Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor (9719 Views)

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by aforebby: 6:09pm On May 14, 2013
am suitable thou frm Ondo state if you wouldnt mind,,,i will email you my cv,,,,cheers,,,thank you gov Obi for bn sincere...lol
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Fogman(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2013
God, may your annointed candidate win
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Policewoman(f): 6:11pm On May 14, 2013
SOLUDO IS THE ANSWER.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 14, 2013
Abi T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S man don 4get Okija shrine?Go D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅†̥ shrine anϑ find out ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ friend!
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by muktarl: 6:13pm On May 14, 2013
okoli chibuzor: he is promoting corruption.... And god fatherissm. Hw cn he say so. Mr peter obi. Kwns tht he is a failure in terms of politics. Let him present dora akuniliy. Let us kwn if mr peter obi a failure.

When has playing politics become dividend of democracy? I think the gov is right by saying that the candidate must not be a regular Nigeria politician. Obi is not like a regular nigerian politician, he is just decent, humble and above all a good manager of men, material and money.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by DICKtator: 6:14pm On May 14, 2013
Don't worry about that Governor Obi,Ngige is coming to take his rightful position
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Policewoman(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2013
DailyNews: if only Emeka Anyaoku would agree to run for Anambra gubernatorial race...and how I wish Achebe could be raised from death to lead Anambra cry cry cry
An OCTOGENERIAN as governor?
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2013
Fogman: God, may your annointed candidate win

In the name of God oooooo!
Whoever Obi anoints will lead Omanbala.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by CUIzundu(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2013
Steady electricity, woteva its gonna take we can do it...that's d only thing dat state needs... Cuz these pple are really productive...sm1 that has a gud taste....Proudly Anambra

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Ogojohn(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2013
Agbalanze: The masses should have the final say and not Mr Obi...
who is Mr OBI to overrule the peoples will on who will be governor of our state.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2013
DICKtator: Don't worry about that Governor Obi,Ngige is coming to take his rightful position
grin grin grin grin

Keep dreaming; Ngige wets his shorts,anytime he hears the name OKWUTE!
Obi is the most powerful man not only in Anambra but AnaIgbo,as a whole.
THE MAN IS A CULT FIGURE but still as gentle as a child.
He is a blessed man.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Valto(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2013
wow. it seems some posters just read the headline and start commenting. SMH.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by samcarlos: 6:22pm On May 14, 2013
Is he a god.... People chose him to be Ina that position, the same people will vote in the right person.
FOR EIGHT YEARS HE HAS DESTROYED ANAMBRA
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Ogojohn(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2013
slimghost: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See grown ups deceiving themselves on a public forum. The truth is, whoever Peter Obi supports, wins. Its as simple as A B C. Anybody with the knowledge of Anambra politics ATM already knows this. You can say whatever you want to about the man but the truth remains that the man has the final say. Unfortunately that's the FACT, whether its morally right is another topic for another day.
Your name revealed it all slim goat Abi ghost. Who nominated peter OBI. day dreamer.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by ubest1(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2013
now that ifanyi uba is broke due to subsidy palava with accessbank & coscharis which affected his business, he is now looking for impunity ground restore & operate, if that man been elected as governor, oh my God,Amanbra state fund is finish

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by fabrista(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2013
a failure looking 4 a successor
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2013
sam-carlos:
Is he a god.... People chose him to be Ina that position, the same people will vote in the right person.
FOR EIGHT YEARS HE HAS DESTROYED ANAMBRA

Biko,zuzulu puo ebea,atulu otu!

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2013
fabrista: a failure looking 4 a successor

Look at who is calling somebody "a failure". You that can't construct a simple sentence is the glaring "FAILURE",here.
Ofeke lee mma,tulu obo mma!
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by slimghost(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2013
Ogojohn: Your name revealed it all slim goat Abi ghost. Who nominated peter OBI. day dreamer.

I will ignore you for a reason kid!

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Klinee: 6:59pm On May 14, 2013
Obi is a gud failure,he should sit down and move out of dat sit let capable hand come in.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by supaeagles(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2013
Valto: wow. it seems some posters just read the headline and start commenting. SMH.
Blame it on twitter - we have gotten accustomed to getting all our news and analysis of current events in just 160 characters or less wink
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by effisyman: 6:59pm On May 14, 2013
That will not make you get 3rd term.
The people of Anambra will get a suitable replacement through election.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by ikedaniel15: 7:03pm On May 14, 2013
_
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by ozodimgba(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2013
Who is Peter Obi, Is he Mikel Obi's younger brother?
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by joelreg(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2013
is it mr obi responsibility, why cant u mind ur business
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by peleson: 8:20pm On May 14, 2013
mymz:

Please tell the He-goat.
Peter Obi, the people will decide, not you. angry
Did u read the post at all? The heading is misleading
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by jfxt: 8:26pm On May 14, 2013
C.C is the RIGHT man
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by charony(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2013
@OP, the complete sentence should be,
"Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor to cover his mess."
Anambrarians are waiting.....
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 14, 2013
idumuose: Ifeanyi Uba as an oil magnate is more than
Qualified to be the next Governor of Anambra
State.And I have my reasons.

Being rich doesnt qualify him as a leader, otherwise Dangote will be Nigeria's president while Bill Gates rules in United states. Does he have character ? Can he differentiate state and personal resources
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 14, 2013
wellmax: Dear Governor, it is not for you to find, it is for the people to decide.

Endorsed!!!

He shld have been wise enuf to say 'the people will decide'.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by whatofyou: 8:37pm On May 14, 2013
Peter should know that Anambrarians will never again vote in candidates with qualities as his. When did he become the 'king-maker' in our dear state. Hurry up with your tenure and go for questioning, abeg!
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 14, 2013
yuzedo: piter bro, hola at me year grate succcesor. I make anabra to look like Jamny in 1-years bro, truss me! wink

Vote Jnr. Chief Dr. Sir YUZEDO Pollycap SweeTUs for govnor anabra 2014. cool free PuNnY for first 10 vote! wink wink wink

Seun, Mods, bro, suppoth my campain and I do advat on NL! wink plis be nice and don hide dis campain post dammit! angry angry angry

[size=50]One kenyan mental asylum escapee has been located.[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes / Don’t Threaten Danjuma, ACF Warns Tompolo, Dokubo / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 79th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.