Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk (15967 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by safarigirl(f): 5:45am On May 16, 2013
50calibre: When a woman begins to go haywire, it can only end one way DESTRUCTION. I don't understand why nollywood celebs are trying so hard to hobnob with Hollywood stars.

A woman from a ravagely poor country, fundraising for a cause in a very rich country. That's the spirit.
I don't understand all this their 'I must join Hollywood' mentality.

Has Gwyneth Paltrow or Vivica Fox come for this our Emzor walk for life? Omotola never even join that one she dey run go yankee wan identify.

Dear if you want to trek for a cause, we have more causes to trek for here, you of all people should know as a UN ambassador.

Btw, she looks like she was literally dragged out of bed, and na only these senior citizens she see to snap pinshur with? Didn't the likes of Leonardo Di Caprio and Eva Longoria come for the walk?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 5:55am On May 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Do we not have these kinds of awareness walks or fundraisers in Nigeria? If not, can't she use her money and status to champion such a cause?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 6:05am On May 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Stay on topic.[/size]
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by EatmyShorts: 6:07am On May 16, 2013
The less Omotola Stories i see on Nairaland, the more my D can be S'd.

That's on Topic, isn't it?!
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 6:14am On May 16, 2013
I hope the Nollywood stars will do the same in Naija cool
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Mayflowa(m): 6:25am On May 16, 2013
babyosisi: Why this fine girl married that bleached up husband of hers still beats me
I can stand anything but a bleaching man

Are you serious? That man gave her the opportunity to excel. She married the man rich(pilot) and he could have kept her in the kitchen. She got married by 18yrs and poor too.

Are you this unkind!

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 6:38am On May 16, 2013
Where are the hollwood stars
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Mayflowa(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2013
safarigirl: I don't understand all this their 'I must join Hollywood' mentality.

Has Gwyneth Paltrow or Vivica Fox come for this our Emzor walk for life? Omotola never even join that one she dey run go yankee wan identify.

Dear if you want to trek for a cause, we have more causes to trek for here, you of all people should know as a UN ambassador.

Btw, she looks like she was literally dragged out of bed, and na only these senior citizens she see to snap pinshur with? Didn't the likes of Leonardo Di Caprio and Eva Longoria come for the walk?

Africa and west are two different world. Your CV becomes more robust, the more international exposure you have. If she is looking into getting to hollywood which is the ultimate dream for actors for obvious reason, then you have to seize opportunity like this.

Moreso, she had just been pointed as one of the most influential persons in the world by Time Magazine, so the world is now her oyster.

Could you let her be please?

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Komedy(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2013
How some people kom here to drop silly lines abt some1 else's family is really sickening.wat has omotolo's husband and how he bleaches got to do with d topic,and sayin she shudnt hav married him too,and d oda dude even wrote hw he wud love to bed her if her husband wudnt mind.like seriously?.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by MzXtacy(f): 6:54am On May 16, 2013
safarigirl: I don't understand all this their 'I must join Hollywood' mentality.

you're not making any sense. Just a noisy silly Critic!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by chymoE(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2013
Yield: She has a nice shape.
[quote author=cosify][/quote][color am tired men....!#990000][/color][color=#990000[/colorh
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 7:05am On May 16, 2013
Na the Hollywood stars be that for the photo?

I never see those people for my tv before na? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 7:11am On May 16, 2013
jackbauersballs: Na the Hollywood stars be that for the photo?

I never see those people for my tv before na? undecided

[size=13pt]Lol. Halle Berry attended. She's posing with Andy Garcia from The Godfather Part III. He don old.[/size]
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 7:13am On May 16, 2013
Mayflowa:

Are you serious? That man gave her the opportunity to excel. She married the man rich(pilot) and he could have kept her in the kitchen. She got married by 18yrs and poor too.

Are you this unkind!

Were her parents that poor?
I had no idea
You make her look like she were a charity case and marriage saved her
I was just wondering why she would settle with a bleaching man,had no idea he rescued her family from poverty
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 7:17am On May 16, 2013
Sounds Good For Her,Keep Going Omosexy Buh Do Not Fumble.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by vanstanzy(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2013
Omosexy is going places, so am i. Omosexy carry go, u are a great rolemodel.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 7:26am On May 16, 2013
representing as usual
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by ellawify: 7:34am On May 16, 2013
Happy 4 her, kip d fire burning Omosexy
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Tininitanana(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2013
9jadelta: omotola join or omotola joins? undecided
Engilishi Languwaje.............. grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Nobody: 7:48am On May 16, 2013
See figure, this woman just never age.
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Caracta(f): 7:56am On May 16, 2013
[quote author=]state of emergency in the country of Nigeria and this is the first topic on the front page.
This is why this site isn't making seun money LOL[/quote]

So because there is state of emergency in Nigeria, we should all commit social suicide. There have been threads on GEJ's declaration as regards that, what else do you want?

And who told you this site is not making money for Seun?
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by Ayorh4you(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2013
What's suppose 2 ß̍̍̊ǝ̥̥ the bottom line of this Story?
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by ikedaniel15: 8:14am On May 16, 2013
_
Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by docjuli(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2013
9jadelta: omotola join or omotola joins? undecided

Omo plus Tola = 2 people
lol

1 Like

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by kingingkinging: 8:35am On May 16, 2013
babyosisi:

Were her parents that poor?
I had no idea
You make her look like she were a charity case and marriage saved her
I was just wondering why she would settle with a bleaching man,had no idea he rescued her family from poverty

It is so appalling that in this age and time you are still writing this.

Simple answer is go to google for whatever you don't know.

She was not poor and has never been poor. She attended one of the best primary and secondary schools around. She had very successful parents. Unfortunately she LOST them both early.

Pls don't send a wrong information out just because of your sentiment, ethnic or tribal bigotry or out of hatred.

See below:

Omotola grew up with a family of five, her parents and two younger brothers, Tayo and Bolaji Jalade. Her mother, Oluwatoyin Jalade née Amori Oguntade worked at J.T Chanrai Nig and her father, Oluwashola Jalade worked with Y.M.C.A and the Lagos Country Club. Omotola’s original career ambition was to work in Business Management and while awaiting her results from University, she began modeling to earn a living. Omotola attended Chrisland School Opebi (1981-1987), Oxford Children School (1987), Santos Layout, Command Secondary School Kaduna,(1988-1993), she had a brief stint at Obafemi Awolowo University and finally completed her studies at Yaba College of Technology Yaba (1996-2004), where she studied Estate Management.

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by masterpiecer(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2013
Yield: She has a nice shape.

Yes she does but going by international standard of beauty she would still be called 'fat'

1 Like

Re: Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk by legendarysegzi(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2013
when oluwa is involved, these are what u can expect.keep shinning girl .**omosexy**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood International 2022, Karina Poripo, Visits Bayelsa Commissioner / Star Actor Mike Ezuruonye Gets Married This Weekend / Comedian/OAP Ushbebe Dresses Up As A Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.