Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry (13893 Views)

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Nairabet Signs Phyno As New Ambassador [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Kaymisola(f): 2:02pm On May 14, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-L5TiwqulpPQ/UZIys_G2srI/AAAAAAABr_M/0TLMabYE4Fc/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9oQfs68r6PQ/UZIytjC4lpI/AAAAAAABr_U/hemg0-12ZCY/s1600/2.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JzevvARtxew/UZIyteS6T0I/AAAAAAABr_Q/hiJ6Mqzxs3k/s320/BKOY_9-CcAAiHzK.jpg+large.jpg[/img]

Congrats D'banj!
He made the announcement some minutes ago via his twitter handle....that's him pictured above with Ms Evelyn Oputu, the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Industry.
Go Dbanj!

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/dbanj-is-new-ambassador-for-bank-of.html

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by dridowu: 3:37pm On May 14, 2013
Am using this medium to testify to God works for making me the 1st to komet, I also want to use this medium to say thank you for Nairaland C.E.O Seun for providing me the platform to be the 1st to komet.
@topic........................I saw dbanj tweet

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2013
Congrats jhor !
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by crisycent: 3:38pm On May 14, 2013
ok
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2013
dridowu: .

Goor wee purnich you ! cry cry
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Rapmaestro(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2013
LOBATAN
N:B=> haterz are liable to die young

11 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Dygeasy(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2013
Now they call me Eja Nla!

Let somebody hate! Fans of the Milkman ѠĤƐŔƐ you at?

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by ehiblessing(f): 3:40pm On May 14, 2013
Go dbanj
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Sapphire86(f): 3:40pm On May 14, 2013
Congrats booboo, let's share d money na
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Policewoman(f): 3:41pm On May 14, 2013
OK
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by krisleonard: 3:41pm On May 14, 2013
Wish him well and he should pls be a good example for others.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by LesbianBoy(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2013
And yet haters will say, that producer (who also sells loya 'miik' up and down) is progressing more than him! Congrats to the kokomaster jare!

17 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by kisibo: 3:41pm On May 14, 2013
congrats !!!
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Culbobby(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2013
Pointless!
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 14, 2013
And this is relevant because?
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by plainmirror(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2013
ℓ see you ma nigga

Biko no flaunt illiminati signs 4 dere Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by dridowu: 3:46pm On May 14, 2013
Imanuelle:

Goor wee purnich you ! cry cry
bros wetin I do u ?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Delorwah(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2013
Eja nla on point.... Mr loya try harder
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by yuzedo: 3:49pm On May 14, 2013
is dat why he singed Cash Flow wit he's ikwolly untalented broda Kayswish? D'banch need to re new his juju, no grate jam sins he live Don Jazzin. Nooffenseee angry

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by ifecttt(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2013
Pointless comparisms. Anyways congrats Eja Nla. And congrats me for making front page. #Team Jazzy, #Team Loya
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Scarpon(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2013
biko which one is bank of industry??
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by ebamma(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: And this is relevant because?

its relevant because u have to make a name for yourself, so that your name can be used to market goods and services

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by alaoeri: 3:53pm On May 14, 2013
Another blow to haters, he keeps forging ahead they keep hating which doesn't even remove a strand from his hair. Come this weekend Dbanj, 2baba & Flavour going to perform alongside snoop Lion in Durban SA (African All star concert) yet they keep saying he's no more in the game & i do asked who are the ppl in the game? Moral of the story who God has blessed.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by RedLight1: 3:54pm On May 14, 2013
cool cool cool cool
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by RedLight1: 3:55pm On May 14, 2013
alaoeri: Another blow to haters, he keeps forging ahead they keep hating which doesn't even remove a strand from his hair. Come this weekend Dbanj, 2baba & Flavour going to perform alongside snoop doggy in Durban SA (African All star concert) yet they keep saying he's no more in the game & i do asked who are the ppl in the game? Moral of the story who God has blessed.
yep with snoop lion cool cool
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Brymo: 3:55pm On May 14, 2013
gud 4 him.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by LecturerIFE: 3:57pm On May 14, 2013
Now, this I called a misplaced priority. undecided
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 3:58pm On May 14, 2013
bank of industry is not popular
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by 50calibre(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2013
Scarpon: biko which one is bank of industry??

O boy! This is the first I'm hearing of such.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by fitzmayowa: 4:00pm On May 14, 2013
Congrat D'banj
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by delors(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2013
Osheeee! Eja n la...
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 4:04pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

O boy! This is the first I'm hearing of such.

the company or firm is not popular. he should have refused the deal, but maybe because his getting broke and need some qick cash, he has no option but to accept the deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! See More Photos Off Growing Baby Bump! / Timi Dakolo Reveals The Secret Of His Marriage / Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.