Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

It's High Time We All Dream BIG Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's High Time We All Dream BIG Again (2203 Views)

Where Is Nigerian Inventor And Innovator.high Time To Unlocking Your Creativity / Is It High Time Seun Starts Premium Services On Nairaland / Having Problems With Football Betting ?it Is High Time You Smile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's High Time We All Dream BIG Again by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2013
It's high time we all dreamBIG AGAIN!
I remember way back as a young kid, I used to dream BIG dreams.
Impossible dreams.
Though I never once thought they were "impossible" way back then because, as a kid, everything seems possible.
Didn't we?
Then as we grew older and had time to experience a few set backs and a few disappointments... somewhere along the line we stopped dreaming big and starting settling for what we thought we COULD accomplish or what we felt we DESERVED.
It's tragic, really.
If you have ever succeeded at doing anything well... then you have everything you need to succeed at ANYTHING well... except the belief that you still can make wonderful things happen.
So here's my thought.
Take a few minutes out of your day to dream BIG once again.
Divide your life up into areas important to you.
* Financial Goals
* Family & Relationships, and
* Spiritual Development
Have a heart-to-heart conversation with yourself and discover, once again, where you would like to be - if a lack ofmoney, time, skill, AND belief were not an issue - where you would like to be in each of these areas.
* How would you LIKE your life to look?
* What would a perfect day consist of?
* Where would you find yourself?
* Who would you be hanging out with?
* Where would you be hanging out?
Take notes and jot your dreams down. Play with them and flesh them out a little bit each day.
Give yourself the PERMISSION to dream big and design - if only on paper and in your imagination - your perfect life. Because...
Source: http://www.deeandjee..com/2013/05/its-high-time-we-all-dream-big-again.html?m=0[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines And Ice Cream Powder Needed / Can I Open Stores On Jumia Or Konga As A Foreigner? / Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.