Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards (8858 Views)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards / Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Monzuur(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2013
Nonybb: Am suprised 2face is still relevant in this industry
......u wil b suprised wen u realise he stil relevant in d nxt 5yrs.......bad belle
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Iniotong(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2013
chagga: In 2011, 2Face Idibia and D'banj jointly won the Best International Act (Africa) at the BET awards while Ice Prince lost out on the same award to Sarkodie and Wizkid last year. Both 2face and Ice Prince have been nominated for this year's award making it the 2nd each
Is been nominated
Leading the pack at this year's BET Awards is YMCMB rapper Drake who had 12 nominations while rappers Kendrick Lamar and 2 Chainz had eight nominations each.

There were also nominations for A$AP Rocky, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Miguel, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

The 2013 BET Awards hosted by Chris Tucker comes off on Sunday, June 30 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles and it will witness performances from R. Kelly, Chris Brown and the legendary Charlie Wilson.
Source:http://entertainment.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201305/106038.php
Good luck to them while im busy charging ma phone down here.....winks
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Akshow: 11:06am On May 15, 2013
Why dont they nominate my guys p square na? Really pissed right now. Steppin down wit unlimited.
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by vccghana(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2013
torgbe: R2bees gonna win it hands down

for your dream abi?

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by moshoodn(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2013
All the best to them...
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by ifihearam: 11:33am On May 15, 2013
DBANJ DON CARRY THIS AWARD TIRE OOOOO,TUFACE IS A LEARNER
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2013
ifihearam: DBANJ DON CARRY THIS AWARD TIRE OOOOO,TUFACE IS A LEARNER

U sef dey form like person wey sabi post abi..

Anyway rule 11 is for you!
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Nobody: 11:43am On May 15, 2013
Until, they actually start recognizing African artists on the live b.e.t awards, I consider the whole thing a joke.
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by ifihearam: 11:56am On May 15, 2013
Julieccentric:

U sef dey form like person wey sabi post abi..

Anyway rule 11 is for you!

are you a learner?

fukc the rules

we rule
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by justhelp(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2013
ifihearam:

are you a learner?

fukc the rules

we rule
you are sick where do you rule? you are being corrected and you are calling her a learner. Better Becareful.
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 15, 2013
Ice Prince?? I can't take the elementary school lyrics, the dude sucks with a capital letter S undecided
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by djfiifi(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2013
R2bees will win this award hands down
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by safarigirl(f): 1:00pm On May 15, 2013
truelove.com:

Lol, abeg help me tell him. his mad with 2face ,cos he used ibo language on his sweet melody track @ihe neme
On the real though, the only notable thing 2 face did last year was propose to Annie. Ihe neme isn't so wow it deserves a nomination (the akatas are just infatuated with the dude since African queen). I shan't even talk bout Ice. Me thinks Iyanya had a better year and is more deserving (I don't even like the Iyanya sef). R2bees just dey there as consolation, Mi Casa and Liquideep had better 2012s, dunno why the azonto boys are up. After everything, BET will just do another joint winners rubbish. Bottom line, the award really doesn't go to the deserving ones, hence I don't take it seriously.
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Krasid(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2013
ifihearam: DBANJ DON CARRY THIS AWARD TIRE OOOOO,TUFACE IS A LEARNER
What is this one saying?.Don't even compare them.2BABA is streets ahead of D'banj.
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Martx(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2013
2baba al d way, u rep d hood
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2013
What a phucked up award ice prince and 2face laugh wan make me slap boko haram

on a more serious note 2face doesnt even ave a great year is it with the semi hit song ihe neme or ice prince quack song aboki are the organizers high on something,wizkid and psquare would have done it for me due to thier consistency throughout the year

and i thought it's supposed to be black entertainment award so which one is best african act again cant they nominate nigerians in the main award category instead of the backstage award called best african act

And is justin timberlake blackshocked
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by Nobody: 12:15am On May 16, 2013
Congrats to both Tuface and Ice for their nominations. I hope both/either of them will win an award
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by timecop28: 11:05pm On May 16, 2013
safarigirl: On the real though, the only notable thing 2 face did last year was propose to Annie. Ihe neme isn't so wow it deserves a nomination (the akatas are just infatuated with the dude since African queen). I shan't even talk bout Ice. Me thinks Iyanya had a better year and is more deserving (I don't even like the Iyanya sef). R2bees just dey there as consolation, Mi Casa and Liquideep had better 2012s, dunno why the azonto boys are up. After everything, BET will just do another joint winners rubbish. Bottom line, the award really doesn't go to the deserving ones, hence I don't take it seriously.
That is because you aren't so informed enough to know that 2face released an album titled 'Away and beyond' last year, and on it were great tracks such as RAINBOW, IHE NEME, STEADY STEADY, DANCE IN THE RAIN, SPIRITUAL HEALING, etc. One of the best albums released last year in terms of content and delivery. Tuface remains the most consistent Nigerian artiste.
and quit hating mami, sure it's a lottta stress on you. smiley
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by otumfour(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2013
lmao @ the backstage award
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by charlesopp(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2013
Picturin ..annoucin 2face nd ice as d winners(its alwas been a tie) for 1 corner...#nonesense award
Re: Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards by OmoUSH(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
A-town:
Until, they actually start recognizing African artists on the live b.e.t awards, I consider the whole thing a joke.
C'mmon! U can say better. BET better scrapped off AFRICAN CATEGORY before it's award becomes a horrible child play...

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Full Mixtape: Mr Eazi – Accra To Lagos (life Is Eazi Vol. 1) / Reminisce Vs Vector Diss.. Who Did It Better? / Tinashe – Faded Love Ft. Future Free Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.