Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Flowers ; Does It Mean Anything To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flowers ; Does It Mean Anything To You (2894 Views)

Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / The Word "Dear" Does It Mean Anything Special (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flowers ; Does It Mean Anything To You by tpia: 4:10am On Apr 24, 2008
this is why generalizations are sometimes off base.

Even in high school back home we'd give each other flowers for Valentines Day.

Hibiscus, harmattan lily,daisies,flame of the forest etc, are all flowers I knew in Nigeria.

People planting flowers and shrubs around their homes.

I'm always amazed by these kind of threads.

maybe the brain drain changed a lot of things. undecided
Re: Flowers ; Does It Mean Anything To You by wendymanda: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2008
[s]I look at the real aspect of things rather than the superficial aspect that we are supposed to adhere.[/s] In saying this flowers is the vagina of the plant so unless there is a deeper meaning to that no they mean nothing to me.
Re: Flowers ; Does It Mean Anything To You by steaming(f): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2008
Flowers as a gift, i dont appreciate it.

But i like those big ones used for decor, so if its the big sized ones for decor, I dont mind but if its all those one- stick something that i see on western movies, seroiusly, i dont appreciate them. Where would i keep it? It would only occupy space and after sometime when i get tired of seeing it, i throw it away.

So what exactly is the use?
Re: Flowers ; Does It Mean Anything To You by welli(f): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2008
hmmm.flowers r cherished by those who knw deir value like moi. grin
Re: Flowers ; Does It Mean Anything To You by cixluv(f): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ welli

roses 4 u

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Keeps Talking About Her Ex / My Virgin Best Friend Needs You / Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.