Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry (13891 Views)

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Nairabet Signs Phyno As New Ambassador [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by tintingz(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Loya milk ti di lofun. grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2013
truelove.com:

must i google bank of industry before i know they exist? did u google first bank, diamond bank, zenith bank, Gtb etc . Educated illiterate!

BOI is a bigger bank than any of those commercial banks you've listed, its a shame you refuse to broaden your knowledge about other types of banks!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by mrofficial(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2013
Loya Milk vs. Bank of Industry wink
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 14, 2013
Bank of Industry? undecided undecided WTF?!!!!
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 5:04pm On May 14, 2013
Raymondfancy: i know you dont know the meaning of ambassador,they are trying to make name through him
your talking trash. we all know that dbanj is broke, he lost his globacom ambassador to psquare. thats the major reason he rushed the bank of industry ambassador. he needs money to pay "Sesan" for his music videos.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 14, 2013
dridowu: bros wetin I do u ?

You use dot to steal my first pojition !
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 5:07pm On May 14, 2013
django1:

BOI is a bigger bank than any of those commercial banks you've listed, its a shame you refuse to broaden your knowledge about other types of banks!

your talking trash, is bank of industry on Nigeria's stock exchange?
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by wills2: 5:09pm On May 14, 2013
i dont see any relationship here were artist and all sort now represnt economic forum and other vital issues in the economy
bullshit
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by camelus: 5:09pm On May 14, 2013
biolabee:

Excellent post but what I don't get is how dbanj is meant to embody the values of an organisation that is supposed to stimulate industrial devt by loand to industries -textiles and others

Misplaced priority

SMH

Exactly my tot,A Financial Institution using Dbanj as an Ambassador.Chei ! This Ms Evelyn Oputu has fall my hand.
Bunch of irrelevancies !
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 5:12pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Lol I don't think Dbanj is getting broke unless he is still living in Beverly Hills as he once claimed. If he is based in Nigeria now, I think he is OK
dbanj is broke, his making expensive videos without getting back the money he spent on the videos.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Revolva(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2013
grin so what is ll these ambassador thing gonna do for dbanj to step up his music game....B.O.I so wtf...the guy sef no no say he is loosing out big time..who cares if he is ambassador of Bank of Manufacturing...
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Teeklef(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
I dey loyal but not loya milk oooo.....eja nla ride on,Bleep bad belle.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 5:20pm On May 14, 2013
Ile-Ife:

I can't confirm but that's the figure posted on the blogs that carried the story.
Ok
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by OsunIfe: 5:24pm On May 14, 2013
Wow!
So many ignorant kids on this forum.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by truelovecom: 5:28pm On May 14, 2013
Teeklef: I dey loyal but not loya milk oooo.....eja nla ride on,Bleep bad belle.
And you think loya milk ain't better than that local bank. Smh
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by okeymadu(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2013
I have followed the thread and I am surprised that most people here do not know about BOI. This display of ignorance can be forgiven given the fact that BOI has its mandate and if you are not on the list of those requiring their intervention knowing about the bank won't hurt.

I suggest that peeps here should be humble enough to google a name they do not know!

Some have suggested that BOI using Dbanj is a misplaced priority. Shuo? BOI is the first bank that started financing the entertainment industry in Nigeria. The bank, during the London 2012 Olympics, organized events in London showcasing investment opportunities and the entertainment/creative industries in Nigeria. Its alarming when some peeps type stuffs without having knowledge or the slightest of facts on the discussion!

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by yuskol(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2013
No dispute and dats d truth...d banj oyatoo ooooo...
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by VirginFinder: 5:53pm On May 14, 2013
paulemi:
pls re u chinese....i'm like seriously hoping u'r chinese or smtin like dat. *praying*

Dont mind him.

Por nography has turned his head upside down.
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by VirginFinder: 6:02pm On May 14, 2013
~ZN~:

Really? Like Really?? These posts are coming from supposed Nigerians? shocked

Seriously, Nigerian Youths. SMH*

Enlighten yourselves, dimwits - http://www.boinigeria.com/about.php

Nigerian youths can be very uninformed.And dull!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by lionshare: 6:06pm On May 14, 2013
Dbanj oyato ... d dude is just massive in everyway....just last week he performed in Texas and now back in Naija as BOI ambassador .....yet he has another gig with snoop later in the week. Na only you....
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by lionshare: 6:11pm On May 14, 2013
truelove.com:

And you think loya milk ain't better than that local bank. Smh

You left me wondering if it were possible for seun to run IQ test for NL users....

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by JimmyBoy1: 6:21pm On May 14, 2013
dridowu: Am using this medium to testify to God works for making me the 1st to komet, I also want to use this medium to say thank you for Nairaland C.E.O Seun for providing me the platform to be the 1st to komet.
@topic........................I saw dbanj tweet

Hope your bank account has been credited?
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by dgb4(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2013
dridowu: Am using this medium to testify to God works for making me the 1st to komet, I also want to use this medium to say thank you for Nairaland C.E.O Seun for providing me the platform to be the 1st to komet.
@topic........................I saw dbanj tweet

buhahhahahahhahaha, Oh my Chi grin

nairalanders wont kill me! shuuu
I was expected to read a valid testimony shocked

Abi Seun don de give award for first to koment ni?
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by tallfish145(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2013
Another way of enriching the rich!
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by myola777(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2013
kokomaster sky is ur limit, hahaha! sorry i forget that you already on top of the world. no matter how haters are trying to bring u down tell them "Oluwa is involved" ooooooooooosssssshhhhhheeee

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by biolabee(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2013
camelus:
Exactly my tot,A Financial Institution using Dbanj as an Ambassador.Chei ! This Ms Evelyn Oputu has fall my hand.
Bunch of irrelevancies !

wetin we go do na... no lon tin
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by dridowu: 6:48pm On May 14, 2013
Imanuelle:

You use dot to steal my first pojition !
lol , ok
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by aniiii(f): 7:26pm On May 14, 2013
]]##]]
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by blahcknproud: 7:37pm On May 14, 2013
LecturerIFE: Now, this I called a misplaced priority. undecided

What kind of lecturer are you, simple English, u cannot "spoke". I pirry ur students angry
Re: D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry by chellsee: 7:49pm On May 14, 2013
okeymadu: I have followed the thread and I am surprised that most people here do not know about BOI. This display of ignorance can be forgiven given the fact that BOI has its mandate and if you are not on the list of those requiring their intervention knowing about the bank won't hurt.

I suggest that peeps here should be humble enough to google a name they do not know!

Some have suggested that BOI using Dbanj is a misplaced priority. Shuo? BOI is the first bank that started financing the entertainment industry in Nigeria. The bank, during the London 2012 Olympics, organized events in London showcasing investment opportunities and the entertainment/creative industries in Nigeria. Its alarming when some peeps type stuffs without having knowledge or the slightest of facts on the discussion!

I agree wit all @okeymadu has said.

As d saying goes 'Google is your friend'. Unpopularity does not signify irrelevance. The importance of the Bank of Industry cannot be over-emphasized esp as we claim to want to develop our country's industrial sector.

As @okeymadu said, the Bank of Industry is also a pioneer financier for the entertainment industry.

What more needs to be said sef If u dn't knw, google it.

Haba, enuf wit d ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana / Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! See More Photos Off Growing Baby Bump! / Tonto Dike's Brilliant Publicity Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.