Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Money... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Money... (1157 Views)

Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? / The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. / How Do I withdraw My Money From Adclickxpress.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money... by Oye50(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2013
Hello guys; am a fresh graduate waiting for NYSC mobilization most likely going to be November. As it stands now, I've got about N200k with me which am seriously thinking on how to productively engage it to yield greater amount before and even my NYSC days. So am posting this for help and meaningful suggestions; thank you
Re: My Money... by Tunmi(f): 4:57pm On May 18, 2013
Well what field are you interested in an what field are you most knowledgeable about?
Re: My Money... by mafioso47(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2013
Apart from the cash you have, what oda Factor of Production do you have?
Re: My Money... by Oye50(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2013
Tunmi: Well what field are you interested in an what field are you most knowledgeable about?
Agriculture
Re: My Money... by Oye50(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2013
mafioso47: Apart from the cash you have, what oda Factor of Production do you have?
Labor (myself) and management
Re: My Money... by ifegy: 12:21pm On May 20, 2013
@OP, why not post this in the business section? Lots of people post about setting up agricultural businesses, in that section.
Re: My Money... by kanuri: 2:57pm On May 20, 2013
w
Re: My Money... by mafioso47(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2013
Oye50:
Labor (myself) and management
funny you. Remove labour out of it man.. Yur money shud be your labourer. Now more seriously, why not start up a poultry? Since you majored in agriculture.
Re: My Money... by okechukwu3: 6:05pm On May 26, 2013
I am interested in Kanuribet investment , how do I make my money.uzodi2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Own A Digital Currency / Learn To Turn Your Blog Into A Major Source Of Income Easily ! / Are You Actually Desiring To Venture Into Poultry Farm Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.