Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria (8049 Views)

Free Internet Browsing In Benin City / Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by iretunde(m): 2:07am On Apr 23, 2008
My fellow Nigerians, I think It is high time to wake up from our slumber. I believe it is not everything that our government is causing, because I belive that majority of what has been affecting us are duely to the fact of our ignorance to somethings we do and we do not considered real. And as a white man would have it say that ignorance is a disease which doctor can not cure, and some others do also says if someone wanted to kill africans, he or she should try to keep an information from him and put it inside a book, they said the african man will be able to read it, because of his ignorance. Of which this makes me to believe that we are the cause and the major cause of our poverty.

I believe in the attitude of concentrating on what you know, and what to do to earn your living.

As per our ISP's like Multilinks, Starcomms, Intercellular, Reltel and others which came to Nigerian market to invest into our economy and they all started to began eatting all of our money any how through their networking whatever even the so popular MTN, Celtel, Glomobile and MTEL also came like friend to offer us what they know themselves that it ought to be free, but of which they are charging extensively on it. But Thank Heavens here comes the solution to that Now.

Yes, In Nigeria! YOU CAN NOW BROWSE AND SURF THE WEB FOR FREE and it is for life time as far as the Nigeria network is concern. Maybe you have notice in some part of Lagos where you can go with your laptops or PC pocket phone and use it to browse for free. An for those of us who lived in Lagos like Ogba, Ikeja, Victoria Island, Surulere et.c browsing is free with your Laptop that has WiFi or Wimax, Now since you can browse for free with your WiFi or Wimax Laptop and PC pocket phone, that shows and should be able to tell you that Internet is free, and so in as much as ATM connectivity is still on nigeria and other Internet facilities are still into place, then you can browse for free. But that is that for WiFi and Wimax.

This one I'm about to share with you is a different plan entirely, even it is very common, but if you use it in the normal way, your money may be deducted if you don't follow the procedures to make it free of which I have a solution for.

So all you need to browse for free is this, you may have either a browseable TV satellite decoder, A WAP/GPRS enable phone, or your Normal Nitel Landline, or if you are doded type type just like me, you may also browse for free with any of your CDMA phones. With all these you can browse for free and access the web at your convinience 24/7. No sharkpod needed for this and also no need of GPRS PCMCIA card, so all you need depends on what you have on ground to make use of it.

You can therefore request for my ebook on how to browse for free and also how to make International calls for free with unlimited access and earns millions with it for just N25,000

Account Informations

Banker: Oceanic Bank International PLC
Account Name: Iretunde S. ADAMS
Account Number: 0700001012821

N.B.

Please send your payment details in SMS to my deaf and dumb phone +2348035324914

For further details and Enquiry.

Iretunde S. ADAMS
Courage Multimedia
01-8906836
xmoncee@gmail.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by winnteam(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2008
Hey, what kind of story is this?
If this is true, why would you want to sell it on ebook? why dont you complete the installation?
answer me.
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by idupaul: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
I wonder wat this poster is up to, But am watching,,,hmmmm shocked shocked
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by iretunde(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2008
Now I believe that we Nigerians are always thinking of scammers and fraudsters as we all know in our society that they are rampant. But I will like you all to read the Success Digest Extra for this month for confirmation of what I'm saying. If you then don't believe then don't even bother to write anything here. Reference on Success Digest Extra is on Page 23 of Vol 3, No 5 Tuesday April 29, 2008. It's in the market now ask your vendor, It is just for N100. So if you have anything to say for other confirmations please be endeavour to call me.
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by Abod(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2008
Okay, so this same product is advertised in SDE for N7,500 and you want to sell it for N25,000. And you are blaming the networks for being greedy. Brother, if you can get a mirror i can show you the next greedy fellow. Have you forgotten your simple economics from Secondary school? Only a monopolist can dictate price and right now you are not one. ( you were kind enough to show us your competitor's price) and any sane person will rather buy the same product at 7.5k than at 25k. Or don't you think so too? or are you offering something different? pls correct me if i'm wrong. undecided
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by iretunde(m): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2008
So on what platform do you know that they are going for? just one and that is GPRS Software only. But I'm giving out more than one platform like your DSTV/HITV Decoder, Wired Line connections, GPRS and So also How make free International Phones calls and how you can earn millions with it. I believe you have to give a call and let's talk for more better. I browse personally for free for the past two years now and what can you say about that? Bro. I believe the reason that makes you to say that is because you are too far from communication. You said, "if you can get a mirror i can show you the next greedy fellow. Have you forgotten your simple economics from Secondary school? Only a monopolist can dictate price and right now you are not one. ( you were kind enough to show us your competitor's price) and any sane person will rather buy the same product at 7.5k than at 25k. Or don't you think so too? or are you offering something different? please correct me if i'm wrong" Now can you see for yourself where you are missing it? Being a business man doesn't make me a greedy man because of what I'm providing is different from what others are offering. But I believe that what you think is someone will just come up and say Hey! everybody I do this thing for free or what and on what platform. Look at yourself! I don't even know that people like you still exist. Sorry to say that, but I have to be frank with you all, try things that works. If you are interested, I said you should call my number and stop all these. It can't be a free offer, you gat to pay for it. And it's a life time oppurtunity. And regarding the one you mentioned SDE will only sell the book for 7.5K while the seminar itself is 12.5K so calculate the total cost 20K Bro! For just one single platform not others included as I'm giving it out. You too think about it.
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by NaijaEcash(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2008
shocked Hmnn. What can I say. Someone thinks we are fool. Even abroad where the technology originated there is no free lunch. Someone must pay for the lunch at the end of the day. While it is true that there are free Hot-Spots where one can connect to the internet freely, that doesn't mean the service is free.
If it is free as in free-air, how will those companies pay the engineers who keeps the system going.
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by shinystar(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2008
Iretunde,

You are the poorest and the most arrogant salesperson I have ever come across. People asked simple questions and you can't offer objective, rancour-free answers. How do you hope to sell?

You have just killed a good initiative with your attitude.
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by dejacrue: 12:43am On Apr 27, 2008
iretunde tell dat story u've 2 d birds.it's all bullshit
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by outlaws(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2008
cool

Nigerian government have a lot of roles to play
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by Vuitton(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2008
25k!!!! angry
U cant be serious
Dont think anyone wil make a purchase for a book undecided
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by josazee: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
for the latest computer 3g modem and phone free internet browsing click or copy and paste the link below in your browser

[url]http://www.9jera.com/university-admission-without-jamb.html]click here[/url]
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by bigfat01: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
if you have having problem with your india web proxy 3.2 please upgrade to india web proxy 3.2.1 by loginning in at web tunnel website ,log in with your user name and password ,and upgrade by downloading india web proxy 3.2.1 ,if u need assistance please call or send a text to 080-236-82532 or go to my blog .Get 50mb trial account today .
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 18, 2011
Get more details here http://smallbusiness.com.ng/free-internet-browsing (unlimited downloads, no softwares and free for life), Its guaranteed and i have been using it for more than 7 months now.
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by lender(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2011
I found the free browsing code at this link www.naija-gurus.com/index.php/topic,478.0.html
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by hubreality(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2012
Free internet browsing in Nigeria presently is like a cow passing through the eye of a needle. Good enough some network providers periodically offer continued free internet access and bonuses as you recharge. "Free internet providers" - http://freeinternetproviders.net/
Re: Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by mewindz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
shinystar: Iretunde,

You are the poorest and the most arrogant salesperson I have ever come across. People asked simple questions and you can't offer objective, rancour-free answers. How do you hope to sell?

You have just killed a good initiative with your attitude.
ABEG HELP TELL D GUY SEEMS HE AINT LISTENING...REALLY WONDA HOW HE INTENDS 2SELL ANYTHING.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly / Lowest Price For Small Chops, Can't Beat It!!! / Download Free 77 Pages E-book On How To Make Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.