patient and after two or three trips the deal would have be sealed consensually with no life lost.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Kizopumpin(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2013
Quite unfortunate, A friend of mine is the husband to the lady she went to help in Ologun-eru before going to the deceased apartment later in the day. even the police in the Eleyele district have busted the dead guy before on yahoo yahoo and rape charges before (what i heard from the lady she went to assisted before the mishap) even though she truly acted on self defense, quite sad there is no body to tell the other side story. I just hope the girl family could get a very good lawyer to fight her case else she is gonna be in jail for a long time. smh undecided
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by honeric01(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Did you also read the part where she mentioned that she didn't realize he was drunk until she smelled his breath which was when they were in the house?

Next time, read the complete story, word for word before commenting like a wayward.

coming from a beer parlour?

Going to an unknown boy's home at 7pm?
18yrs old girl

alone in the dark with a 'known' efizzy?

Hehehehe i no wan laugh o.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Kslib(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2013
The gooat deserves to die and he died in disgrace.. At least one beast has been sent packing from earth... Die well you moddafuucker...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Samelfisha(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2013
CocoLoca: Foolish boy! serves him right! can u imagine the dog using cult to brag?! now u dead angry
I hope the girl is exonerated. She was very brave and fought to keep her dignity, kudos, not many would have done what she did, some girls will even open up and use threat of rape to enjoy what they secretly want but don't want to tell themselves the truth. lipsrsealed
hmmmm miss independent.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by hohafrank(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2013
This a lesson to everybody to mind the company they keep most especially to be intimate to someone you have lost contact with over the years.Character changes over time.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by AGgal(f): 12:41pm On May 13, 2013
didisky: i wonder why a young girl should go out after 7pm
Gud questn! Even at 25 my mum doesnt let me out of d house after 4pm
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 13, 2013
2 weeks ago I went to my girl hostel after I don take tablet, time to insert sim card we started struggling o, the babe no gree me o. I jeje ask her to open her door make I go my own hostel, she still no gree dat its late and dangerous out there. 12:10am. But I knew if I should stay there for another 30mins my case go be police or heavenly case the next day. I took the risk and left. But if I dey see dat babe again, she no know where I place her for my heart. Na God go judge her.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 13, 2013
honeric01:

18yrs old girl

Exactly, the story is not funny so there's no reason to laugh. undecided

The boy was her friend, not an unknown guy. She's 18 for goodness sake, you don't expect her to have your kind of rationale. Naivety comes with the territory at that age.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by olapluto(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2013
ezotik:

the fact that the girl followed him home at that time actually means she would likely come again. the guy should have been a lil more patient and after two or three trips the deal would have be sealed consensually with no life lost.
The fact that he did not force her to follow him home is a strong prosecution point here. Agreeing to follow him home without really knowing much about him could be seen as an intent for malicious murder. I do not like cooking up conspiracies, but she will serve some time behind bars for this no matter her defense. However, I say again that she should be allowed to go home till the case is built up
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Tinyemeka(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2013
yuzedo: Abeg free the pour girl ojare! undecided He was founding toto, he have see more than toto. cheesy

Well, is time to drink my reach man morning juice. Ah, live is good! noborry stabbing my nyash bicos of toto, womens gimme free wen dey see my man shun and big jip. wink

Dude, bro I want to see pinshure of this ya man shun and beeg jip in baNanah eye lands. And you and bro Jensee wen hes come for show were you peoples are drinks beeg man juice. undecided
Post pinshure now dude.
Cheers. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Policewoman(f): 12:45pm On May 13, 2013
dani1luv: MAY 5, 2013 was Onyinyechi Orakwuelum’s 18th birthday. It was a day she turned an adult, going by the Nigerian constitution but it had left a tragic mark in her life. It was a day she was pushed into committing an act she had never imagined. She could perform. It was a day she allegedly stabbed a 19-year-old boy, Akinwale Ayobami, who she claimed wanted to rape her, to death.

BUT IF I MAY ASK, WHAT DO MEN GAIN IN RAPING?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by daylae(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2013
Don indeed. . . The neihgbours also can help the girl in proving her case. Judging by the story,the deceased and his gang were deservely feared by neihgbours,atleast someone who could not help her in distress must have noticed her screams,and their struggles.

A sorry waste of life. Sad!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by ibietela2(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2013
ITbomb: Wetin she go do for guy house ?
Imagine question , ' is this what we came for '
Before nko , u follow a drunk to his house and expect him to be ludo with u after he had locked the door
SMH at Fishbrains

After reading her story and reading your comment i know you ate the one with goat brain
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 13, 2013
Why a decent girl at her age go to a guy's house around 8pm? Why will she follow a drunk she partially knew to his house? Why did she enter when she knew that the room was dark? Although, she may have acted in self defense but that does not rule out the case of manslaughter, she still need to defend herself in the court of law.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly, the story is not funny so there's no reason to laugh. undecided

The boy was her friend, not an unknown guy. She's 18 for goodness sake, you don't expect her to have your kind of rationale. Naivety comes with the territory at that age.

and the boy was 19

no he wasn't her friend, he was s friend to her friend, read the story again.

She said she didn't know the guy much, yet stayed in a dark house with him around 7pm in the night coming from a beer parlor.

They're both irresponsible children.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by potiglo: 12:52pm On May 13, 2013
THE DEVIL HAS JUST WASTED ANOTHER LIFE AGAIN!!!!!... USE AND DUMPED
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by jmoore(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2013
AG.gal:
Hahahahahahahaha! Plantain island olodo! @Topic,dude got wat he deserved. D saying "all men r potential rapists",is so true

smh. so women don't r@pe women? women don't r@pe men?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Delafruita(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2013
DICKtator: Victim fought back. A case of self defense!!
But we would need to hear the other side of the coin.
Someone get a necromancer. What really happened ?
grin grin grin grin
self-defence?says who?her story doesnt add up.if the dude had locked the doors,how did she leave after stabbing him?how did she find the knife if the place was pitch dark?the dude might have been stupid in his approach but she's hiding a lot of facts.its also suprising that she stabbed him just once and that once got his heart.if she just swung as she claimed,i doubt the stab would have been accurate and if it was,it would have been too fickle to pierce his heart and cause death moreso causing death in just a short time.

was he dead before she left his house?did she leave him to bleed and die when she could have called on passers by?did she seek help and none came?or did she just leave him there and go to her house.

she claims it was self-defence,defence from what?she was the one holding the knife.what ws he holding?what was his weapon that she was defending herself against?his preek?

i dont mean to say rape is allowed.however,sentiments shouldnt sway the course of justice.this case should be properly investigated

the law isnt very clear on self-defence however chapters 27 and 28 of the criminal code act is clear on what constitutes murder and what constitutes manslaughter.if there was no malicious intent or motive,then its probably a case of manslaughter which carries a punishment of life imprisonment.but it will be ludicrous for anyone to say the girl should go free simply because she said don ewizzy wanted to rape her

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by wellmax(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2013
honeric01:

18yrs old girl

heheh please tell him, he is busy defending cock and bull story.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On May 13, 2013
From the story, its very clear the girl only defended herself, I believe her a zillion percent as I don't see any motive to kill the dede.

However, she messed up by going to meet a guy by 7pm and even following him to his house at her age, where was her mother sef while she was gone? Na wa sha.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by smoothcrim2014: 12:54pm On May 13, 2013
A bleached face stabs a mad man. Everyday news in Nigeria.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 13, 2013
[b]Some people are there saying "how can you go to his house at that time of the day?" Whose business is it what time of the day she went there......can't a man even help a woman who is stranded on the road in the middle of the night to his place without wanting to take advantage of her ? The truth is that some men are just highly irresponsible in the whole sense of the word irresponsible....just 2weeks ago,I watched the video of a girl who shouldn't be more than 15yrs being raped,,,,these rapists were supposed to be neighbours I.e people she was very familiar with...you needed to see the way she was crying and calling their names "Uncle George pls ,bro George pls" I cried my heart out ,I couldn't eat that day and someone is thinking that if I see that "Uncle George " today something bad won't happen to him?!....Girl if everything you said here is true...then am sure u are not guilty anyway,because if he had had his way and you reported him,he probably would be let off the hook. Rapists Should be hung by their Scrotums,am so not sorry to say this. undecided[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
smoothcrim2014: A bleached face stabs a mad man. Everyday news in Nigeria.
what a waste of space.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by ezotik: 12:58pm On May 13, 2013
ola_pluto:
The fact that he did not force her to follow him home is a strong prosecution point here. Agreeing to follow him home without really knowing much about him could be seen as an intent for malicious murder. I do not like cooking up conspiracies, but she will serve some time behind bars for this no matter her defense. However, I say again that she should be allowed to go home till the case is built up

if he did not force her to follow him home, then why force her to get something else from her? with time he would have gotten it. "giving it up" the first day is not a good look in women's playbook esp with someone they like coz it makes them look sluttish. and the girl knew him enough as they attended same school and he was a friend of a friend. that is enough connection for anybody to hook up. and i don't think the girl has anything to gain from murdering him. what was the motive? she did not steal anything from the house after the incident and she was the first to report the case to the police. so i don't see any motive for murder.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 13, 2013
"He showed me the picture of a bird hanged on the wall and said that was the symbol of his god."

A member of eiye cult

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by tomakint: 12:59pm On May 13, 2013
This guy deserves 99 lashes of koboko at the gate of heaven before he is directed to his 'deserved place of judgment' omo eran jati jati, I say no to ladies molesters cool
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by dfemalerat(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2013
adexsimply: why did u tell him? were you expecting sumthn from him?

very stupid!! at 7pm? you would meet a guy you hardly knw? he came out of the beer parlour and you stupidly agreed to go home with him?

you told him but you didnt mean it..
what da phuck?why the heck would you be discussing with him around 8pm? dem use discussion do u ni?

As much as the guy was wrong..methinks the girl is crooked too
If you are very sincere to yourself, you have done this at one time or the other... I won't blame the girl cos everything she said is understandable. As I read her story, I shed tears cos she was brave enough to fight but I wasn't. If the hands of time could be turned, I will make sure I stab the idiot (chukwuemeka) severally in his stone heart..

7 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by olurotimi(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2013
The Wages of Sin is Death. Serves him Right!
Rest in Hell. The bird he serves and his other Dons will meet him there someday soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) / Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage / Pastor Arrested As Police Recover Seven Stolen Vehicles Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.