Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer (8942 Views)

Free Browsing With Swift 4g Lte + Betaswift V1.0 Software On Pc / Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot! / Wi-fi Hotspot Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by esorison(m): 5:40am On May 16, 2013
A wi-fi service has the advantage of granting easy sharing of a certain internet connection with other mobile devices (blackberry, iphone, tablets, android, etc) that are wifi enabled.
Wifi hotspot is what most people use to avoid the carrying of modem or subscribing to various data plans for their different mobile gadgets

STEPS TAKEN IN CREATING A WI-FI HOTSPOT IN WINDOWS 7
ð With your mouse, locate the windows taskbar
ð Locate the wifi/network signal icon on the task bar and click on it
ð Click on open and network sharing center
ð From the lists chose set up a new connection or network

ð A pop-up window would be revealed in which you can choose a network option

ð From the list chose the “set up a wireless ad-hoc(Computer-to- computer network)

ð A pop-up window which entails blanks for your network name, security options and a security key(password)
ð After inputting the above details, tick the "save this network" box and then click on the NEXT button

ð A pop-up window would display a ready to use wifi connection. To make your computer a perfect wifi hotspot it’s required you turn on the internet connection sharing.

Now, your hotspot is ready for use, once an internet connection is available, you can search and connect any wifi enabled device to your computer system.

For more details and screen shots for better practicalising
http://www.etechvillablog.com/2013/05/how-to-create-wifi-hotspot-without-use_15.html

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by gigabytes: 10:46am On May 18, 2013
Tolzeal: i wonder bro

connectify will serve u beta
incase u need the key for d connectify

u can lemme know!!

I need please d key:
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by jiggar(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2013
i also need the connectify key, thanks awaiting your reply.
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by Tolzeal(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2013
gigabytes:

I need please d key:
jiggar: i also need the connectify key, thanks awaiting your reply.

Pls kindly maail Me on Mickdnairaman@gmail.com

Might get banned for posting keys here
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by ejikeme(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2013
Connectify is not that good anymore. It creates the network but won't browse....
And when you un install it, ones wireless card will be messed up and will require reinstalling the OS for the wireless card to work again......
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by Tolzeal(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2013
ejikeme: Connectify is not that good anymore. It creates the network but won't browse....
And when you un install it, ones wireless card will be messed up and will require reinstalling the OS for the wireless card to work again......

If I hear say connectify no goood? Just talk say U don't knw which network to share? Or uve not upgraded urs to pro version?
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by wildchild1: 1:14am On May 20, 2013
i need the keys to bro..email is free2danceluv@yahoo.com thanks
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by MicroBox: 6:50pm On May 22, 2013
@OP thanks slot for the info,it truly work. I never thought I can ever browse with my iPod touch despite the fact the I reside in sokoto. Thanks ones more my wifi now work perfectly
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by Buchika: 11:19am On May 24, 2013
why not tell them its 1k, smart guy, who knows if the key works
Tolzeal:

Pls kindly maail Me on Mickdnairaman@gmail.com

Might get banned for posting keys here
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by physise(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2013
to get connectify full version download express file to ur pc then open d app n search connectify full or crack
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by ejikeme(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2013
Tolzeal:

If I hear say connectify no goood? Just talk say U don't knw which network to share? Or uve not upgraded urs to pro version?

NAh bro. Been using connectify since 2011. It just started messing up late last year. Had to format my pc to get the wireless card working again......
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by saleskara: 1:13pm On May 26, 2013
Great steps to follow. But if you like an easy wifi hotspot without relying on your PC, then
If you need unlocked modems that can support speed up to 42Mbps. Then try the bigpond Sierra Modem from http://www.kara.com.ng/bigpond-ultimate-mobile-broadbrand-wi-fi/
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by ahmedgafar7(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2013
who can help me get connectify hotspot license key ooooo i need it badly
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by emrino(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2013
Tolzeal: i wonder bro

connectify will serve u beta
incase u need the key for d connectify

u can lemme know!!
I need the key (does one key work for all versions?)
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by Tolzeal(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2013
emrino:
I need the key (does one key work for all versions?)

you can mail Me at

degbooye@gmail.com
Re: How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer by SPN519: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2016
I also follow this tutorial to create WiFi hotspot on Windows computer. It is useful and easy! More: http:///O6HpGm

(1) (Reply)

Direct UK Used Apple Macbook Pro At 45k Call Now Limited In Stock / 8) 10 Amazing Futuristic Computers 8) / Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.