Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? (24795 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Majid Michael In White(photos) / John Dumelo Shares His Latest Haircut Style Barbed By Majid Michael / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2013
vivalableue: I can't seem to be attracted to lighter skin guys except for the one and only Jesse Williams, So if I'm choosing tubaba won!

Honestly i never knew Ladies prefer dark skinned guys more until i started using lemon plus in my 100levels in school to change my skin color as i taught my dark skin was a turn off.

Two ladies boldly approached me telling me to my face how stupid i was by trying to destroy my complexion saying they have always admired me. I stopped immediately and became proud of my color ever since.

I'm proud to be dark skinned. Even if im a lady, i will go for 2face any day. I always wonder how ladies cope with seeing light skinned stuff. Apologies to fair guys please.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by amposahstephen: 10:16pm On May 17, 2013
The most useless comment on nairaland

odiman: WHO CARES ABOUT THEM, ALL WE NEED IS DIVISION IN THE COUNTRY INTO 3 PARTS

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2013
Toks2008:

Honestly i never knew Ladies prefer dark skinned guys more until i started using lemon plus in my 100levels in school to change my skin color as i taught my dark skin was a turn off.

Two ladies boldly approached me telling me to my face how stupid i was by trying to destroy my complexion saying they have always admired me. I stopped immediately and became proud of my color ever since.

I'm proud to be dark skinned. Even if im a lady, i will go for 2face any day. I always wonder how ladies cope with seeing light skinned stuff. Apologies to fair guys please.
Lol you are too much. Everyone has their preference but that does not mean you must put others down. if my preference is dark-skinned men but i see a hot lighter skinned guy who is better than a dark-skinned guy i'll give props where due. Also at the end of the day, whats most important is a good person who will treat you write irrespective of his/her complexion wink
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol you are too much. Everyone has their preference but that does not mean you must put others down. if my preference is dark-skinned men but i see a hot lighter skinned guy who is better than a dark-skinned guy i'll give props where due. Also at the end of the day, whats most important is a good person who will treat you write irrespective of his/her complexion wink

Please please don't get it twisted, i will never put any one down never. Its all a matter of choice.One man's meat is a another person's poison.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 17, 2013
Toks2008:

Girl, dark skin men make my blood boil with passion. Trust me, they are so hot!

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 10:32pm On May 17, 2013
Skin Complexion......

It's everywhere.........

It's in everythread

I am stuck in the Goddamn Matrix....
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Skin Complexion......

It's everywhere.........

It's in everythread

I am stuck in the Goddamn Matrix....
Poor you....*Gives him a hug*
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 10:45pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Poor you....*Gives him a hug*

Nairaland Loco

Ayo I could have sworn you made countless remarks about my skin color and insinuated I was a "pretty boy" on numerous occasions. .....

Why you trynna play all politically correct right now......?...

You Hateeeeeeeee Ls Guys............ wink
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 17, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Nairaland Loco

Ayo I could have sworn you made countless remarks about my skin color and insinuated I was a "pretty boy" on numerous occasions. .....

Why you trynna play all politically correct right now......?...

You Hateeeeeeeee Ls Guys............ wink
I said i hate ghetto guys ,never mentioned anything about light skinned guys. LOl and i definitely did not call you a pretty boy, you must be confusing me with someone else
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by dont8(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2013
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 18, 2013
uuh face2 is cute, Majid is hot!!

Majid!
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Brynelo: 6:59am On May 18, 2013
chidindufrank: Tu face joysick long and fat like Elephant's trunk. He don fuckkk one of my babes before.
choii
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by londoner: 9:04am On May 18, 2013
They are both good looking, but my personal preference would be tuface....looks wise, but behaviour wise....majid.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 18, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

How is he likely to be better in bed?....

Educate me. cool

You Humans are Fascinating

Ayo can I get an answer to this question yohh??....^^^

You Nigerian Women have to educate me.....

I think Okiki_Oluwa is a guy (which makes it even more queer for him to be rating another guy in bed).
I'm also waiting to be educated on that same issue. I wonder what the relationship is between someone having numerous kids and his se-xual performance.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by londoner: 9:08am On May 18, 2013
Toks2008:

What do you mean "ladies"...as if all ladies have the same preference.

Some women prefer lighter guys, others are attracted on an individual basis. let that poster speak for herself and not ALL ladies.

BTW Dude, you tried to bleach.....end of story now you are trying to oversabi the matter.

Light golden skin or caramel is beautiful and so is chocolate and very dark skin.

You did not learn the lesson life should have taught you. There is no monopoly on beauty...........

4 Likes

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Toks2008(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2013
londoner:

What do you mean "ladies"...as if all ladies have the same preference.

Some women prefer lighter guys, others are attracted on an individual basis. let that poster speak for herself and not ALL ladies.

BTW Dude, you tried to bleach.....end of story now you are trying to oversabi the matter.

Light golden skin or caramel is beautiful and so is chocolate and very dark skin.

You did not learn the lesson life should have taught you. There is no monopoly on beauty...........

you must be a trouble maker. Did you read through this thread at all?

Toks2008:

Please please don't get it twisted, i will never put any one down never. Its all a matter of choice.One man's meat is a another person's poison.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by londoner: 9:15am On May 18, 2013
Toks2008:

you must be a trouble maker. Did you read through this thread at all?

You must not have read what you wrote before you posted it.....did you not say that you tried to change your skin tione using lemon, until a girl told you not to?

Now you are talking out ya neck claiming that you dont know how some women can stand light skin.

Own your own issues and stop trying to make negative comments about light skin tones.My reply was a direct one to you, and not regarding the whole thread.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 18, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Also at the end of the day, whats most important is a good person who will treat you right irrespective of his/her complexion wink
Try telling that to these colour-struck fellows. Everything here is about "dark skin" and "light skin".
You'd think nothing else matters in this world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2013
Good Girl: I wonder what the relationship is between someone having numerous kids and his se-xual performance.
I just said 2Face is likely to be better in bed. So there's a probability in it.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 18, 2013
odiman: WHO CARES ABOUT THEM, ALL WE NEED IS DIVISION IN THE COUNTRY INTO 3 PARTS

make it four abeg
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 18, 2013
The topic said sex appeal, Majid nah both in in the physical and his strength of xter.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by technokid(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2013
chidindufrank: Tu face joysick long and fat like Elephant's trunk. He don fuckkk one of my babes before.
d guy sef don chop one of my ex,she said it ain't all that
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 18, 2013
lmao...tribalism
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by EmmyDe25(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2013
Dats no contest!!
Majid is of average height with his crouch skinny-like body.
Tu face on the other hand is tall, ever-radiant and pretty much sexier.
Majid is just too feminine for my liking... Always looking like a cry baby in movies and his height like i did say is a minus for him just as Theo Walcott cant be mentioned in a league of Ronaldo and Beckham cos of his height.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by lingal(f): 4:59pm On May 18, 2013
FIRST OF ALL DIVIDE YOUR FAMILY tongue
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by AlyricistLaura: 5:35pm On May 18, 2013
Madness
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by 9iizgal(f): 1:33am On May 19, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Majid is mach more sexier than Tu-face
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by abduldope(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2013
oluwadare26: Sentiment apart...Majid hot past 2face but 2face cute past Majid
bros u daft Abi u no hear say ladies only.... Mhn SMH
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by sirsaturn: 8:55am On May 19, 2013
rokiatu: abeg make una no dey shout 2face because he is a nigerian...how can you compare majid with 2facedats crazy,majid is 2 hot nd cute to be compared wit 2face...ifu eziokwu ikwuo!
Give "cute" to the the teenage girls like I said.
I need me some hot, manly, with a drop of raw sex appeal.
Cute is so Disneyland pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Allwell1991(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2013
I've seen both. Majid is too slim for my liking, finer than 2face tho; prolly cause of his colour but that's what makes him anyway. 2face on the other hand is a lot chubby than majid and still very much handsome for a dark guy and has a better body built than majid. *clears throat* that's all
grin
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by chinweasaa(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2013
2face all d way and I can still give. Him even though he is married so u can imagine how hot he is for me to want give my tomato pie lotz its not funny
Re: Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 20, 2013
All this local girls rooting for 'chubby' 'cute' tuface. Na wa o.
Thought the lean and ripped revolution had got to here by now. Light or dark skin, its out of your control. Getting the right muscle tone is not, and is what fukkin counts. Majid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening / Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.