Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Galaxy SIII Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy SIII Anyone? (2140 Views)

How To Root My SIII Mini Myself / HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg / Iphone 5 Screen Better Than Galaxy SIII Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2013
Well.I think my first post should be about those that haven't yet update to 4.1.2 jelly bean to stay away from it cos it sucks..have bin having battery issues since yesterday morning..I just bought an s3 and decided to update from 4.0.4 to 4.1.2.. overall performance and design is quite impressive but most folks on 4.1.2 are having battery chargin issue.. please share ideas and how u were able to fix this problem.i fixed mine by using an N3 charger..but the draining ish is still there .
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2013
Have always Been an apple die hard fan but willl say am loving ds android fone very much..can some1 pls suggest HD games and to die apps that this king of smart phones can run.. grin
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2013
i just downloaded ironman 3..the graphics is stunning so also is the gameplay..

Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2013
asphalt 7 heat

Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by THABOSS1: 12:37pm On May 20, 2013
I got a clean S3 for sale in case any one iz intrested 3 wks used very clean its going for 65 k wanna add and upgrade to S4 dats y am sellling.call frank on 08066053438 or add bb pin 28EAC0AE for more info

Pics attached. Sowii for d advert.

Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by ikare(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2013
pcwhiz: Well.I think my first post should be about those that haven't yet update to 4.1.2 jelly bean to stay away from it cos it sucks..have bin having battery issues since yesterday morning..I just bought an s3 and decided to update from 4.0.4 to 4.1.2.. overall performance and design is quite impressive but most folks on 4.1.2 are having battery chargin issue.. please share ideas and how u were able to fix this problem.i fixed mine by using an N3 charger..but the draining ish is still there .
S2 or S3?
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2013
ikare: S2 or S3?
most s2 and s3 users are experiencin d same problem
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by ikare(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2013
There are several official JB updates released by samsung,each addressing and fixing reported bugs in the previous one. i have done several updates,d latest being XWLSN.the battery issue is one issue that has refused to go away although there is slight improvement.u can try the latest update and see.
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by kolajoo(m): 5:30am On May 21, 2013
Help please. My Samsung galaxy III fell down some days ago and the outer screen is crack. I would like to know how much a new screen cost and where can I get it fix. I am addicted with the device but thinking of selling it if I get a good deal and upgrade to s4. 07035814369
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2013
kolajoo: Help please. My Samsung galaxy III fell down some days ago and the outer screen is crack. I would like to know how much a new screen cost and where can I get it fix. I am addicted with the device but thinking of selling it if I get a good deal and upgrade to s4. 07035814369
i dnt knw..precisely how much it will cost unless i confirm..but wots ur location soo dt i cud mayb direct u to wia u cn get it fixed..
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 4:45am On May 24, 2013
SIX GUNS.
Awesome graphics .

Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2013
Gangstar vegas, the graphics and interaction of that game is badass! And its runnin flawlessly on my s3,enuf said. Just go dwnload it..

And mind u its huge soo u probably need a steady connection like mine :-)

Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by physise(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2013
current price of samsung galaxy s3 8gb pls
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by walcolm(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
physise: current price of samsung galaxy s3 8gb pls

there's no GS3 8GB...the lowest spec is 16GB
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by physise(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
walcolm:

there's no GS3 8GB...the lowest spec is 16GB
price plz
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
pcwhiz: asphalt 7 heat

Pls where did u downoad dis games?
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2013
dejive:

Pls where did u downoad dis games?
apkmania.com
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by Segunagagu(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
How are u guys putting all dis hd games on ur fone na...I just got a note 2 and nuting dere at all....plsss u guys should help me na
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Segun agagu: How are u guys putting all dis hd games on ur fone na...I just got a note 2 and nuting dere at all....plsss u guys should help me na
you have to first of all download the games either from the google playstore or download the apk and data from numerous sites out there,install the apk and copy the data to ur sd card,andriod,folder.
but before u can install any third party apps,u have to navigate to settings,security and enable the installation of apps frm third parties..
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by lawizle(m): 1:31am On Jun 29, 2013
pcwhiz: you have to first of all download the games either from the google playstore or download the apk and data from numerous sites out there,install the apk and copy the data to ur sd card,andriod,folder.
but before u can install any third party apps,u have to navigate to settings,security and enable the installation of apps frm third parties..

My guy you r talking in parables..pls explain in easy terms how I can download mortal combat on my galaxy note1
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by iheanyi4u(m): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2013
Jux got dis baby. What apps do I neef
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by Seizure: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2013
physise: price plz
Check slot website. Prices are stated @ www.slotlimited.com
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by amAZEing: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
Here is how you could differentiate the S4 from S3:1. S4 has a larger 5” FullHD display than 4.8” HD display2. S4 has a new generation processor which gives it 2 times the power of S33. S4 has 13 MP camera than 8 MP and the front facing one could also take FullHD videos as the main camera. It also hasmany mods for different situations.4. S4 has 2 GB of RAM than 1 GB in S3And if you want to take on the colour-buttons way:5. S4 has the camera LED placed under the main camera,not next to it like in S36. S4 has the back-speaker at the bottom of the back case, not next to the camera like in S37. S4 has a more minimal design, with straight lines, not curved bezels like in S38. The look of the home button is different in S4 than in S39. The frame on S4 is silver on all colours, not blue in the Pebble Blue model or brown like in the brown colour model etc.10. The 3.5 Jack has silver colour on S4, not black like on S3Should I continue?This is how you differentiate the S4 from the S3.
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by geezyk(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pls help... Since I upgraded to jellybean,I've been having battery issues,and I've used different types of chargers all to no avail,they wont charge the fone,I even resorted to buying all these 200 naira chargers... But still yet,it still gives me problems,once the battery gets to 30% d fone switches off itself... Me don tire ooo..
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
geezyk: Pls help... Since I upgraded to jellybean,I've been having battery issues,and I've used different types of chargers all to no avail,they wont charge the fone,I even resorted to buying all these 200 naira chargers... But still yet,it still gives me problems,once the battery gets to 30% d fone switches off itself... Me don tire ooo..
wich of d jelly bean version and is it stock or custom rom?
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by Emekayoung(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
physise: price plz
Slot sells for 68k,wit warranty.
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by kardinalz: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls i wud like to hav d samsung s3 or s2 second hand or belgium any help??
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by Emekayoung(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
I dont seem to understand why u guys dont listen,why cant u stick to ur phone the way u bought it,instead of upgrading and updating the Os,dats why u all end up having one problem or the other.
As for me,am enjoying my s 3 with no issues. wink
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by geezyk(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
pcwhiz: wich of d jelly bean version and is it stock or custom rom?
Its the 4.1.2 stock rom..
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by pcwhiz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
geezyk: Its the 4.1.2 stock rom..
flash a custom like purelook hd,its has a bttery saving kernel.dts wot am using,i use to hav d same issues like u.i actually changed my charger to an n3.dt was d only charger dt cud fully charge my fone unda 2hrs.
Re: Galaxy SIII Anyone? by geezyk(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
pcwhiz: flash a custom like purelook hd,its has a bttery saving kernel.dts wot am using,i use to hav d same issues like u.i actually changed my charger to an n3.dt was d only charger dt cud fully charge my fone unda 2hrs.
But moreover,my fone freezes while charging.. I won't be able to access anything,except I unplug the charger... Plus I don't thing my S2 variant has a custom rom... Its GT I9100T

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Samsung S2 Duos Gt S7582 Mtk Device / I Need A Link For Xender For PC / AIRTEL Finally Land The Big Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.