Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31796 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by bal2012002(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2013
Hello All,
Been working on settling up a private radio broadcasting station in one of the states.
I humbly wana ask for your candid opinions viz-a-viz comments, recommendations, ideas on programming, music and any other advice.
Thanks.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by princeuzoh: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
I plant maize, ugu, okra all year round. In future I will like to plant and process green beans, watermelon, cassava and cucumber; for industrial use and foreign market.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by ANAgency(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Retailing business with the latest technology plus eccomerce site is a good business for interested investor.

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by kmanning: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
val_dubem:

I thought I ѕaw '' I invest in human рartѕ.'' grin grin
lol. My goodness...
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Strongedition: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Business Opportunities

Edo north is known for solid minerals.From limestone,calcite,dolomite etc.So many quarries spread across the area mining and distributing raw materials all over nigeria.
There are so many business opportunities down here,i wld just give an insight on the compressor.Its a smalll machine of different sizes used in drilling holes into rocks b4 blasting.It has always been in high demand here since the 90s and has never been enough,u even have people booking for night work.
There are different types and prices,its even cheaper buying it abroad and bringing into 9ja.ATLAS COPCO which is the best around here(availability of parts and strong lasting engine) its summarily 1.2million naira (a foreign used one)
In the cities (e.g port harcourt) hiring a compressor is abt 30k a day but u aint guaranteed every day hiring.Its a rural area here so the price here is 10k a day for the owner and its a day to day hiring.
The machine isnt the type dat gives problems easily especially when its foreign used and not nigerian used.
We buy in lagos and bring down to Edo state in a pick-up van or dyna.

Here is the deal: I do supply of limestone bolders to lagos and want to do the compressor business also,which wld indirectly stop me from struggling to hire.I need either a partner to put money together buy one and split profit or someone that wld buy alone and i manage for.
Any interested person can come around to the sites,see things first-hand before agreements a reached.
You can contact me: strongedition@yahoo.com or call 07085769071

I hope this wld do and other people cld find opportunities here too like owning quarries,lands that contain solid minerals,911 and 1822 tippers for hauling within the premises,it dosnt require ur tipper or trucks traveling long distances and risking accidents and frustrating break-downs.
We can start something even more solid and long lasting depending on the interest.
We can achieve something together.
Cheers.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by IsiUdo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hmm nice room. Y not invest in an insurance company like Standard Alliance.

You have a profitable business and you want financial security and other financial benefits?

Are you under the mind-stress of repayment of mortgage or any other loan and you want to be free?

Do you want to invest for future purposes,for your family's financial protection,for retirement etc?

Do you want to place yourself on pension as a business man?

Then you would have to get an insurance policy with Standard Alliance. I cld help u on dat

Contact Me-hogg2play@yahoo.co.uk or isiudo@hotmail.com or 08062109180
I shall be of help to you.
Think twice but Dont delay.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by newacca: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
House,
Please what are the kind of investment one could make to get residual income when our bones are weak and lazy? when we can no longer run up and down. when we can no longer travel to seal that deal.

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by pleep(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2013
newacca: House,
Please what are the kind of investment one could make to get residual income when our bones are weak and lazy? when we can no longer run up and down. when we can no longer go travel to seal that deal.
^ succesful children
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by gerald09(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2013
kingviny: Hello prospective angel investor,

I am seeking you out on this platform because I need you to inject the sum of N500,000 into my alternative power business. I am going to pay back your investment plus interest (N700,000) after 6 months.

I market and setup noiseless and fueless generators (inverters) at homes and offices. I wish to create more flexibility for my customers by allowing them to pay for this highly needed device in 2 – 3 installments so as to increase my patronage. Presently, I can't grant the installment facility hence the need for the request.

I want to specially target working class people with regular salaries within the next 6 months. Owing to the initial acquisition cost of inverters, many would-be customers in this market segment (salary earners) are not able to pay
out rightly for it. And when they have to save for it, before you know it, another need will come up and it will take away what they should have use to buy the inverters! (market research findings)

The liquidity that this capital injection will create will enable me grant an installment payment facility. I will place a little markup on this service so that the cumulated markups can then be used to defray your 40% R.O.I at month 6.

Here are links to some of my adverts on this forum in respect of this product.

https://www.nairaland.com/1264097/every-family-should-read
https://www.nairaland.com/1236268/why-pay-much-inverter-fueless

A lot of people are interested in this product and I just want to make sure I am able to cater for all of my potential customers i.e those who can buy out rightly and those who can only pay on installments.

By helping to finance this initiative, you will be helping families to easily acquire a facility that will bring light and joy into their homes.

You will also be helping me to create more employment as I will then need to hire more marketers for this product.

If you will like to know more about my marketing and repayment plan, please do kindly give me a call and I will be glad to do so.

Thanks and God bless you, my potential angel investor.

Mr. Vincent (07025402410, 07081516945, 08159310212)
Bro good day. I really love this business idea of us, but with the up coming privatisation of electricity don't you fink using inverters will be too expensive for a short term plan. Working class folks have waited so long for the government to privatise electricity n Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ have 1 year b4 it is finalised. Buying inverters/the inverter batteries will not be a good idea for working class folks and home owners for a short term solution n with the prices of inverter b3 its not advisable, this may affect ROI in that 6 months you projecting. for your pricing system (instalments) I don't c dat working outside lagos. what happens to customers dat defaults in there payment?, how do customers pay there instalments? Y do u fink ur projected customers need inverters? Please reply.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by IsiUdo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
My man NEWACA Wat you r looking for is PENSION PLAN.

STANDARD ALLIANCE LIFE ASSURANCE LTD can aid u on that.

You need an insurance plan for pension, so dt wen d person is unable to do anything, he or she can rely on the pension he or she has with d insurance company, plus d interest n bonuses, also wit a life cover and death cover.

If you need more details on that contact me i cld be of help. I am a marketer with the coy.

08062109180 or 08134149641
hogg2play@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Tweetums(f): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2013
I am professional in online investment also i sell different kind of Ebook on how to make money thru football trading, fiverr, google sniper 2 manual, SFI affiliate handbook, online importation etc.......... To knw more how to get started or to buy any of my Ebook just contact me thru my email tweetums100@gmail.com
I am professional in online investment also i sell different kind of Ebook on how to make money thru football trading, fiverr, google sniper 2 manual, SFI affiliate handbook, online importation etc.......... To knw more how to get started or to buy any of my Ebook just contact me thru my email tweetums100@gmail.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by valdubem(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please guys!! Desist from posting Ads (any kind) on this thread. All the hidden posts makes the whole thread untidy, let's be good and do the right thing.

Cheers!
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by ochanya2: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good day all,

I am quite new to the forum and not even sure am using the right forum. I am a banker wishing to go into event business but dont have the capital to start up. I am looking for investors who can partner with me, pls email views_y@yahoo.com if you can help or want to discuss this further.

NB: Amount involved is quite huge.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by vpaymoney(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
GUD DAY FELLOWS . PLS I NEED SBDY TO INVEST JUST #250000 INTO MY TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS AND THE ROI IS #50000 IN 50 DAYS. LETS START SMALL TO KNOW HOW FAR YOU CAN GO WITH ME. TRANSPORT/HAULAGE BIZ IS REALLY WORKING FOR ME. NO JOKE HERE PLS. YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA VPAYMONEY AT GMAIL DOT COM.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by waleolowoyo(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2013
Gd morni to my fellow investors,iam a young man,graduate of civil engineering and one of the director of On-set & Associates ltd,a building/civil engineering firm wt our offices in ogba and mushin,lagos.We are also a building developers now we have two market places to develop in oshodi &mushin,so we need a partner or a financier who can partner wt us to make us grow together.Call 08092462167,onsetandassociatesltd@gmail.com,08134609686.
val_dubem: Wanna chat with fellow investors, have some e-champagne, chill and cool off? then you are in the right place. Welcome to the Chill Zone and Lounge.

No post/s will be hidden, Nobody will be banned! Let's chat the investors style. wink
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jossybig(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
NDDC contract for sale any investor who is willing to invest from 1.5-50million should contact me or any construction company contact me with this number 08030982610
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by waleolowoyo(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Pls sir can you send the details of the NDDC contract into my mail box onsetandassociatesltd@gmail.com
jossybig: NDDC contract for sale any investor who is willing to invest from 1.5-50million should contact me or any construction company contact me with this number 08030982610
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by hpk(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Who's into Oil $ Gas(AGO,PMS,DPK) here? Pls I need serious people(buyers and sellers).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.