Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed (1169 Views)

How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by melotech(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2013
anyone with idea on how to network WI-free with other computer using swift 4g
i need the the procedure or software that can do this thanks
Re: Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by samfibby(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2013
melotech: anyone with idea on how to network WI-free with other computer using swift 4g

It will not work with other computers. The website manual says one system at a time. If u try two at a time, one will disconnect for the other.
Re: Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2013
samfibby:

It will not work with other computers. The website manual says one system at a time. If u try two at a time, one will disconnect for the other.
you can connect up to 20PCs using connectify pro.
Re: Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
melotech: anyone with idea on how to network WI-free with other computer using swift 4g
pls how fast is wifree and swift 2geda. And where is your area in lagos
Re: Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by samfibby(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2013
googlepikin: you can connect up to 20PCs using connectify pro.

Swift 4G+WIfree+connectify. I would to see it work,looks like a lot of packet overhead and repeated reconnection across the network. Pls, indicate if anyone is sucessful with this set up. We are open to discoveries.
Re: Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by melotech(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2013
can you pls explain better how this connectify works
googlepikin: you can connect up to 20PCs using connectify pro.
Re: Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by melotech(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2013
the combination is jet in my area here ipaja lagos from my observation it is your network that will determine the speed if swift is fast in your area wi-free will also fast
googlepikin: pls how fast is wifree and swift 2geda. And where is your area in lagos
Re: Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 26, 2013
melotech: can you pls explain better how this connectify works
follow dis link you will understand it after reading it. www.connectify.me/hotspot/
Re: Networking Computer With Wi-free Plus Swift 4g Procedure Needed by lekmos: 2:01am On May 29, 2013
can anyone help on how to networking swift4G + wi-free with 2 or 3 systems using linksys router or d-link switch. thanks you can pls email me (olaleke_me@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Which Laptop Should I Go For? / CHOICE Of Laptop For My Course: Software And Information Technology / How Do I Verify My Blog On Addynamo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.