Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (67784 Views)

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Rossikk(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2013
The bible is upside down, with reversed roles.

It is 'God' that is 'Satan' while the being known as Satan is actually 'God'.

I mean, think about it. What crimes exactly did 'Satan' commit?

I personally can't think of ONE single crime he's ever committed.

He 'tempted' Eve? But persuading someone to one's point of view is no crime. What is that in comparison to ordering the mass death of millions, ordering rap.e, infanticide, genocide? Acts for which the bible 'God' has become famous?

If 'Satan' is the 'ruler of this world' as the bible claims, why would the Ruler of this world allow a bible to exist which casts him in bad light? As the very epitome of evil? Of course the first thing he would do is manipulate the book to cast himself as the Good Guy, and the real Good guy as the Bad Guy. It's a no brainer...Even a ten year old child would do this.... So the Bible 'God' is in fact 'Satan' and 'is the ruler of this world', ''who causeth all to worship him..''

Discuss.

11 Likes

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by bolaino(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2013
Lol, I'll be back *reserves space*

2 Likes

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by JameyMaxwell(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2013
My guy. The devil is using yhu.
Yhu need deliverance.
Blasphemy. So yhur saying jesus was the son of satan?

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Pink22(f): 4:23pm On May 16, 2013
The sin of blasphemy is an unforgiveable sin hope you are aware . Read ur Bible well and ask God for understanding

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Rossikk(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: My guy. The devil is using yhu.
Yhu need deliverance.
Blasphemy. So yhur saying jesus was the son of satan?

Do you have any proof of the existence of a being known as ''Jesus''? I've searched, and I've seen no proof he ever existed.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 16, 2013
Of course, I've shared my story before...

musKeeto: I used to think GOD was NOT REAL, until I had a vision about hell...

Red, sticky with cooked flesh floating, the bowl of peppersoup and cow meat was handed over to me. I had heard stories about this scary place, but never heard about the chef.

The following was a conversation I had with him..

@Satan: We didn't get to hear your version. What really happened?

Lucifer: You see I was king of heaven, then Yahweh and Gabriel conspired against me. They kicked me out. Of course, I was the one who planted the tree. I always knew Yahweh had their eyes on my throne. So like a good programmer, I put a backdoor in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh was scared when he found out. He tried uprooting the tree, but of course that was impossible.. He knew that if mankind ever knew the truth, they wouldn't worship Him. Why do you think He rules by fear? Look at the number of people
He destroyed in the Old Testament... how many did I kill? So I possessed a snake (by the way, forget those stories, snakes never had legs, I created them to slide) and told Eve the truth. Then she told Adam, and Yahweh was very displeased.. In His wrath, He cursed the snake and mankind. He couldn't curse me.Ever since then, mankind have tried to serve me, by chasing knowledge and freedom, yet Yahweh has always kept punishing them.. Jelosi go kill am...

https://www.nairaland.com/1093829/yahwehs-real-vision-hell

2 Likes

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Rossikk(m): 4:39pm On May 16, 2013
^^^Very intriguing.. cool
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by plaetton: 4:57pm On May 16, 2013
Yes we are told that thee was a war in heaven.
It is obvious that the good guys lost that war and the bad guys triumphed.
Later they brought this war to earth.
The serpent god, mankind's benefactor, has been trying to assist mankind in regaining his true heritage as a citizen of the stars, But Yahweh and his kind, the enemies of mankind, have always found ways to usurp mankind's endless quest for liberation and dignity.

The book of Enoch tells us that it was the Fallen Angels, the ones deposed in a celestial coup de etat , that taught mankind the use of fire, how to mine and refine metals, how to heal with herbs, irrigation, even introduced certain grain hybrids that make up our staple diets today, how to map and follow the stars, and ofcourse, wisdom and philosophy.

Is it any wonder why the book of Enoch never made it to the canonical bible?

On the other hand, Yahweh is not credited with teaching or bequeathing any special knowledge of science, metallurgy , agriculture or medicine, I mean anything at all to mankind, except ofcourse, for wars and warcrafts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2013
plaetton: Yes we are told that thee was a war in heaven.
The serpent god, mankind's benefactor, has been trying to assist mankind in regaining his true heritage as a citizen of the stars, But Yahweh and his kind, the enemies of mankind, have always found ways to usurp mankind's endless quest for liberation and dignity.

The book of Enoch tells us that it was the Fallen Angels, the ones deposed in a celestial coup de etat , that taught mankind the use of fire, how to mine and refine metals, how to heal with herbs, irrigation, even introduced certain grain hybrids that make up our staple diets today, and ofcourse, wisdom and philosophy.

On the other hand, Yahweh is not credited with teaching or bequeathing any special knowledge of science, metallurgy , agriculture or medicine, I mean anything at all to mankind, except ofcourse, for wars and warcrafts.

He wrote his Commandments on stones.. now that's technology that's built to last grin

3 Likes

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by plaetton: 5:21pm On May 16, 2013
musKeeto:

He wrote his Commandments on stones.. now that's technology that's built to last grin

Hillarious grin

Oh, don't forget the science of blood sacrifice.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 16, 2013
plaetton:

Hillarious grin

Oh, don't forget the science of blood sacrifice.
The same science behind Holy Communion.. Cabin biscuits and zobo spiritually turns to Jesus' flesh and blood.. Christianity is just paganism with fewer gods..

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Mudley313: 5:48pm On May 16, 2013
well, apart from the fact that bible god gruesomely and unjustly murdered more than satan, satan actually only killed those god ordered him to; the evidence stacked against the christian god for this your claim is staggering...maybe eventually he will try to deceive us into thinking jesus has come when it is actually him,lol...well, that's what i would do if i was the devil; create a fake holy book and tell everyone it came from god; for all we know the devil told moses he was god and he believed him...well, once you start illogically believing in a demon-haunted world, anything is possible and everything is scary

in reality tho, in ancient jewish tradition satan was simply an angel doing the work that god assigned him to do...the word satan means opposer/challenger...satan is primarily understood as an "accuser" or "adversary" in the hebrew bible, and is not necessarily the personification of evil that he would become in later abrahamic religions...in contrast to christianity which views satan as an opponent, ancient jewish texts that were borrowed to create the bible depicted satan as working in cohort with god as an integral part of god's plan...one can't help but wonder how christians came about this fantastically different interpretation of god's assistant in their theology

other hints about satan’s role in human relations can be seen if you look at the name lucifer which in the original tongue translates as light bearer or light bringer;essentially the bringer of enlightenment, hardly the evil entity of christian mythology

i wish christians were aware of the history of their mythological figures, and the mythological sources of where they were borrowed from, from the book of job (where satan is actually a member of the divine council, "the sons of god" who are subservient to god, and many times translated as "the prosecutor" charged by god to tempt humans and to report back to him all who go against his decrees)to the second temple period of rabbinical judaism and the dead sea scrolls

at the end, it all plays out as interesting made up fairy tales by ancient illiterates for illogical adults

2 Likes

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by bolaino(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2013
musKeeto: Of course, I've shared my story before...

https://www.nairaland.com/1093829/yahwehs-real-vision-hell

mannn, did u write this up, or u saw it somewhere, if u wrote it mannn, u have my respect mann, that's some real ish mann, that's badd, good one mann, good one,

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by nnofaith: 6:37pm On May 16, 2013
Pink22: The sin of blasphemy is an unforgiveable sin hope you are aware . Read ur Bible well and ask God for understanding
He did, where do you think he got those figures from?! duhh!
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by EatmyShorts: 7:57pm On May 16, 2013
I condemn you Satan!!!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2013
bolaino: mannn, did u write this up, or u saw it somewhere, if u wrote it mannn, u have my respect mann, that's some real ish mann, that's badd, good one mann, good one,

Was really jobless that day.. grin
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by bolaino(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2013
musKeeto:

Was really jobless that day.. grin
I'm really impressed mann, you write very well, and u have a vivid imagination, have u considered writing professionally? U would make a very good writer mann, respect mann,
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by AtheistD(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2013
EatmyShorts: I condemn you Satan!!!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Take it easy... you seem to be having a psychotic episode shocked

6 Likes

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by dekung(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2013
For me, I think God is Satan and Satan is God. Why did I say this you might ask, well check the Bible. 2 Samuel 24:1 and 1 Chronicles 21:1... wrote about the same story but one claimed God instructed David to take a census and the other one says Satan instructed David to take the census therefore it is safe to safe both entities, God and Satan are one and the same persons. QED.........

Abi I lie? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Samuel 24:1 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

KJV

2 Samuel 24:1 Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.”

1 Chronicles 21:1 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. 2 So David said to Joab and the commanders of the troops, “Go and count the Israelites from Beersheba to Dan. Then report back to me so that I may know how many there are.

NIV

2 Samuel 24:1 Again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and He moved David against them, saying, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1 Satan [an adversary] stood up against Israel and stirred up David to number Israel.

Amplified

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2013
OP you might have a point. remember, most of the Early Pagan Gods where given the role of satan in chirstianity, so yeahh. The bible God might actually be Satan and vice versa. .
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by seekingtruth(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2013
EatmyShorts: I condemn you Satan!!!

which Jesus, is it Benfica's fc coach?

2 Likes

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Nobody: 11:42am On May 17, 2013
shocked By god! OP, you are correct! No question about it.

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 17, 2013
It's amazing I never thought of this. Makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by plaetton: 2:17pm On May 17, 2013
Is there no evil in the land that the lord hath not done it?--somewhere in the bible. lol

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by AtheistD(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2013
plaetton: Is there no evil in the land that the lord hath not done it?--somewhere in the bible. lol

Hmmmm.....
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2013
The bible is a lie, it is merely symbolic of natural occurrences that were very important to the ancient people in Egypt and Mesopetamia. Watch Zeitgeist the beginning to learn some interesting facts about some of the stories in the bible and the new world order.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Nobody: 10:54am On May 23, 2013
Real talk.
Product of a functioning mind.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by EvilBrain1(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2013
The idea of god being evil is not new. Its actually a central belief of gnosticism and many other ancient religions. The idea is not even new to christianity. In fact, early Christians were split into several sects, many of which believed that the God of the old testament and creator of the world (whom they called the Demiurge) was actually pure evil.

The largest of these sects, called the Marcionites, was actually big enough to rival the eventual mainstream Christians in size by the fourth century CE.

Unfortunately, around that time, the emperor of Rome decided to join the other side and the Christians immediately started using their newfound political power to suppress all other rival faiths. The Christians devoted themselves to burning all the marcionite books and all the marcionite people they could find, and they eventually managed to completely wipe them out by the 6th century.

If emperor Constantine had picked a different side, most Nairaland Christians would now believe what OP believes. That YHWH is evil.

7 Likes

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:01pm On May 23, 2013
I admit Pagan Gods are a mixture of Good and evil to maintain the balance. That is the SUPREME TRUTH. and that is how it was meant to be. or else nothing would exist.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Rossikk(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2013
Evil Brain: The idea of god being evil is not new. Its actually a central belief of gnosticism and many other ancient religions. The idea is not even new to christianity. In fact, early Christians were split into several sects, many of which believed that the God of the old testament and creator of the world (whom they called the Demiurge) was actually pure evil.

The largest of these sects, called the Marcionites, was actually big enough to rival the eventual mainstream Christians in size by the fourth century CE.

Unfortunately, around that time, the emperor of Rome decided to join the other side and the Christians immediately started using their newfound political power to suppress all other rival faiths. The Christians devoted themselves to burning all the marcionite books and all the marcionite people they could find, and they eventually managed to completely wipe them out by the 6th century.

If emperor Constantine had picked a different side, most Nairaland Christians would now believe what OP believes. That YHWH is evil.

Intriguing analysis.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Rossikk(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2013
plaetton: Yes we are told that thee was a war in heaven.

The book of Enoch tells us that it was the Fallen Angels, the ones deposed in a celestial coup de etat , that taught mankind the use of fire, how to mine and refine metals, how to heal with herbs, irrigation, even introduced certain grain hybrids that make up our staple diets today, how to map and follow the stars, and ofcourse, wisdom and philosophy.

On the other hand, Yahweh is not credited with teaching or bequeathing any special knowledge of science, metallurgy , agriculture or medicine, I mean anything at all to mankind, except of course, for wars and warcrafts.

Very well written. Ever noticed that many ancient civilizations held the 'serpent' in very high esteem, as a symbol of progress and knowledge? The serpent symbolism seems to have been representative of the DNA spiral, suggesting a human biological, filial link to 'the gods'.

Ancient Benin (See serpent on the roof)
[img]http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/citi/images/standard/Exhib/EX_000001/96460_520265.jpg[/img]

Ancient Egypt

Ancient Sumerian Double Helix from where we inherited the modern symbol of medical practice.
[img]http://ferrebeekeeper.files./2012/06/serpents-copy.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Rossikk(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2013
The bible is essentially a rip-off of the ancient Sumerian texts. Many parts of the bible are verbatim copies of the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh. In these Sumerian texts, which existed at least a thousand years before Genesis was written, Yahweh and Satan are basically presented as two brothers, the extraterrestrials Enki and Enlil. Enki was the director of the creation of man by virtue of permission granted him by Anu, the chief ruler of the Annunaki, and father of both.

Enlil was Enki's older brother who was wary of Enki's propensity to 'overdo things', in this case, trying to fashion a being that would equal the Annunaki in intellect and power. Enlil was opposed to this, and sabotaged Enki's plans. It was actually Enki who placed man in the 'Garden of Eden' ('Edin' in the Sumerian texts)

After Enlil threatened the new race (man) to obey him alone, Enki approached 'Eve' and told her to ignore Enlil, and 'eat of the fruit of life', so that she could gain intellect. She did, and gave Adam, who 'ate' as well. This enraged Enlil, who drove them out of 'Edin'. Enki provided them with clothes and food when they were thrown out. This is where the bible gets deceptive. In the bible they write that Yahweh did it all, ie put them in the garden, drove them out, and then clothed them and fed them when they'd been driven out. In the Sumerian epics, it was very different, as shown.

The bible and koran are essentially Enlilian documents, brandished by Enlil's followers, painted to make Enlil the 'good God' and Enki 'the evil one'. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are Enlilian religions, with Enkian faiths largely relegated to the background, their followers having suffered historical defeats to Enlilian forces, and their faiths now dismissed as evil, savage, and retrogressive (eg African religion, Asian religion, European Celts etc).

But if there's anything we've learned from human history it is that BOTH Enki and Enlil will have their respective periods of dominance. Question today is, how long has Enlil got before Enki strikes back to reclaim his inheritance??

One thing you CAN be sure of is, Enki will not stand idly by while Enlilian religions and divisive philosophies cause the destruction of mankind. Before that occurs, Enki WILL intervene to stop it. A shift seems to be occurring already. Traditional Enkian outposts like China, Africa, and India are on the rise, economically, as Enlilian strongholds of Europe and North America slip into long-term decline. Enkian religions like Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism and African religion will see a revival in the coming years, as the tables start to turn...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.