Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

"Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " (10320 Views)

Fast Growing NG Business Ever, Earn 50k Weekly Online For Free / Win 2,000 - N10,000 Weekly On So Timed Quiz Programm Free To Join / Win N5, 000 Weekly On Nigeria Quiz Website. Entry Is Absolutely Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 10:24am On May 17, 2013
HOW TO EARN HUGE MONEY ON WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM USING THE WWW.ALIEXPRESSPAY.COM FORMAT

hello friends!
i believe by now so many of you know about aliexpres and what they do,if no then do a little research on the name www.aliexpresss.com .and you wil see alot of loads about it.
Back to the main reason why am posting this,is to leak out this hot secret about aliexpress, we already know that aliexpress is for buying and selling , and things are very very cheap there ,last two ago years i bought an ebook from Mr Godswill Ohazuruike the owner founder of this this sales page www.importersreport.com ,and ever since then my working experience online with aliexpress changed for good, it has been great so far so good,and i was able to discover and i learn one big secret on how to earn huge money weekly on aliexpress,when i mean huge money i mean earning from 50K weekly.and above
i decide to introduce this secret with the name aliexpresspay. cause the payment is an express payment without any stress from the comfort of your home,this aliexpresspay contains the entire secret/details/guidlines/tools and tips on how to start earning from 50k upward weekly. if you want to start earning such mount weekly, just click in the link below. www.aliexpresspay.com
this infor works perfectly fine.
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 10:51am On May 17, 2013
Fellow Nlanders, please look before you leap! kindly go online and read reviews about alibaba.com or aliexpress.com, its not a credible site from what I've read,He who has ear let him hear!
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 11:30am On May 17, 2013
[quote author=aanumama]Fellow Nlanders, please look before you leap! kindly go online and read reviews about alibaba.com or aliexpress.com, its not a credible site from what I've read,He who has ear let him hear! [/quote

Thats true @aanumama.
But their is something you need to know about aliexpress. aliexpress is a company a very very big organization that makes buying and selling easy for people round the world. dont make such comment about aliexress. because even if you make payment and you didnt get or recieve your item successsfull, don't worry their is what hey call Escrow payment. that Escrow payment helps to see to your satisfaction.
Aliexpress is never a scam site and will never be,no matter what you say or hear but it, i have on so many business trnsaction with aliexpres, and so far i can testify that it helps alot and pays.
go and do more research on www.aliexpress.om using any searh enginnes of your choice and stop damaging the image of this web site aliexpress. anyways you cant cause this company is doing greats so far.

just type in this wwww.google.com and type in www.aliexpress.com , see the result for your self.
thanks.
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by ifihear(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2013
aanumama: Fellow Nlanders, please look before you leap! kindly go online and read reviews about alibaba.com or aliexpress.com, its not a credible site from what I've read,He who has ear let him hear!

Why is that people just show their IGNORANCE for the whole world to see?? What do you know about both sites you mentioned as scam sites??
People are making a living transacting businesses with these sites and you sit there shooting your ignorant fingers off spewing trash.
Well the holy book rightly said that PEOPLE DIE/PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE..In your case you are wallowing in ignorance for lack of info.
Alibaba.com and aliexpress.com are 2 of the most respected sites on earth..so be wise,ask questions and come out of your dungeon.

3 Likes

Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 18, 2013
if_i_hear:

Why is that people just show their IGNORANCE for the whole world to see?? What do you know about both sites you mentioned as scam sites??
People are making a living transacting businesses with these sites and you sit there shooting your ignorant fingers off spewing trash.
Well the holy book rightly said that PEOPLE DIE/PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE..In your case you are wallowing in ignorance for lack of info.
Alibaba.com and aliexpress.com are 2 of the most respected sites on earth..so be wise,ask questions and come out of your dungeon.

My brother tell her .Maybe she is claiming to be madam know all but its obvious she dont know anything concerning alibab and aliexpress.
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 18, 2013
if_i_hear:

Why don't you just shut the trap you call mouth! alibaba/aliexpress is not a credible site as far as i'm concern, they are scammer, you see them advertising products at a very low price and people got carried away by that hence they got scammed.

Their are lot of complaint that the Alibaba management only care about the money they collect from manufacturer and don't listen to costumer.

I've done my research well on this sites and know they are complete scam.

ps; are you a marketer for them or you are trying to sell your book.
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 18, 2013
aanumama:

Why don't you just shut the trap you call mouth! alibaba/aliexpress is not a credible site as far as i'm concern, they are scammer, you see them advertising products at a very low price and people got carried away by that hence they got scammed.

Their are lot of complaint that the Alibaba management only care about the money they collect from manufacturer and don't listen to costumer.

You need UNESCO to help you out. Your level of ignorance is shameful to say the least.

1 Like

Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by biz1234: 8:48pm On May 18, 2013
In my opinion, aliexpress is legitimate and genuine. I have been buying from them for the past 3 years now without qualms.

The only caution you have to take is to ensure that you get the right supplier(Gold supplier with 5 stars) are usually the best (my view).

Then only make your payments by using ESCROW. It is very important! Never pay any supplier outside the site. Always contact the supplier for negotiation first. You will always get huge reduction.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by sunnychykes(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2013
[quote author=aanumama]

ps; are you
i will advise u open a debate u wl b surprise at d nos of person that wl b for aliexpress and alibaba.so ur judgement is declared NULL AND VOID.IT LACK MERIT.abeg mk u nor b enemy of progress ooo.
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 12:27am On May 19, 2013
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by biz1234: 4:27am On May 19, 2013
I have not had any issues with them in recent time, more so, I have established good rapport with some suppliers, hence I do not have much stress with them.

What issues do you really have with them please be specific?

1 Like

Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 12:33am On May 20, 2013
click read and start earning 10k weekly https://sites.google.com/site/weeklyearning1/10kperweek.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

don't forget to send testimonies to me @mikketech@gmail.com
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by ifihear(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2013
aanumama:

I'll just let your above ignorant tirade slide and watch your PROFOUND MUMU-NESS eat you deeply..your name depicts it all
you are just MEAT...and meat don't know Sh*t.

FYDHI(For Your Dumb Head Info)...I have been importing lots n lots of goods from these "scam sites" and making massive income for the past one year. ASK and the know-how shall be revealed 2 u.

1 Like

Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 9:53am On May 21, 2013
pureguide: HOW TO EARN HUGE MONEY ON WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM USING THE WWW.ALIEXPRESSPAY.COM FORMAT

hello friends!
i believe by now so many of you know about aliexpres and what they do,if no then do a little research on the name www.aliexpresss.com .and you wil see alot of loads about it.
Back to the main reason why am posting this,is to leak out this hot secret about aliexpress, we already know that aliexpress is for buying and selling , and things are very very cheap there ,last two ago years i bought an ebook from Mr Godswill Ohazuruike the owner founder of this this sales page www.importersreport.com ,and ever since then my working experience online with aliexpress changed for good, it has been great so far so good,and i was able to discover and i learn one big secret on how to earn huge money weekly on aliexpress,when i mean huge money i mean earning from 50K weekly.and above
i decide to introduce this secret with the name aliexpresspay. cause the payment is an express payment without any stress from the comfort of your home,this aliexpresspay contains the entire secret/details/guidlines/tools and tips on how to start earning from 50k upward weekly. if you want to start earning such mount weekly, just click in the link below. www.aliexpresspay.com
this infor works perfectly fine.
another info marketer. Please go get a life.
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Jbrain88: 1:54pm On May 22, 2013
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by maxibrainz: 2:26pm On May 22, 2013
I am disapointed that some members of this forum are still so ignorant, so ignorant that the have refused to learn and chosen to remain ignorant do you mean all this people comenting on this importation thread have been scamed https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/81#1186199.2609
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by uniquearticles: 2:33pm On May 22, 2013
isnt aliexpress a trademarked name? yahoo should find this guy and sue his a`
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2013
uniquearticles: isnt aliexpress a trademarked name? yahoo should find this guy and sue his a`

lols you can as well as doo that yourself bro
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by uniquearticles: 9:27pm On May 22, 2013
@pureguide hope you know he's saying the truth
blink182: another info marketer. Please go get a life.

and i'm saying mine. so if you like your business better transfer to another domain name
just a word of advice
Re: "Real Screts On How To Earn 50k Weekly On Aliexpress " by Mboi: 7:13am On May 23, 2013
aanumama:

Brother stop saying what you don't know. Which village do you come from, do you know what is called ESCROW? Have you ever made any transaction with any of these sites and got scammed? If claim you have, paste your order number here.
You are still living in dark ages when people feel everything on hte internet in not real.

(1) (Reply)

Investors needed in Dump trucks haulage / Caly Modelling Agency Is Looking For Models / Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.