Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa (1856 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / . / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 5:22pm On May 13, 2013
Why i weep when i saw lagos school. By Musiwa

http://WesternNiger.com

I cant imagine human can do this to other human. even when the military was in power. they never allow it. it is a shame.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wK9nZX2DlDk/TylDA5hVzLI/AAAAAAAABac/MwechPXGQlc/s1600/AKUTE+COMMUNITY+SCHOOL_5967.JPG[/img][url][/u

2 Likes

Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by clockwise(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2013
Na dis small tin u see wey u dey weep, water plenty for ur eye ni o. y u no come ogun state con see hw pikin go dey carry chair to school on thier head in the morning. the rich are getting richer while d poor getting poorer.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by RickyRoss1(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2013
eko ni baje oooo
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by redsun(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2013
grin grin grin

Alaye! You tend to make sense sometimes,but most times you sound like you are psychosis medication.

You could not have potrayed the situation better than intensive chicken poultry environment,where steroids pumped chickens are manufactured on industrial scale.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by redsun(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2013
This jungle education in a 21st century nigeria where government is wasting money on suspension bridge.What a contrast.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by sakaguchi(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2013
Must you write by Musiwa again on the title...mtchw
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by redsun(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2013
Why must the children bear the brunts of elders foolishness?Why are nigerian children less valued than chickens?
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 8:11pm On May 13, 2013
it is sad
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:45pm On May 14, 2013
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 12:55am On May 15, 2013
so you are saying why dont some politician want change, so that millions of Yorubas should suffer. But for this millions of people. This is living dead. I will not die for anyone.

If I am face with my life and someone else.. I will run like a mad man.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 1:04am On May 15, 2013
Why did mike adenuga refuse to attend his birthday party and eat his birthday cake.. O le, Ko fe ku. He does not want to die.. Because he is scare of Ota pie pie... Poisonous. He should have eat, the cake. may be they have put some really sweet in it. Why did he not attend his own birthday because he did not want it be his deathday.
Sho no tell me say, him no want die..
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by NeoXVI: 1:24am On May 15, 2013
This is the first time musiwa made sense to me after all these years tongue

It is sad indeed. Same open hall, different classes! How are they supposed to hear what the teachers say, not to talk of understanding what's said? undecided cry cry

btw, tell us the school name and location, so we're sure it's in Lagos. Not that it reduces the significance if it's somewhere else, but just so the Tinubu goons don't start causing commotion embarassed
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Vansnickers: 4:02am On May 15, 2013
Too sad.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Nobody: 8:05am On May 15, 2013
Aare has properly taken his drugs today and he is feeling very sober grin
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by alfaman1: 8:13am On May 15, 2013
Nigeria is a rich country. - grin grin grin grin

God has abundantly blessed the nation. - cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The leaders of tomorrow are in good hands today. - hehehe hihihi grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Long live one nigeria, - heeeeeeee haaaaaaa huuuuuuuu gbosaaaa!

Nigeria is the giant of Africa. - ***ckx chokes.. hmhm.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:03am On May 16, 2013
it show lack of character.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by olabukola: 3:47am On May 16, 2013
Please Musiwa we need to know the location of that school and any other such school in Nigeria and the name of the headmaster. A campaign need to be initiated to correct all these wrongs.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:07am On May 16, 2013
the school i went to, is no different too from this one too above now. all of the building of 90% of the schools in lagos. are in bad condition, for poor maintenance.

I will like lagos money to be use to build lagos school to look like this building.

Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:10am On May 16, 2013
this is school building in nigeria
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:18am On May 16, 2013
if you were a nigerian, are you going to vote for a governor, which your children school look this way. Nobody will want that person to run for office again. they would want that person to be ban from politics. it only in nigeria that the person will be seeking to want another post in politics.

i believe lagos school is a sign of failure of the political class in nigeria.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:31am On May 16, 2013
Look my friend , I read engineering. If Fashola give me N20 billion , i will do renovation 400 building in 6 month. So you can see, it is the will that is not there.

If you doubt.. I boost. fashola should give me N20 billion. I will give him 400 building of international standard.

i will give you 400 building with my engineering knowledge

So it is more of people having a heart to make change ... We have to make sacrifice to have better society.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-hQoZxJzQqis/TbkZSpxW3BI/AAAAAAAAAVM/9HTmjV4fpm8/s1600/Don+Restituto+Baol+CS+%2528extension+3CL%2529.JPG[/img]

amusiwa@hotmail.com
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 6:10pm On May 16, 2013
grin
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2013
musiwa26: Look my friend , I read engineering. If Fashola give me N20 billion , i will renovation 400 building in 6 month. So you can see, it is the will that is not there.

If you doubt.. I boost. fashola should give me N20 billion. I will give him 400 building of international standard.

i will give you 400 building with my engineering knowledge

So it is more of people having a heart to make change ... We have to make sacrifice to have better society.

amusiwa@hotmail.com
Musiwa so you sef wan chop Govt money. 20billion ke.

Shebi you knwo Prime Minister of Canada he can give you money to use
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2013
gramci:

I like the stoning to death part.

Ol' Musiwa will switch up on a muffuguh like that. One second he sounds perfectly rational, and in a blink he's posting pictures of mutilated corpses and chit, all to make the same point.

They'll stone you when you tryin' to git some 'yang.
And they'll stone you when you fitt'na bust a nut
Oh yeah they'll stone you when you don't wanna pay.
And then they'll stone you when you try to get away

Well I would not be so all alone.
Everybody must get stoned.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 8:47pm On May 16, 2013
dayokanu, why do you think. i will steal the money. I will build the 400 school building. I am born again.
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2013
musiwa26: dayokanu, why do you think. i will steal the money. I will build the 400 school building. I am born again.

I dont believe you that you are born again, You wey dey always post several women pictures and even encouraged us to marry many wifes.

I wonder how many times you go don give Omawunmi belle on top your computer.

If you are sure you are born again, Show us Satelite picture evidence
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 11:37pm On May 16, 2013
so if some post picture of women.. he is not born again. you make me laugh. you mean omawunmi.. i just use her to show you, there is nothing like south south., just an internet scam. what happen is they pick minister who did not school in nigeria. who now believe that the internet scam is real. They dont know anything about nigeria.. they did not know that it was an internet scam by Peter Odili owner of nigeriaworld.com .

those who were running the internet scam and those politician running the scam did not know that majority of delta state bear Yoruba name..

this is the olu of warri, is name is seju emiko.

Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:15am On May 17, 2013
olodo, can one person build a nation No.. if i help fashola build 400 schools. who get the praise. is it me or fashola. they will shout fashola se se lo. eko o ni baje why do you think ondo state is building school and lagos can not meet up? it is who is in charge of doing this. one of the major problem in nigeria. is that people are given money to do project and they disappear with the money.

why do you think the east is not developed even while the east get more money than anywhere in nigeria. it is because look if their governor give igbo people money for project, they disappear with the money.

So sincerity of who get the money to do the project is more. and fashola dare not ask me to give him bribe.. because he knows I am going to post it on the internet. So if you most move forward, you most truth people like me to help your system. i cant run away. and you know i will build it.

let me help you out.

You see this thing of thing fashola built. It should be destroy or modified. This is not engineering standard. This is a dead trap.

This is called a Dead trap.

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg213/scaled.php?server=213&filename=lagoslightrail33.jpg&res=landing[/img]

This is how it should look like.
[img]http://dilemmaxdotnet.files./2013/01/lagos-light-rail-20.jpg[/img]
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:31am On May 17, 2013
I do not want to do it for fashola. I am doing it for the children who go to this schools. if i build it. am i building it for fashola children or tinubu children who may be abroad. or to help my yoruba people?.

People made sacrifice to give our generation the best money can buy. Look i know the education i had in nigeria in our time. We protested because the military refuse to give toilet roll. But now, they dont give them even toilet not to talk of toilet roll. It takes all of us making contribution developing yorubaland. you can complain. complain will not make change.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1105092_t1_jpgbcc5667786d6bd1b25e7c4d8a42e8550[/img]
Re: WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 2:55am On May 17, 2013
dayokanu:

I dont believe you that you are born again, You wey dey always post several women pictures and even encouraged us to marry many wifes.

I wonder how many times you go don give Omawunmi belle on top your computer.

If you are sure you are born again, Show us Satelite picture evidence

See Satellite Picture. When I am study Electricity Engineering in University of Canada, they make me their Baale there, buy nobody listen.

See picture of many dead body. Why are you do like this? Is it not why Benin Republic people coming here, and going there ?

See another satellite picture. Now, if you remove Kongi State, Kongi will remove and remain all the people who not go there , and coming back again. That is why I put many chicken in the picture. Which time you eat chicken last ? That is what I am saying.

See more dead body. This one have no head, Why ? He not know satellite, and pretending to know. Now he die and dead.

Here there is more dead body. Why are you living like this? My father have many wife, but none of them know about satellite, and it is only Benin Republic can save them.

See another picture of my neigbor dog, as it is looking for wife, is that right? Nobody have dog like this in Nigeria. See picture of dog food they are giving the dog, like person. Do they not eat dog in your town ? That is why I am here. See more picture of random buildings, even more than before.

Thank you. I know what I am saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Most Powerful List 2013, President Putin Leadsobama. / Gov Uduaghan Inspects Ongoing Work@delta City Mall (shoprite) / Ngige, Tony Nwoye, Andy Ubah And Eselu ***Exposed***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.