Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 (29581 Views)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Wizkid Wins Mobo Award 4 Best Africa Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

British people can't understand Nigerians accent but they understand ghanaians accents

Says who?
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 5:00pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: I had that in mind before asking that question, the statistic is shocking.
It's a bit rich cumin from a worthless nigerian who cums from a country dat luv to give birth like pigs grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
Says who?

Every single person who is a Nigerian has a hard time understanding Nigerians. It is just a fact of life. I have easier time understanding a nigerian speaking Igbo and Yoruba than a nigerian speaking English and I don't speak Yoruba or Igbo.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 5:02pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
Says who?
Don't u phucking know?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 5:03pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

The name Ghana gives the typical nigerian an org*sm
it gives them nightmares,bro! nobody, and I mean NOBODY messes up with us!!! we are not called Warrior Kings for nothing! hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

It's a bit rich cumin from a worthless nigerian who cums from a country dat luv to give birth like pigs grin cheesy
At least they still grow up knowing who their fathers are.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Every single person who is a Nigerians has a hard time understanding Nigerians. It is just a fact of life. I have a easier time understanding a nigerian speaking Igbo and Yoruba than a nigerian speaking English and I don't speak Yoruba or Igbo.
what language did you just write in?
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
At least they still grow up knowing who their fathers are.

That's why 2 in 4 Nigerians are not the father of their children. Go figure

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by creativemusic: 5:08pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:

Typing on my iphone and I don't proof read my comments. Still Nigerians diction is atrocious.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by chriskwaku: 5:12pm On May 20, 2013
Bros lets all chill and not insult each other.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by iamdsam: 5:18pm On May 20, 2013
Congratulations to Wizkid *continues playing thank you by Wizkid*
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

...That's why 2 in 4 Nigerians are not the father of their children. Go figure
and that is Ghanaians are so stupid that they are ready to kill themselves in a stampede for just holy water...meanwhile back on topic we have produced literary icons like Wole Soyinka,the great Achebe,Chimamanda Adichie(google her and see Africa's brightest mind unravel herself to you) Professor Ola rotimi and lots more...we are talking of internationally recognized and Nobel laureate prize winners in literature and all(an honor no Ghanaian of living memory has ever graced)...one Wole Soyinka is enough to sink the whole of Ghana with his witticism and "standard English" don't even go there son! congrats to my boy Wizzy,the boy has really gone far cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:

Your accent is bad enough when u don't scream and you have the nerve to shout when u speak
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 5:24pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

That's why 2 in 4 Nigerians are not the father of their children. Go figure

Yeah, and that's really sad, because some of these children end up inheriting huge properties from these men, yet they are biologically not theirs grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
yet we have produced literary icons like Wole Soyinka,the great Achebe,Chimamanda Adichie(google her) Professor Ola rotimi and lots more...we are talking of internationally recognized and Nobel laureate prize winners and all...one Wole Soyinka is enough to sink the whole of Ghana with his witticism and "standard English" don't even go there son! cheesy

Nigerians can brag to other african countries but not Ghanaians. Ghana destroys Nigerians in any competition. Is not even close. Nigeria and Nigerians are viewed in a negative manner while Ghanaians are viewed in a positive manner. All the people you mentioned done even want to be associated with Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by deskossy(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2013
Na only ghanaians dey here ooo...collinzo is losing d argument...
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Steezz(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Pure bullsh*t
Wow...go on son, wateva makes u happy. grin
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by chriskwaku: 5:31pm On May 20, 2013
LOL Thread Closed.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by deskossy(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2013
On a serious note,are we talking abt english here,lyk seriously? Every country has their own accent,so english is not a criteria for measure ones intelligent,even americans find it hand 2 understand brits english....so it varies

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
and that is Ghanaians are so stupid that they are ready to kill themselves in a stampede for just holy water...meanwhile back on topic we have produced literary icons like Wole Soyinka,the great Achebe,Chimamanda Adichie(google her and see Africa's brightest mind unravel herself to you) Professor Ola rotimi and lots more...we are talking of internationally recognized and Nobel laureate prize winners in literature and all(an honor no Ghanaian of living memory has ever graced)...one Wole Soyinka is enough to sink the whole of Ghana with his witticism and "standard English" don't even go there son! congrats to my boy Wizzy,the boy has really gone far cheesy

Nigerians bomb each other day and night for no reason. How many Nigerians have died over stupidity compare to ghanaians. State of emergency. Good luck
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 5:34pm On May 20, 2013
@ topic,
We gave them an award, and they still come and attack us. What should we do with these Nigerians again

MAY GOD HELP US! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2013
Kajina: @ topic,
We gave them an award, and they still come and attack us. What should we do with these Nigerians again

MAY GOD HELP US! grin grin grin

Boko haram has attacked their brains also. Nigeria and Nigerians are really suffering

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by deskossy(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2013
Jst congratulate wizkid and let's move on....all this ewar is doing no one any gud,even doh I find it interesting
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by oboy3(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
and that is Ghanaians are so stupid that they are ready to kill themselves in a stampede for just holy water
...meanwhile back on topic we have produced literary icons like Wole Soyinka,the great Achebe,Chimamanda Adichie(google her and see Africa's brightest mind unravel herself to you) Professor Ola rotimi and lots more...we are talking of internationally recognized and Nobel laureate prize winners in literature and all(an honor no Ghanaian of living memory has ever graced)...one Wole Soyinka is enough to sink the whole of Ghana with his witticism and "standard English" don't even go there son! congrats to my boy Wizzy,the boy has really gone far cheesy
grin grin grin grin
@bolded,guy you bad
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 20, 2013
deskossy: On a serious note,are we talking abt english here,lyk seriously? Every country has their own accent,so english is not a criteria for measure ones intelligent,even americans find it hand 2 understand brits english....so it varies

True, we didn't start
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Nigerians can brag to other african countries but not Ghanaians. Ghana destroys Nigerians in any competition. Is not even close. Nigeria and Nigerians are viewed in a negative manner while Ghanaians are viewed in a positive manner. All the people you mentioned done even want to be associated with Nigeria and Nigerians.
Lool care to archive or better still list the so called areas where Ghana "destroy" Nigeria?..is it education(i mean comparing the cream of accomplished and recognized scholars both home and in diaspora from both countries),wealth(forget oil money,i mean the raw generation of cash from hustle and creativity,swag,entertainment,innovation,icons,diplomatic and international prestige,Military contribution to the WA sub-region and Africa at large? we all have our negative aspects so forget your usual nonsense on 419 and boko haram for a second,and try pivot your prism of reasoning on a scope of reality! of course apart from stupidity(where Ghanaians would arguably have the upper hand);which can only explain why a horde of morons decided to stampede themselves to death over some Tb Joshua ''special water'' Lmaoo,keep deceiving yourself,meanwhile i am waiting intently for your list of national achievements that you feel can destroy Naija in all ramifications...i have my facts here and ready,the jury is out.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
Lool care to archive or better still list the so called areas where Ghana "destroy" Nigeria..is it education,wealth,swag,entertainment,innovation,icons?we all have our negative aspects so forget your usual nonsense on 419 and boko haram for a second,and focus your prism on a scope of reality! of course apart from stupidity(where Ghanaians would arguably have the upper hand);which can only explain why a horde of morons decided to stampede themselves to death over some Tb Joshua ''special water'' Lmaoo,keep deceiving yourself,meanwhile i am waiting intently for your list of national achievements that you feel can destroy Naija in all ramifications...i have my facts here and ready,the jury is out.

Education please let's not even go there, I already killed your dumb Igbo ass till your people decideded to suspend my account. Hypocrite. Entertainment I will give u guys music as your music is number 1 in Africa. Y'all just took over two years ago when p square became hot.

Movies please nigerian movies can't be compare to Ghanaian. Goes back to your poor standard of English and your obsession of screaming every time u speak. I know in Nigeria y'all have to scream to overcome the sound of the generators. Sports, please on to the next one. Icons and innovation come on. Kwame Nkrumah alone destroys any nigerian.

We stampede over holy water. Yet y'all kill yourself day in and day out over what tribalism. Thousands have died this year alone. What do u call that. Nigerian swag. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by GHSwagg: 6:09pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
Lool care to archive or better still list the so called areas where Ghana "destroy" Nigeria?..is it education(i mean comparing the cream of accomplished and recognized scholars both home and in diaspora from both countries),wealth(forget oil money,i mean the raw generation of cash from hustle and creativity,swag,entertainment,innovation,icons,diplomatic and international prestige,Military contribution to the WA sub-region and Africa at largewe all have our negative aspects so forget your usual nonsense on 419 and boko haram for a second,and focus your prism on a scope of reality! of course apart from stupidity(where Ghanaians would arguably have the upper hand);which can only explain why a horde of morons decided to stampede themselves to death over some Tb Joshua ''special water'' Lmaoo,keep deceiving yourself,meanwhile i am waiting intently for your list of national achievements that you feel can destroy Naija in all ramifications... i have my facts here and ready,the jury is out.

Wow!

One word, JOBLESSNESS cool
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by QueenofLife(f): 6:11pm On May 20, 2013
israel boy: I am a nocive, not even novice, pls, whats the meaning of wiz, is it weed, and kid also, according to dictionary, it means goat child, pls somebody should explain to me
. CHECK UR DICTIONARY
shocked
israel boy: I am a nocive, not even novice, pls, whats the meaning of wiz, is it weed, and kid also, according to dictionary, it means goat child, pls somebody should explain to me
. CHECK UR DICTIONARY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.