Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout (24378 Views)

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by solotutu(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2013
I know our prayers wont go unanswered....dis bH's cnt destroy 9ja's name n ruin/brk dis country...lord keep helping our nation in Jesus name ohh...hmm

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by ezedolar: 12:25pm On May 18, 2013
The should not forget to search inside all the moques around

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by akereconfi: 12:26pm On May 18, 2013
When they used Missile on the nigeria fighter jet, what do u expect the nigerian army to use on them, PISTOL abi CUTLASS. shymex or what ever u are called. If u b boko haram, pray that the Military doesn't shell ur camp...............Moraf**ki*g MOFO

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2013
Ironi: Nigeria military wants to show off their new toys?

I mean is this the best way to militarily deal with BH?

Using Jet fighters, artillery , gun ships within Nigeria to fight a ragtag insurgents?.

Talk about the civilians who would be killed and the fact that this insurgents would still be standing after all this dumb military display and waste.

They would kill civilians and count them as insurgents. I think Nigeria has just started a civil war.

This is a poor military strategy to use for this kind of operation.

I'm not a military guy but believe me I can give thousand and one strategies to destroy BH without all this military brouhaha.

This type of warfare in your backyard is not about the millitary equipments you display.
We don see you, you get mouth
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by headtoto: 12:27pm On May 18, 2013

Using Jet fighters, artillery , gun ships within Nigeria to fight a ragtag insurgents?.

Talk about the civilians who would be killed and the fact that this insurgents would still be standing after all this dumb military display and waste.

They would kill civilians and count them as insurgents. I think Nigeria has just started a civil war.

I'm not a military guy but believe me I can give thousand and one strategies to destroy BH without all this military brouhaha.

This type of warfare in your backyard is not about the millitary equipments you display.

Of course you can give it on NairaLand.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by JakeII(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2013
I believe this could have heppened a long time ago if not for someone seeking favour from the north,in terms of 2015 votes.but now that it's obvious such is not realistic,the expected action is being carried out...definitely not out of pity to the innocents but out of anger and dissapoitment.
However,i'm happy for the innocent souls suffering all this while.I pray that God will bring leaders who will priotitise the interest of the citizens over personal.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by againstGEJ(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2013
JakeII: I believe this could have heppened a long time ago if not for someone seeking favour from the north,in terms of 2015 votes.but now that it's obvious such is not realistic,the expected action is being carried out...definitely not out of pity to the innocents but out of anger and dissapoitment.
However,i'm happy for the innocent souls suffering all this while.I pray that God will bring leaders who will priotitise the interest of the citizens over personal.

Ok. GEJ is seeking votes from the North, so, he allows BH to kill and maim people so that Northerners can vote for him come 2015? Is that how your brain works?

3 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by no1madman(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2013
I just want 'em Fuckin Eyes and Tongues. .. .
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by tppzzy01(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2013
Ijawboi: 35 gone, lots to follow..
Kill em all..
Take no prisoners..

No! We need prisoners to unmask their sponsors. Weldone Zone B.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Theben(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2013
head_to_to:

Of course you can give it on NairaLand.
Just like they way every Nigerian can coach a football team and win the world cup.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by sparkwil(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2013

good to know apes in ghana use the internetcheesy

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2013

Watch your back
Trust me
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by DarkFive: 12:36pm On May 18, 2013
Its high time our Army was put to test.
Abeg use Boko Haram for target practice...head shots only (BULLS-EYE)
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

Time will tell.

You don't fight against asymmetric warfare with brute force and crude military tactics and expect your side to win. This isn't a conventional war and you're not fighting proper army. Intelligence gathering and surgical operation is the way to go.

dude, just shut up please.. sad
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by gudnex22(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2013
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram
Hideout by GoodSamaritan: 11:46am
I'm expecting the likes of Buhari, Tinubu,
Atiku, IBB, El-Rufai, Bakare, Lielie
Muhammad to come on this thread and
wish Nigerian Army success in the battle
against Boko Haram
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

It will not happen in this life or next. God pu*ish them.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Annie2gud(f): 12:47pm On May 18, 2013
Lacasa and maclatunji,ever since the declearation of state of emergency you people have been scarce.hope its not what i am thinking.Run for your Dear lives dont even fhink of branchin nairaland.here comes JTF drones,nukes,missiles and grenades.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Jendomy45: 12:47pm On May 18, 2013
Our security personnel kill evry livingthing there, please do not have mercy for anybody, it is a pity that i am on leave, i will love to be part of the operation kill the all, their baba their mama everybody bcus if you dont do that now they become another problem tomrrw, wipe the off some civilian do not know what it's takes to secure a place like yobe, borno and adamawa
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by omiobo: 12:48pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off. undecided

Na grammar u dey blow,give us evidence of the bullst1t you are spewing out.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Ahasco(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2013
Gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Ahasco(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2013
Gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
Gbagaunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 18, 2013
Good one boys! Maximum force for them pls
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by phantom(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off. undecided
thats not your business the way we do things in OUR country!face your country.the recession should be your headache,not a military onslaught in someone elses country.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by chi4ik(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ see boko fools? When we were begin dem Fø̲̣̣я̅ amnesty de refused, they even said they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the one to grant us amnesty. They never see anytin sef, by the time missile is been used on them, they will vanish like weli weli. Up desert warriors, nervy, army, airforce, mopol SSS $ many other securities. He who laugh last laugh's the best.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by oladrogo(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm, it saddens my heart that , it has to come to this. We no have unity in this country I bet , na wahala square wahala equals wahala. God save us
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by DarkFive: 12:57pm On May 18, 2013
[quote Ironi: Nigeria military wants to show off their new toys?

I mean is this the best way to militarily deal with BH.

This type of warfare in your backyard is not about the millitary equipments you display[/quote]
You just talkin CRAP.... where were your million and one strategies when the death toll caused by Boko Haram was rising to 2,800 civilians.
The Army launches attacks and kills 30 BH members and we are shouting Blue Murder.
Abegi
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Fantacy1(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2013
Great job our galant men...plz dnt disclose d number yet...
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by diarra94(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2013
After the successful completion of this mission, i expect all the sponsors to be fished one by one cos they are the main force behind this troubles and if they are not caught there is a high tendency this chaos will continue
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by uhuns: 1:02pm On May 18, 2013
make them win first then come tell us how it was done.its too early for them to run comments for now. looks childish imo.
secondly,to site owner!
rule 17 has not been removed. imo the font color is just changed to background color.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) / Thousands Of Supporters Welcome Buhari To Bauchi (Photos) / Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.