Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Get Free 5000 Likes On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free 5000 Likes On Facebook (2997 Views)

Free 5000 Website Visitor For The First Five Persons / How To Get 5000 Facebook Friends And Page Likes Using Email Invitation Method / Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 5000 Likes On Facebook by naijadesk: 6:25pm On May 15, 2013
Hello everyone,

I want show you how you can get atleast 5k likes on your Facebook fanpage in just 1 month.

Follow the steps

Open a new Facebook account. (when opening the account make sure you use a female name and upload a very good picturez to you profile)

Your second step is to fill your profile information like your school, where your work, your interest, your home town, etc.

After that go ahead and and make sure you add atleast 50 friends daily. (Do not do this at once) 25 in the morning 25 in the night.

Facebook will automatically suggest you to hundreds of people who share the same interest as you.

They will add you as friend.

Go ahead and accept the friend request.

On a daily basis you will get like 300 friend requests and you send about 50.

keep doing this and keep adding friends.

Once your friend base get to 5,000 goto
www.facebook.com/pages/create.php?migrate

And follow the instruction to convert your friends into fans.

Note; if you wish to use a business name than the name you used in opening the account, you could change it before converting the page.

Don't mind my poor formatting I am using a mobile phone to type this.

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Music At Naijaplay.tk / The 20 Most Domain Name Ever Sold / How Is My **Free** Css Ebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.