Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard (33873 Views)

Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard In Imo State / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Davidoritse: 10:50am On May 14, 2013
NA WA O
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Daatlaw11(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2013
Miracle:
That elixir of religion. An opium sought after by many, both in the grandest of cathedrals and mosques, and in the dimmest witch doctor's coven. Where the lame find their feet; breaking their clutches. The blind regain their sight; grinding their spectacle and walking stick on the floor. And the deaf and dumb regain their ear and tongue, finding nothing to break, shout themselves hoarse.
When some are wishing their mum was still around, others are tired of theirs still being alive and kicking...where are fanatics taking us to?

about an hour ago · Like
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by ohaleoghene(f): 10:52am On May 14, 2013
Not surprise, I have been hearing news like this since I was born in this country , and am sure things like this won't stop till THX kingdom comes . All for money kwa ? What you will leave behind when death comes, so why kill to get it ?
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 10:54am On May 14, 2013
freecocoa: Abegi this story is a lie joor, the man no even get money.

Atleast according to nollywood,the dead body is supposed to be vomiting cash for him.

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by maxisfield(f): 10:56am On May 14, 2013
Am nt shocked at al!! wetin we neva hear for ds world kwan! undecided
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by emmahoney(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2013
The law of karma is awaiting this ingrate
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2013
This is very sickening. How could he even sleep at night? I thought things like this only happened in Nollywood movies. After all these years of keeping her as a cash cow, he did not even become anything substantial. I mean, what sort of power and fame does a vice principal acquire? Shameless man with no regard for his mother.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Policewoman(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2013
IMO, OTOKOTO, kinda rings a bell. wink
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by tuttifrutti: 11:17am On May 14, 2013
Too bad.. & soo sad!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 11:18am On May 14, 2013
Rituals are practise in every part of the world.
May God save us from them
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by ozodimgba(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2013
Ihe ne-eme!
How could someone who is sane reward his or her mother after carrying him or her for 9months and bringing such person up to a vice principal's level, decide to murder her for rituals? It's an abomination, may God punish devil.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Cuddlemii: 11:31am On May 14, 2013
If I were his wife/kid, I would seek an intervention from God ASAP.
They might be next!

Death is not all about the physical, he might have submitted their names to his cult. The cult would always need blood donation and would go after his family. Even worse, he might have done other evil things to them spiritually. His entire household needs deliverance.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Pennywise(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2013
Strange! And I thought only white people do things like this.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by ecosanders: 11:40am On May 14, 2013
Ah! Nkán nbé. Igbo re owo re. Kwezu kwenu!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by harunajia(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2013
Lilimax: The quest of getting rich quick or whatever is making a lot of people go crazy these days
How can someone kill his mother for ritual??
This man Chief Chimezie Osigweh must have a serious mental issue that need sorting.
he dnt hav mental problem buh he knw dat sh x d only 1 suited for his ritual nothing ealse
and psycologist state that Mother couldn't make an attempt of killing ha Son buh d Son could do!!!..
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Emusan(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2013
jonot: This is truly sad. and i dont understand why some people are using it as a basis to insult the Igbos. devilish deeds are done by all - white, black, brown, etc, as long as the fear of God is gone/absent. may God have mercy on our generation, that is so perverted & wicked & where the hearts of men are solely given to devising more evil deeds. cry

You make sense alot! I'm a Yoruba, what is happening in our generation now it's only God that can help.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2013
[size=32pt]ITS NOT A NIGERIAN SECT/RELIGION/CULT. GURU MAHARAJI IS A NEW-AGE FAKE INDIAN CULT! IT HAS NO GOD. THEY WORSHIP THAT GURU MAN.[/size]
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by kingingkinging: 12:44pm On May 14, 2013
Austine.E:

...igbos wealth are to an extend said to be evenly distributed,with many millionaires and that is why you can arguably state that they are the richest tribe in Africa!however Dangote is the richest black man,where in Hausa-Fulani community 90% lives in squalor and abject poverty!gets their daily-bread by telling Alhaji 'ranka dede'(paying homage)every morning!

This is one problem I have with my Igbo people. You always lie about everything. The worst is the learned among you will still document it thereby making it sound or look like a true situation.

pls who told you 'Igbo is the richest tribe in Africa'?

Pls don't just talk when you don't have facts.

It misleads people because if I ask you now, you probably don't even know twenty tribes in Nigeria let alone Africa. What parameters did you use to know the richest tribe.

Arrogant bigot
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by moscobabs(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2013
wich kind investigation dey want do again?they should just sentence this man immediately.is a potential criminal.
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Idaretalk: 1:13pm On May 14, 2013
Wonders they say never ceases! WHY kill your mother and still remain so wretched looking? God added extra 8 years to the woman just for it to be taking away by a GOOD-FOR-NOTHING haggard looking son. some are wailing that they couldn't give birth and some are sleeping in the church day in and day out praying for the fruit of the womb.
Firstly, I asked is it for MONEY? that the son born of a woman should kill the being that brought him to life.
Secondly, I asked, is it for RESPECT? that you'll vainly commit attrocity just to be recognized.
Lastly I asked, is it for POWER? that above all thing in the world, you choosed to answer a muderer just to belong in a society that doesn't have any strata for Ignoramus like him.
Finally I concluded that He should be accessed to ensure that he's mental okay cos He is a shortest explanation of Hell....
I rest my CASE!!!!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 14, 2013
Did he end up rich?
Eediot
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by dnawah(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2013
freecocoa: Abegi this story is a lie joor, the man no even get money.

Atleast according to nollywood,the dead body is supposed to be vomiting cash for him.
na coin she the vomitgrin
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Sike(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Nkan nbe!!!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Zikado: 1:59pm On May 14, 2013
dayokanu: I didnt see his name on Forbes list despite killing his mom
lol....i laf n greek
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Kwineth: 2:14pm On May 14, 2013
the world we live in is indeed a wonder
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by kolamilan(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2013
GraceBestowed: This is beyond sad! With the way I LOVE my mother, I cannot imagine someone bringing harm her way, talk more of I causing her harm!

So callous and undignified. No one deserves to die, and be 'kept', like a chicken! All for what? Money, respect, or power?? All that seems 'right' will only lead to shame, and destruction!
u dey write c++
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by Brynelo: 3:30pm On May 14, 2013
Ade0001: The police in Imo have arrested one Chimezie Osuigwe, a retired vice-principal, for the alleged murder of his 78-year-old mother in 2003.

Osuigwe was arrested after the embalmed body of the septuagenarian was discovered in a cupboard at his house by a family member.

According to Mr Musa Katsina, the Commissioner of Police in Imo, the woman, Mrs Lucy Osuigwe, was declared missing since 2003.

Katsina told newsmen at the house in Ejemekuru in Oguta Local Government Area on Monday that the embalmed body had been kept in that condition since 2003.

“The corpse of Mrs Lucy Osuigwe, who was declared missing in 2003 was found in a large cupboard inside a shrine in a private room in a circumstance depicting ritual practice.

“The embalmed body, which was kept in that condition for about 10 years is believed to have been placed in the wardrobe by her son, Dr Chimezie Osuigwe, a devotee of the Guru Maharaji Sect.

“Preliminary assessment of the scene of crime revealed that the woman must have been murdered by the son for ritual purposes,” he said.

The commissioner said that plans were on to arrest other members of the sect who visit Osuigwe’s shrine.

He said the body would be handed over to the forensic team of the command to determine the cause of death.

He also said the suspect would be held for first degree murder until the cause of death was established.

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/11827-78-yr-old-woman-missing-since-2003-found-in-son-s-cupboard
..AKPO!!
Re: Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard by nwachinemel(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2013
madam_oringo: Ogamigwe! Kwa?? Whia is dis happening in the 21 st Century?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Some1 tell me before I comet !
Uguta in Imo State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped & Killed In Niger State / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.