Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure (6932 Views)

Proven Herbal Cure For Hemorrhoids (piles) Available / Gaurapad 100% Natural / Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure by assalaamat(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2013
LOW SPERM COUNT/WEAK ERECTION:1.black pepper known as 'Iyere' in yoruba 2.ten big onions 3.original honey.DOSAGE:grind the black pepper&onions very well,mix them with the honey&boil for 10mins.Take 1cup in the morning&night.

HEART DISEASE/FAT BURNING:grind ten bulbs of onion,ten bulbs of garlic.Mix thoroughly with 3litres of original honey.Dosage:3tablespoons,3times daily.

PIMPLES/ACNE:use lemon juice{not lime) to wash ur face every morning.OR apply juice of Aloe vera on ur face every night before going to bed.

MOUTH ODOUR/TOOTH-ACHE{Akokoro in yoruba):mix a good qty of original honey with lime juice and wash ur mouth with it 3times a day.For tooth-ache{akokoro) boil some water with some grinded onions,lime juice and grinded white ginger,sieve it and add some salt to it.Wash ur mouth with it frequently with one spoon and drink some.

FACIAL/SKIN BEAUTY:Mix 4tablespoons of original honey with half table spoon of wheat powder and one spoonful of olive oil.Rub the mixture on ur body/face at night for 20mins and wash off with warm water.Do it daily and this will make ur body/face look beautiful&soft.

DIABETES:look for scent leaf{efirin) &bitter leaf(ewuro),squeez sizeable qty of them in two liters of water.Sieve& drink a small cup in the morning after meal and before going to bed at night after meal.Do this repeatedly&consistently until the symptoms disappear.Expect more from me very soon Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: 100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure by rooney11: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks I did the mixture yestday, I grind black pepper and onion then mix it with honey and boil for 10mins , the output is peperish but much and persive onion taste. Then the dosage which cup are you refering to. I took for tea spoonful this mornin.
Re: 100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2013
opz. .try to follow ur post. . .
Re: 100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure by assalaamat(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
rooney11: Thanks I did the mixture yestday, I grind black pepper and onion then mix it with honey and boil for 10mins , the output is peperish but much and persive onion taste. Then the dosage which cup are you refering to. I took for tea spoonful this mornin.
it's actually the small cup that normally comes with a schnapps bottle.alternatively,you can look for a small cup that is of that size.good luck!
Re: 100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
i wana embark on the weight loss. . .how effective is it? Like how many k.g cn i lose in a month?. . . . .onion-alubosa in yoruba?expectin ur reply
Re: 100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure by Mykikky: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
pls what do i use to shrin my firbrod.

(1) (Reply)

.. / UNICEF: 57% Nigerian Children Don’t Have Birth Certificates / COVID-19 Update For February 21 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.