Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People (35579 Views)

"Lightskin" Guys Who Try To Hard To Exude "Blackness" & Dark Skin Uncle Toms / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 6:32pm On May 16, 2013
Recently there has been a new trend rising on the internet lately. Lately there has been an influx of all sorts of Dark Skin crazy people, attempting to carry out prejudice against Lightskin Blacks and/or Mixed Race People who ride with the label "Black".

As seen below....and absolute pyschotic nutter, who has numerous youtube tags and pages and even a facebook hate group. All designed to preach against hate towards lighter people with a spicy blend of neo colorism and prejudice biased hate.

Her facebook page is titled Darkskinned Womans Revenge.(the name of her play)

And her regular facebook is Award Winning Actress Rashida Strober

Now on the first facebook page she takes aim at having issues with an actress....for portraying a young lady, because..."her skin is too light"

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Skinned-Womans-Revenge/182290408462512?id=182290408462512&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=504681992890017&id=182290408462512&set=pb.182290408462512.-2207520000.1368724500.&__user=100001221952779

^--- Oh that's Funny , I do not ever recall Denzel being called "too dark" to play Malcolm X by Lightskin Blacks.

I love pointing out the obvious nature of slithering slimy closet racist and snakez.

Also on this page...she uses the phrase "fat sloppy mexicans".....

Yet. She is a school teacher. LmL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBA35dC0xUI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You see his lady above, has a facebook page. Coincidentally titled differently from this video. To Hide the true hate and motive

I wanted to put this on Blast

Because the comments below the video are deeply disturbing.

Notice how the act is always defended or brushed to the side when ever a violent act is perpetraited against Lightskin And/or Mixed Blacks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNFLEvj4bA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You Lightskin & Mixed "Blacks" should stop being submissive servants and speak out against your discrimination and prejudice. Stop being so Weak and Spineless.

Prejudice Against you should not be tolerated. Wake up & Realize Humans for what they are.

A Vile Satanic Viral like Organism of Hate & Evil.

If you are a Lightskin person who faces prejudice against Darkskin Blacks and Allows it . In My opinion you are no different than a Black Person who allows himself to be subjected to prejudice and bias fom whites and other groups.

The Cerebral Warrior has spoken.....Obsorb my Knowledge within it's Infinite Wisdom

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 6:49pm On May 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/45283/what-wrong-being-light-skinned

^Interesting thread as I am noticing a trend of Lightskin people speaking against "oppression"

Why is it ok to use the phrase "Darker the Berry"...an obvious prejudice term against lightskin people...

Yet..when a Lightskin person brags about the beauty of his or her lighter skin....

"He's conceited......"

"She thinks she is the shitt".....

A myriad of negative comments are directly directed at the Individual..solely for he or she loving themselves

So let me get this straight....YOU can take pride in loving your Darkskin...

But because you suffer from an inferiority complex...I can not take pride in loving my Lightskin?

Excuse me?

See these are the tricks the oppressors will play against the oppressed.

I speak out against oppression....

When I speak out against a Dark Skin Womans Oppression. I am praised for being a Hero

When I speak out against Anti Lightskin Opression perpetraited by Darkskin Blacks, I am a Villian.

The Hypocrisy and Double standard with hateful bitter resentment and oppression continues.

Youtube is filled with thousands of Darkskin Blacks who have pages speaking about anti lightskin.....

This inferiority complex and hate speech is catching the eye of many Lighter Skin and MIXED Afro Latinos of the World....

My "unmixed" negro children....we are watching.

Poor Malcolm X.....he gave his life for a bunch of snakes, who hate and resent his genetic coding.

Ill be damned if I fall victim to the same fate ~ cool

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 7:29pm On May 16, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD3g2vT-RLE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Another One...This Lady Crazy.

Look at how she is moving her neck.....

FFS Her Glasses........

Darkskin Chicks with Glasses always mad yohh

I never met a Darkskin Chick with glasses who was not always mad and Racist/Prejudice as fucckk

Including my own mother.

The Glasses & Attitude must signify uniformity.

Her youtube page was reported by a young lightskin chick for stalking and hateful comments. I believe she may have even left her a message on her page. Something to the effect of "stop stalking you are blocked"

Read her comments shes possessed...following various colorism videos across the net, spamming the same message.

These people are insane!...

Colorism has ravaged their souls and thus created a cancer withing the "Black Community"

If a Lightskin and or Mixed Woman were to have these hate speech pages and videos...and interviews all across the web. Along with a play...and racist prejudice comments towards mexicans and Darker Blacks.....

There would be no way she would retain her teaching license.

But because she is Darkskin and a Woman....she is perfectly within bounds and recieved authorization to promote seperatist hate speech.

Why are Darkskin people given a license to be openly prejudice and bigots?

It's amazing how much these people get away with.

A Lightskin Woman or Mixed Woman talking negative about Darkskin Blacks would have been fired on the spot.

Nobody wants a brotherhood of Inequality.

Until her teaching license is revoked and garbage like this is called out....stop showing those Damn starving children and sick kids with polluted ravaged immune systems and get out my goddamn face.

I am not donating a damn thing.

Let me break down the utter stupidity and hypocrisy with Darkskin Women....

She has a facebook page with black men....next to white women...saying the words "I hate this man"...for black men hugged up with white women.

Yet.....

The silly biitch wears a perm and a weave.

So let me get this straight....

A darkskin woman can wear their hair like a caucasoid...but Black Men can't date one?....

These Women are nuts. It's hard to blame these youtube personalities for always bashing Black Women...when they truthfully are the most prejudice bigoted vile people on Earth, to be quite honest.

Straight Up Looney Toons
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2013
All these problems are caused because mixed people are considered black, when they really are not.

There would be no backlash against mixed people promoting mixed beauty if "mixed" was a race considered seperate from black. The fact that people consider these vastly different people the same race creates this silly competition

But still, im happy that i can get myself a mixed gf and still call myself pro-black grin

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2013
A group of afro-hispanics beat a little negro boy into submission.

.... btw Royal, is that you? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAC2j37wCDo
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 8:35pm On May 16, 2013
pleep: All these problems are caused because mixed people are considered black, when they really are not.

Valid Point. Let's also try to remember this when delusional negros try to claim the entire 3000 years of Ancient Egypt as well....

Lets also try to remember this when delusional negros claim the first black american president as well

See at the end of the day....

"Blacks" only want to claim mixed people and mixed peoples achievements when it benefits them.....

Otherwise they are just ordinary half caste. Lol........"Muts"

The nerve of these self hating bitter people.

Wanna bring down everyone to their own self hating levels

Nah that guy is like 6 shades lighter than me...lol kandiikane says im only lightskin because I use camera flash and 6 lamps. So nah that ain't me

Humans are savages

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2013
I sort of agree with pleep.

American Blacks are most guilty of trying to hobnob with mixed people.

3 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 8:53pm On May 16, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IobdbFGVcI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uMQUwjal4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Look at this....when I talk about an inflx of insane darkskin weirdos flooding youtube...I am dead series

Here you a an openly gay homosexuall darkskin guy...criticizing a black choice to date lighter women....

Openly gay mind you....

I don't debate on youtube...so somebody ask this kid...

"If darkskin women are so beautiful...then why do you chose to suck a peniss rather then date one".....

The kid has a million youtube accounts...all with videos on lightskin people and mixed people....

The Endless Arsenal of bizarre Darkskin weirdos can not be highlighted enough...

How can a gay man question the validity of any males preference towards women....is a mystery hidden within galactical shadows of infinity drenched in divinity.

These people are weird as hell......

Those Dark Skin Jokes growing up during in elementary school created some really deep wounds, and plenty of hatred

Straight up Weirdos.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 8:59pm On May 16, 2013
nnenna.1:
I sort of agree with pleep.

What about the natural light skin black people who are not mixed?....

The Will Smith's and LL Cool J's of the world who still face anti Lightskin Prejudice & Resentment

What about them?....

What about the lightskin 10 year old who gets singled out because hes lightskin growing up going to school in an all black community.....what about them?

Let's not act like there is not a mod in the romance section who gets anti lightskin jokes all day...yet the same people participating in those jokes get so sensitive about anti darkskin discrimination.

Either way Darkskin People Slay Themselves.

Thers is always an excuse for Darkskin bigotry and prejudice towards a lighter skin person right?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:07pm On May 16, 2013
We can't sit here and act like every lightskin person is a result of direct mixture or admixture.

The origin of the hate is systemically rooted within anti lightskin bias of any and every variable form. That in itself is the core.

So the "mixed" technically is irrelevant

Is that Mod Guy in the Romance Section Mixed?

How many Darkskin Mods have their skin tone talked about every single goddamn day?

But its ok though...because Darkskin people are alllowed to be openly prejudice against Lightskin people

Right?

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:19pm On May 16, 2013
@ neena & pleep

The Brainwashed Islamic Pawn Somali kid does Darkskin Jokes...he's a villian...

The same people who call him a villian call their fellow african an albino...because he's lightskin...

Yet

They are pure and unblemished of any negative adjectives.

From my perpective...you are all equally prejudice.

Yet the negro mind in it's equally unblemished infancy within it's basic core principals of progamming fails to see the correlation..time after time again.

I see it perfectly fine.

Prejudice People vs Prejudice People.

Just like the igbo vs yoruba wars...

You see this ideology of separatism is ingrained within the rudiments of your being.

The African knows nothing other than bigotry and tribalism... That is in essense what the African has always been. That is what he wil always be

Colorism is just Neo Tribalism of the New World.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2013
lol, it might actually be an albanism gene that causes light-skinned people in africa.

....But anyways I think the light- vs dark beef is extremely mild in Nigeria... men and women both accept the fact that the light skinned chicks look better.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2013
Plus light skinned ppl in Africa usually have the same hair texture, length and the same features, just different skin.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:34pm On May 16, 2013
Here is the oppression part....

Now in order for that man to keep his world renowned "mod job"...he must refrain from posting any negative dark jokes in abundance with any malice....

Seeing as how he is a minority..and he is working for a dark man who runs this site.

Excuse me...but is that fair?.

You see a lot of these weaker mind lighter skinned individuals willfully accept a "lesser role"...

They willingly play the weaker more docile negro...just to "fit it".

Afraid of ruffling any feathers, Afraid of causing a stir.

Not me....Not Royal......

Any oppression against me...any discrimination against me...and I'm Spitting Directly in your Face.

Just like the gorgeous Darkskin Chick who lives across next door to me.

A face full of vile saliva, directly into her nostrils....all in front of her female friends

I bet she want call me a half a spicc again in her goddamn life

I hate a weak docile spineless Human.....

If you are being oppressed or prejudice is being carried out against you...Fight Back.

I believe the real reason why many lightskin and mixed people do not speak more vocally against their resentmen...and abuse, is because they are torn, and Afraid to offend their darker parent or family members

Fortunately...Royal does not have that problem

I am Militant to the Core.

The same passion I speak out with against Religious Oppression against Blacks........
The same passion I speak out with against Racial Oppression against Blacks....

Is the same exact passion I speak out against anti lightskin and anti mixed people Prejudice Oppression

Always a believer Of Militant Force.

It actually disgust me to see Lightskin People and Mixed People be so cowardice and weak & not fight against their oppression.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:37pm On May 16, 2013
True...Nigeria & West Africans in general seem to be far less impacted by Colorism

Which is why I love my Darkskin West African Queens......& Treat my American Darker Women so Differently

Darker American Women have this hateful vibe going on about them.....

Very Disgusting Character Trait
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2013
Just like the gorgeous Darkskin Chick who lives across next door to me.

A face full of vile saliva, directly into her nostrils....all in front of her female friends

I bet she want call me a half a spicc again in her goddamn life
haha, did you get away with that in one peice? grin

darkskin black women are dangerous sha, if i spit at a dark skin black woman i would be ready to fight to the death
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:13pm On May 16, 2013
Nah of course not, you know a Darkskin Black American Chick always gotta come back and fight till the death.

She slashed my tires and kicked in my windshield & left a bloody menstrual pad up in there

But when I see her in the street she don't say anything to me.

Darkskin Black American Women got that Venom in their Soul.....

I won the court case so I feel it was a win, but I can not get the rotten fishy smell out my car for nothing

It's always Drama with an American Dark Chick...that's why I stay with my Senegalese Queenz Yohh~

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by PAPAAFRICA: 2:55am On May 17, 2013
i don't know, light skin people have been perceived to have a one up over darker skinned people so i think that's where the negativity comes from. it can be debated up and down whether it is true. as far as im concerned both sides are in the wrong, its the only compromise that makes sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 7:11am On May 17, 2013
nnenna.1:

well some of us have mixed family members.. don't know about the rest of the world undecided

@topic...... what racism.. colorism.. prejudice? well thats just my experience
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 12:45pm On May 17, 2013
H-Star89:
@topic...... what racism.. colorism.. prejudice? well thats just my experience

Excuse me....?

Pardon me Ma'am, but what kind of dumb asss question is that?

As a Mixed Person, we face double the prejudice of the average Black Man. Read the comments by the mixed & lightskin women telling their stories of horrific bullying they recieved by jealous envious darker girls at the bottom of the youtube video I posted. Countless stories.

Those are Mixed Women.....

I am a male so I will start with myself since you want to play Darkskin Sympathizer at the moment and dare try to insinuate Lightskin & Mixed people are somehow exempt from any discrimination. How on earth could that possibly be when we are still "Black" is beyond me.

I was Raised by a very Dark Skin Black woman who was Evil to the core

A bitter disgruntled woman upset and broken because papi was a "PAPI"& left her bitter black asss high & dry

Which I don't blame him, the woman was wicked as a witch. Like the majority of bitter Darkskin American Women who have been beaten and placed to the side by society.

So because my father was puerto rican.....I was taught to hate myself.

I was taught not to acknowledge my other half.

When my mother would catch me watching Ronaldo playing soccer on television she would rip the remote control out of my hand and scream at me and say "only spiccs watch that"

Now mind you, her son was half "spicc"....

Had that been a puerto rican mother snatching the remote out of her half black kid's hand for watching basketball & saying.."only niqqers watch this".....ohh the sympathetic waterfall tears by black folks everywhere would have poured....

But because I grew up in an all black family. All Darkskinned...there was noone I could tell?...

Excuse me Ma'am?.... what prejudice?... I beg your pardon?

As I walked out into the real world....I was called a niqqer by spiccs..and a spiccc by niqqers....

As will any Afro Latino of the new world will share his stories of double prejudice +2 with you.

I took a spanish class in 4rth grade....do you know this nutty black biitch told me?...

"You can not take that class, everyday at 11 you just go to the nurse office and say you are sick"

All because of her insanity like insecurities...forcing me to fail my acedemics. To Shield me from absorbing half the essence of my being.

I was not allowed to date hispanic girls.......
I was not allowed to have hispanic friends......
I was not allowed to openly compliment a hispanic female......

And whenever family cookouts happened....my aunts and uncles would quickly remind me I am very different from all my cousins....

"You gotta watch him...you know his daddy was a spicc...they real hot and horrny...."

Casting me aside as if I am some 9 year old sexxxual deviant lmfao

Mind you, the terminology was.."spicc" ..not puerto rican...not hispanic..."spic".

Now flip my goddamn analogies..and make the mother..the aunts..the uncles...Puerto Rican.

& Make the comments directed at the half African American Side.....

Now ask me your dumb asss question again Ma'am.......

Ask any Afro Latino Growing up in a predominantly black household and community.

Now ma'am take a guess what white & black police officers did to me?......

Do you think we get treated better?. No. We are treated the same by prejudice cops

Yet discriminated against by our own ignorant racist, prejudice, vile and bigoted family members

Ma'am have you ever had or witnessed a racial debate with a caucasoid and a jew ?

What is a caucasoid & a jew good for uttering to a black man when a black man speaks about the injustices and disgusting prejudices against him?.....

"It's all in your head..there is no racism...racism is gone"...~The Jew Media

So when Blacks, particularly Dark Skin Black Folks...& Privileged Southern "Redbone" Black "Apologist"....Dare try to utter.... "what prejudice have you faced"......

I Find it really fake&disgusting. Lol

Now do you want to have a real conversation ma'am or do you wanna act like Lightskin&Mixed Black People suffer from no prejudice from their own people

Because Royal has no time to talk to a yellow JEW.....

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 12:49pm On May 17, 2013
Racism are on both sides....no one is innocent let us cut the bullshit and keep it real.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 12:53pm On May 17, 2013
Only an ignorant person will think all light people are mixed.

In UK....there is a Nigerian couple whom appeared to be darker than pleep black birthed a white ash baby with blond hair and ice eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2013
"darker than pleep black"

lol o.k
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 17, 2013
DS jail sentence are harsher and usually longer than ls
Ls have more chance to b employed.

Study from several universities.

Let's b honest people prefer ls, what DS do is out of frustration , they don't mean and are angry/bitter because the society, is biased/wicked toward them.

Also off topic or not, I think mixed people should b able to pick their side, the one drop rule is stupid , and when you are able to pick your side you will stick to it and b loyal, so far mixed people have been forced to answer black, some don't like their black side/history, no one like to b associated with losers or weak people, so let them decide.

Now go back to read the topic
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 17, 2013
pleep: All these problems are caused because mixed people are considered black, when they really are not.

There would be no backlash against mixed people promoting mixed beauty if "mixed" was a race considered seperate from black. The fact that people consider these vastly different people the same race creates this silly competition

But still, im happy that i can get myself a mixed gf and still call myself pro-black grin

Gbam, let them(mixed) form their own race or pick their side.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 1:48pm On May 17, 2013
"Pick their side"......

A Child can not chose a Side {nor should they be obligated to}.....

Only an Adult can chose a side

So this advice is only valid towards an 18 year old and older knowledgeable person who has gained wisdom in his true being.

What about the goddamn 3 year old?

What about the goddamn 6 year old?.........

You go tell a 3 year old to run around saying he's mixed with a racist black momma and watch that child get the shitt slapped outa him.

The Clock of Life does not start at 18 years of age, It starts at Birth
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 1:58pm On May 17, 2013
More importantly...as a follow up to my previous post.

What about the black individual with 2 black parents but presents features of possible generational admixture.

What about those who face prejudice and negative adjectives and labels that are directed at certain features that are common to mixed people...but the person him/ herself may indeed not even be directly mixed

....What about them?

See this label thing is a bad idea...because technically the "features" are discriminated against...not the "label".

Nor do the features have to necessarily coincide & intertwine with the "label"

There are Black Women with two black parents who look like Alicia Keys.

They still hear the..."bitchh think she the shittt cause she Lightskin" remarks all the time......

Yet..it's perfectly fine to "think you are the shitt when you are Darkskin"........

Do you see the double standard......

Lightskin men are conceited........

So what are Kanye West...P.Diddy..and Floyd Mayweather?....

...Humble?....

Nobody wants a partnership of inequality

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 2:20pm On May 17, 2013
you must be referring to this ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sscI7JewZhU

it totally explains your point.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 2:22pm On May 17, 2013
i think sezkilt can take it up from here.

over to you, sezkilt.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2013
I think you are biased, dude, dark skinned are also insulted:

Dark as hell
Dark as shiat
Charcoal
Ugly (yes you read right) in people mind dark =ugly
We all take it in this world, no one is innocent

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 2:31pm On May 17, 2013
this is light skin no doubt:

accidentally painted black.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 2:32pm On May 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas? / 5 Uniforms Every Responsible Lady Must Wear And The Correct Sequence / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.