Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics (3519 Views)

The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos / For Sale : 3 Bedroom Flat In Iba Estate (NEAR LASU)ojo,lagos...N2.7m / 3 B/r Flat (Blk 167 Flt 4) FOR SALE AT IBA HOUSING ESTATE, IBA (with pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2013
Good day guys, i have for immediate rent a building of 2 units of 3 bedroom flats and 2 units of 4 bedroom flats and a 2 bedroom pent house. Each flat has 2 bathroom and toilet and Kitchen.
There is a bore hole provided in the building with adequate parking space for up to 12 vehicles.
A complete residential zone for you!, for inspection and visit.
***Edited
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2013
Edited
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2013
Edited
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by ikedek: 6:38pm On May 18, 2013
I called d nums u advertised but d owner keep asking who is speaking,pls hw much is d flats goin for?
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by pato405(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2013
ikedek: I called d nums u advertised but d owner keep asking who is speaking,pls hw much is d flats goin for?

Ditto,

wrong numbers I guess.

What's the rate for the 2 bed?
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2013
ikedek: I called d nums u advertised but d owner keep asking who is speaking,pls hw much is d flats goin for?
Sorry for that, I have a care taker managing the house for me and i didn't inform him of putting the advert for the house on the internet. the 3 bedroom is 250 thousand while the 4 bedroom is 300 thousand.
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2013
pato405:

Ditto,

wrong numbers I guess.

What's the rate for the 2 bed?
The numbers are correct, as I explained in my earlier post i would inform my care-taker. He is an elderly man so it skipped my mind of informing him.
The pent house of 2 bedroom is 200 thousand.
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by ikedek: 6:18am On May 19, 2013
Why not giv us your own number?where is d house exactly?
Is it the newly built flats inside iba estate that was previously for sale without balcony?
Serious enquiry here pls
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2013
ikedek: Why not giv us your own number?where is d house exactly?
Is it the newly built flats inside iba estate that was previously for sale without balcony?
Serious enquiry here pls
****Edited
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2013
Call now!
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by pato405(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2013
livapul86:
Can u email me at justcardigans@gmail.com, i would give u my number that way. The building is located not far from the Mobil filling station on your right on Iyana-school bus stop. Each flat has wide balconies, i recently renovated the place, so it could pass off as new.

why not publish your number here? what sort of hide and seek game is this? you published caretaker's (whom you didn't inform, causing callers a lot of embarassment from a man sounding so uncouth on phone), but you wouldn't publish yours. you must have something up your sleeves. angry angry angry
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2013
pato405:

why not publish your number here? what sort of hide and seek game is this? you published caretaker's (whom you didn't inform, causing callers a lot of embarassment from a man sounding so uncouth on phone), but you wouldn't publish yours. you must have something up your sleeves. angry angry angry
No, i have got nothing up my sleeves. The only reason i didn't put my number up was i didn't want to be inundated with calls, since i don't live any where close to the place. I own the place, and my caretaker is in charge of enquiries. Am sorry, if you were harshly talked to by him. You can visit the place yourself, i have given the same information to Ikedek(the other poster) whom i gave my number.
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by pato405(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2013
livapul86:
No, i have got nothing up my sleeves. The only reason i didn't put my number up was i didn't want to be inundated with calls, since i don't live any where close to the place. I own the place, and my caretaker is in charge of enquiries. Am sorry, if you were harshly talked to by him. You can visit the place yourself, i have given the same information to Ikedek(the other poster) whom i gave my number.

Called again, 11:27 a.m. Both numbers were switched off !

You've really got a LOT of explanation to make.

It's high time moderators started investigating the integrity of adverts on nairaland. You claim you own the flat, yet too busy to answer calls. angry. then you published numbers of a guy who denied outrightly that he knows nothing about the flat. On a repeat call, he switched off both phones. Hmmmmm...interesting
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2013
pato405:

Called again, 11:27 a.m. Both numbers were switched off !

You've really got a LOT of explanation to make.

It's high time moderators started investigating the integrity of adverts on nairaland. You claim you own the flat, yet too busy to answer calls. angry. then you published numbers of a guy who denied outrightly that he knows nothing about the flat. On a repeat call, he switched off both phones. Hmmmmm...interesting
Youngman, i can understand your skepticism. I have not asked you to part with any money. In a searching for a house, your first step is to locate the place first. If and when you see the place and you asked around, and the name of the owner isn't MINE then u can call me a fraud. My only offence is not dropping my personal number on a public forum, i have told you i can email you my personal number using the mail i provided above. And you're right, my caretaker's number isn't goin through at the moment, as i have been equally unable to reach him but i have a security man on the premises that can show you the place.
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2013
Still available, modified my post and added my Security guy's number and the address of the place.
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2013
Call now, the flats are fast going........
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2013
Still available.....
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2013
the pic below is from d sitting room

Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2013
Still available, call now
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2013
Still up for grabs
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2013
Still available
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Going...........
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2013
Still going....:.
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2013
Available
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
Still available
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2013
Call now......
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2013
Still available....
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
The 3 bedroom is now going for 200k and the 4 bedroom is 250k. Two available flats of 3 and 4 bedroom still available for grabs
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Call now.........going
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nice neighbourhood
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Going...........
Re: Exquisite Flats For Rent At Iba Estate, Lagos with pics by livapul86(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2013
call now........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Royalty Garden Ibeju Lekki 1m Gated And Fenced / 5br Uncompleted Building @ The Back Of Shoprite Sangetedo @25m / Get Quality Turkey Doors For Your Building Delivered To Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.