Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) (13467 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Photo-shoot For "The Makeup" Magazine / Mercy Aigbe's Sparkly AMMA Outfit / Mercy Aigbe In Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2013
Business must really be booming for Yoruba movie actress Mercy Aigbe. She may have had some negative press recently when it was alleged she engaged in an extramarital affair, prompting her husband to allegedly beat her up, which her and her husband later vehemently denied in a very awkward to watch youtube video

But she isn’t letting any of that affect her, cos she is now more popular than ever, and has been regularly posting pictures of herself and her fashion on instagram. It was while being an amebo on her instagram I noticed Mercy rocking not one but THREE Hermes Birkins. Bigz Girlz Things!

The famous Birkin is a firm favourite among celebrities like Victoria Beckham (who owns a 100 all worth £1.5 Million), Kim Kardashian, Naomi Campbell and our very own Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, who has been spotted a few times with her black Birkin.

The cost of the Birkin bag Mercy is rocking starts from $14, ooo (that’s 2.1 Million Naira per bag), depending on the leather used, colour, hardware and size. Mercy has 3 Birkins which makes a total of $42,000 spent on her bags, that’s roughly 6.2 Million Naira, if they are real. If they are knock offs that’s a story for another day.

Apart from the fact the cost of the bag can be used as deposit on a mortgage for a very nice house, even with all your cash there is an 18 month waiting list for the luxury bag, yep even Kim K waits for her Birkin.

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by aadetoyin(f): 9:45pm On May 16, 2013
Are u sure that's the real deal? Maybe its only one that is real Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Just saying
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Pink1: 9:59pm On May 16, 2013
Why someone would flaunt a copy beats me, a celebrity that's supposed to know better smh
Wouldn't knock her fashion sense though, she sure knows how to mix and match them clothes. May just follow her on Instagram
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 16, 2013
I love those shoes...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2013
Good for her
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by sexyglow(f): 12:12am On May 17, 2013
ROSYL: I love those shoes...
nothing about them ..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by abiki(f): 1:11am On May 17, 2013
knock offs.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Scarpon(m): 2:05am On May 17, 2013
this chick knows collections
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by dc555: 2:24am On May 17, 2013
I have come to find out that people who make money by being productive do not flaunt their riches. it is only the Insecure that do that.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by chiefkeef: 5:41am On May 17, 2013
NA CHINKO HERMES BAG JARE
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Osama10(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2013
Vanity.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2013
I know gucci, I know prada, I know d&g{dog and goat}.
Which one is Birkins again?
The stupid bag is even worth 2.1 Million Naira
And it depends on the type of leather.
It is a pity.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: I know gucci, I know prada, I know d&g{dog and goat}.
Which one is Birkins again?
The stupid bag is even worth 2.1 Million Naira
And it depends on the type of leather.
It is a pity.

Its Hermes!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2013
chiefkeef: NA CHINKO HERMES BAG JARE

Na lie jhooor. That Bag is authentic
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Brimmie(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2013
That's Insane!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2013
Brimmie: That's Insane!!

Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by chiefkeef: 8:56am On May 17, 2013
Iamoilprince:

Na lie jhooor. That Bag is authentic

oga stop bombarding us with lies, did she show you the receipt

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by icebebe(f): 8:58am On May 17, 2013
For jus an hand bag Abeg wetin dem dey put inside?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 17, 2013
its not how much, but how good it looks on you.
she looks like a ghanaian, carrying a mono-coloured small ghana must go, being chased back to ghana.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by icebebe(f): 9:17am On May 17, 2013
rigormortis: its not how much, but how good it looks on you.
she looks like a ghanaian, carrying a mono-coloured small ghana must go, being chased back to ghana.
jealousy wee kill yuh onedy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 17, 2013
WTF! i have one hanging carelessly at home, dunno the worth ooooo, i admired it when my MD used it and she gave it to me the next day! oya make i quickly go dust am.
Come to think of it, where is the money coming from!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 17, 2013
Mercy!!! No be me and u go Karimu market on tuesday go pick those bags for first grade section? How come now u say na 2.1 million? Chaii!!! shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by MissyB3(f): 12:28pm On May 17, 2013
icebebe: For jus an hand bag Abeg wetin dem dey put inside?
Abi o! That wan nor mean say if pesin bought it for me I'd say no. tongue

ROSYL: I love those shoes...
Same here! They are super cute, even more attractive than the bag. cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by tjskii(f): 4:14pm On May 17, 2013
When shez not high on cheap drugs,6m for a bag,abeg I trust my fellow nigerian,dt bag has got to be an imitation(a very good one from wat I can see) undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 6:35pm On May 17, 2013
^^^ its 3 bags not 1. Even if, I don't know why on earth anybody would want to spend money on such frivolity. That said, I don't think those are real birkin bags.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:59am On May 18, 2013
the bags could be real, and if they are, good for her, she works for her money and so has a right to spend it anyhow she wants to as long as it gives her joy, if they are fake, the bags are serving the purpose for which she bought them, no big deal there. Abeg allow us see front!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by RasheedBabaita(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2013
Bad belle people make una liv mercy alone,weda fake or real d bag Đey serve it purpose.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by eksbabe(f): 5:42pm On May 18, 2013
She sure has a good dress sense. Nice colours, as 4 d bags, e no concern me.N her money
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:14am On May 19, 2013
There's no fake Birkin, now that's what I call a bag, not the clutch that won't fit diapers and kids change of clothes . 40-55cm all the way, but the price is lipsrsealed sorry bout my whining guys undecided

My bank will definitely call next business day if I charge that bag on my visa for fraud. grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by forbisi: 10:59am On May 21, 2013
jidegirl12: There's no fake Birkin, now that's what I call a bag, not the clutch that won't fit diapers and kids change of clothes . 40-55cm all the way, but the price is lipsrsealed sorry bout my whining guys undecided

My bank will definitely call next business day if I charge that bag on my visa for fraud. grin

u make me laff! how will u say dere r no fake of it? dere r fake of evry designer. in usa, china, Dubai, naija.
of course hers r knock offs. some1 dt has not ever made up to 500k per movie, how will she afford 3 bags of 2.1 each. she has also not done any endorsement. and I bet no man will be able to put dt amount down on bags, when he is dreaming of changing his car to the latest kind.
why all d show off? whats d point. I used to like her b4 now iv lost respect for her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) by angelTI(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2013
mercy aigbe n her stereotyped pose(s). almost all her pictures r taken with either a car/house in d bakground
nice shoes .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestants Visit Media Houses Ahead Of Today / Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. / Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.