Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:17 PM

Billy Graham- Is He The Best? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billy Graham- Is He The Best? (730 Views)

Billy Graham’s Grandson Resigns From Florida Megachurch After Cheating On Wife / "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn / Billy Graham's Son Franklin Causes A Storm By Suggesting Obama May Be Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billy Graham- Is He The Best? by SeanT21(f): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2008
is there anyone better than Billy Graham? Can anyone fill his shoes?

I think not!!

I saw billy graham preach in washington d.C a few years ago. this man is awesome.
Re: Billy Graham- Is He The Best? by somze(f): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2008
Who died and made you the judge of the spiritual?
Re: Billy Graham- Is He The Best? by SeanT21(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2008
i am just aking if he is the best pastor.
Re: Billy Graham- Is He The Best? by Seabe(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2008
I don't know him very well, it might be due to that you loved him more Sean.
I think that ministers are very unique. I love so many of them, i believe that i will be a unique minister some day as well.
The Late, Kenneth Hagin was great as well. In one of his books he admired Smith wigglesworth. These showed that people that are before us can drive us into greater heights. I want people of tomorrow to be inspired by some of us who are of today. Be Blessed in the name of Jesus.
smiley
Re: Billy Graham- Is He The Best? by Aladunni(f): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2008
i think they have different calls, thus each of them are unique in their God-given assignments.

But I love Billy Graham.
Re: Billy Graham- Is He The Best? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2008
u cant put Men of God or so called men of god on a scale. everyone's got their calling. there is no ground to compare them

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Life Coach / Which Bible Section Do You Read Most Often / Cremation, To Be Or Not To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.