Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Intern Show (Reality TV) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (32445 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Help Afolabi Become The Intern / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Intern Show (Reality TV) by somebody(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2006
Intern TV Reality Show - Nigeria

It seems reality tv is hitting naija big. Anyways, methinks this show is our very own apprentice. For those of you interested the link is http://www.internshow.com/

First price: N3,000,000, Kia rio 2006 model car and automatic employment. Other nice prices for second and third runner-ups plus i think all applicants get trained at Lagos Business School and there is a chance for employment.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2006
hmmm so who will be doing the You're Hired and You're Fired thingy?

Aliko Dangote
Jim Ovia
Mr Adenuga shocked
or one fake wannabe actor cool
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by hotangel2(f): 4:42am On Apr 04, 2006
Tha's tight yo!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2006
Thats good for Naija, i wish i could watch this show,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Eastcoast(f): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2006
i'm in love with reality tv
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by darqly(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2006
People, that link isn't active oh, hasn't been for the past 3 weeks since they started advertising. Has anyone been able to access the site cos I can't!!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by somebody(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2006
@darqly, the link is active. just click on the link in my post cause i tried that just now and it worked.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by afrobeat: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2006
Eastcoast:

i'm in love with reality tv

me too
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by hayo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2006
Good concept, but note that you will pay 3,000 for you to be considered for the show. Thats just for the form, no guarantee of being finally selected, your comments smiley
angry
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2006
hey thats naija for you, maybe they dont have enough sponsers or just want to pay for the admin n shizzle or another way of sorting the desperate ones from the "just wanna have a go" candidates wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by she(f): 3:01pm On May 15, 2006
hey pls i would like to know if any of u registerd for that intern show that was advertised some time back
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by eveseh(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2006
no i dont know it?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by elphem(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2006
what is it all about?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2006
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LAXIST(m): 4:44am On May 16, 2006
Yes, i did register for the intern show. Have you heard anything yet?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Daviddj(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2006
I also registered for the intern show with my hard earned money,but the whole thing looks like it is a scam because after we all rushed to register and pay the money asked for,the organizers had to push the date further so as to get more persons to keep on paying into their UBA or ZENITH accounts.Well,l strongly believe that it is even the monies realised from us that will be used to organize the so called INTERN SHOW if at all there will be any.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by she(f): 2:44pm On May 16, 2006
abi David it's beginning to look fake,i wonder how philips consulting and lbs could partner in such deceitful act.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Edken: 2:57pm On May 16, 2006
Hi all,
Get EFCC and some crack lawyers to investgate the matter.Or go to any national dailies to lodge and publish your complains.

Cheers
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by she(f): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2006
i got a mail from the guys organising the intern show, it mite be real afterall, anyone received their email??
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Daviddj(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2006
Hello She,I received an email from the Intern Reality Show inviting me for their screening in Lagos on 16th,Abuja or Portharcourt 30th of this month.I guess l will be travelling down to P.H since l have missed that of lagos.Pls,keep me updated.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2006
I am about to go for the screening for the intern show,is there any other person going to be there to
www.internshow.com wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 3:06am On Jun 20, 2006
3000 Naira to apply? I don't support that! Anyway, registration is now closed. The show is likely to be boring!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Eastcoast(f): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2006
i don't think it will be boring. i guess its gonna be more like the donald trump thing, the apprentice. Your Fired[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2006
Well, I guess they can make it interesting if their aim is to entertain rather than to judge interns.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Consultant(f): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
Seun,
Those two goals are not mutually exclusive. What is so boring about watching ten (presumably) intelligent young Nigerians solve business problems? Would you rather watch big brother where they get paid for doing essentially nothing?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2006
After spending all day watching my colleagues at work (including interns) solving business problems, why would I want to watch more of the same when we come home to relax? There are very few people who love business that much.

Based on what I've heard about Donald Trump's show, it's success has a lot to do with the unrealistic but entertaining business environment in which the contestants have to work. A good boss doesn't say "you're fired" every week!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by simmy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2006
Who cares if the show is interesting, it's an opportunity made in heaven 4 whoever wins the 3million bucks.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by justme3(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2006
i hope the show is cool when is it going to start cos i love Donald trumps THE APPRENTICE
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by OldGlory1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2006
Seun

Watch the Apprentice, Season 1 & 2 are out on DVD. You will understand why it is succesful. Do not base anything on what you heard.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by MrBean(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2006
If you expect this show to be like Donald Trump's, then you need your minds checked. Even Martha stewart with all her wealth failed at it. It will probably not get interesting until the fourth or fifth edition. Anyway the target audience haven't seen better.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by kazey(m): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2006
The Apprentice sucks, its full of unrealistic environment , concepts and figures.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by OldGlory1(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2006
Kazey

Unrealistic from your vantage point maybe! Please give me an example in the show(Season 1,2 or 3) where Trump and co gave the Apprentice and unrealistic goal to achieve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Download Thor Love And Thunder HD Version bootlega.com / Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.