Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Shed Tears? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Shed Tears? (550 Views)

Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Cry?if Yes,what's The Movie Name. / Who Has Watched A Man Called God Season 2 / Tell Us A Movie That Made You Shed Tears. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Shed Tears? by iamdsam: 12:59am On May 18, 2013
I've watched several movies that may be either sorrowful or romantic that have made me want to cry or even made me cry. I can't remember vividly the name of any of such movies but if I do, I'll post it's name in due cause. Has any movie ever made you cry? If there's any, please post it's name and if possible give a brief summary of such movie @NAIRALANDERS
Re: Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Shed Tears? by Nobody: 3:32am On May 18, 2013
Lots of them that i can't remember too. But i can never forget these few:
Hotel Rwanda
Colombiana
5 girls
Allegation: (nollywood) . And to think dat its a true life story, is killing.
Fighting for nothing (nollywood)
Blood Apart (nollywood). Also a true life story
Widow (nollywood)
Ghajini (Bollywood)
Kahaani (Bollywood)
Three Idiots (Bollywood)
Kuchi Kuchi Hotahe (Bollywood)
Kabi kushi kabi gam (Bollywood)
Force (Bollywood)
My name is Khan) (Bollywood)
And many more that i can't remember.
Re: Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Shed Tears? by iamdsam: 5:58am On May 18, 2013
abishowzonyine: Lots of them that i can't remember too. But i can never forget these few:
Hotel Rwanda
Colombiana
5 girls
Allegation: (nollywood) . And to think dat its a true life story, is killing.
Fighting for nothing (nollywood)
Blood Apart (nollywood). Also a true life story
Widow (nollywood)
Ghajini (Bollywood)
Kahaani (Bollywood)
Three Idiots (Bollywood)
Kuchi Kuchi Hotahe (Bollywood)
Kabi kushi kabi gam (Bollywood)
Force (Bollywood)
My name is Khan) (Bollywood)
And many more that i can't remember.
Yeah! Hotel Rwanda. This movie kept me quiet with wonders

(1) (Reply)

TVC's State-of-the-Art Facility / Court Frees ‘boko Haram’ Film Producer / India : Bollywood Adapts American Hit TV Show "24".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.