Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard (33869 Views)

Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard In Imo State / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Ade0001(m): 3:50am On May 14, 2013
The police in Imo have arrested one Chimezie Osuigwe, a retired vice-principal, for the alleged murder of his 78-year-old mother in 2003.

Osuigwe was arrested after the embalmed body of the septuagenarian was discovered in a cupboard at his house by a family member.

According to Mr Musa Katsina, the Commissioner of Police in Imo, the woman, Mrs Lucy Osuigwe, was declared missing since 2003.

Katsina told newsmen at the house in Ejemekuru in Oguta Local Government Area on Monday that the embalmed body had been kept in that condition since 2003.

“The corpse of Mrs Lucy Osuigwe, who was declared missing in 2003 was found in a large cupboard inside a shrine in a private room in a circumstance depicting ritual practice.

“The embalmed body, which was kept in that condition for about 10 years is believed to have been placed in the wardrobe by her son, Dr Chimezie Osuigwe, a devotee of the Guru Maharaji Sect.

“Preliminary assessment of the scene of crime revealed that the woman must have been murdered by the son for ritual purposes,” he said.

The commissioner said that plans were on to arrest other members of the sect who visit Osuigwe’s shrine.

He said the body would be handed over to the forensic team of the command to determine the cause of death.

He also said the suspect would be held for first degree murder until the cause of death was established.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/11827-78-yr-old-woman-missing-since-2003-found-in-son-s-cupboard

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Adejoro74: 3:52am On May 14, 2013
“The embalmed body, which was kept in that condition for about 10 years is believed to have been placed in the wardrobe by her son, Dr Chimezie Osuigwe, a devotee of the Guru Maharaji Sect.

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by madamoringo(f): 4:05am On May 14, 2013
Ogamigwe! Kwa?? Whia is dis happening in the 21 st Century?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Some1 tell me before I comet !

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by musiwa26: 4:07am On May 14, 2013
ok, i see
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 4:39am On May 14, 2013
Na real wa o
Aiye loja, orun nile
Nnkan n be

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by genxris: 4:44am On May 14, 2013
We don't need to be told that we are already in the end times but the truth is that we keep hearing ofnew and more strange things happening in the world.
Just as Tuface sang 'ife ne me'
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by musiwa26: 4:45am On May 14, 2013
jesus. that scare me. why will someone kill his mother
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by dayokanu(m): 5:40am On May 14, 2013
I didnt see his name on Forbes list despite killing his mom

57 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by martyns303(m): 5:41am On May 14, 2013
Funny story, Mr. Musa Katsina.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Gboliwe: 5:49am On May 14, 2013
martyns303: Funny story, Mr. Musa Katsina.
funny? Your sense of humor is intriguing

5 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by martyns303(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2013
Gboliwe: funny? Your sense of humor is intriguing

My bad, now I think its a boring story. Nollywood has been showing me this same story in over 10yrs. I just don't bliv bullstories like this.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by fkaz(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2013
Heartless

2 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by ebamma(m): 6:31am On May 14, 2013
the gods are to be blamed
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 6:44am On May 14, 2013
This is real wah!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by GraceBestowed(f): 6:45am On May 14, 2013
This is beyond sad! With the way I LOVE my mother, I cannot imagine someone bringing harm her way, talk more of I causing her harm!

So callous and undignified. No one deserves to die, and be 'kept', like a chicken! All for what? Money, respect, or power?? All that seems 'right' will only lead to shame, and destruction!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Sijo01(f): 6:51am On May 14, 2013
Unna menh, dis is serious.

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by idupaul: 6:55am On May 14, 2013
Sad all that just to become vice principal ... Damn he couldn't even make Principal !!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by freecocoa(f): 7:47am On May 14, 2013
Abegi this story is a lie joor, the man no even get money.

Atleast according to nollywood,the dead body is supposed to be vomiting cash for him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by eriegua83: 7:59am On May 14, 2013
A son she carried in her womb for 9 good months did this to her for ritual purposes? For 10yrs her soul could not rest in peace after this torture. I hope animal chief is dealt with.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Temismith(f): 8:10am On May 14, 2013
:0. Oh my ggoist.shocked
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Pukkah: 8:13am On May 14, 2013
What a wicked and heartless man!

With the heinous crime he committed, has he become richer than Dangote?

Is he more respected than Wole Soyinka?

Is he as controversial as IBB?

Is he as well-known as Obasanjo or Jonathan?

Is he as important in Imo state as Rochas?

They deceive and brainwash them so that they are ready to do anything for money.

Dr Jonas Salk in 1955 chose not to patent his polio vaccine, so that millions of people who needed it would be able to afford it. He lost the opportunity to earn at least USD7 billion.

Someone should tell these ritualists, fraudsters, kidnappers, embezzlers, child traffickers, etc that money (especially illicit) is not everything.

22 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 8:31am On May 14, 2013
RUBBISH
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 8:36am On May 14, 2013
Guru Maraj na church abi mosque abi pagan abi nuetral
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by FunnyPikincom(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2013
Kai...
Osi Beru Olohun Iwo omo Jatijati Yi!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by SlyIg(f): 9:05am On May 14, 2013
GraceBestowed: This is beyond sad! With the way I LOVE my mother, I cannot imagine someone bringing harm her way, talk more of I causing her harm!

So callous and undignified. No one deserves to die, and be 'kept', like a chicken! All for what? Money, respect, or power?? All that seems 'right' will only lead to shame, and destruction!
Rule no.11 attempted to ...
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Lilimax(f): 9:06am On May 14, 2013
The quest of getting rich quick or whatever is making a lot of people go crazy these days
How can someone kill his mother for ritual??
This man Chief Chimezie Osigweh must have a serious mental issue that need sorting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.